PDA

View Full Version : Another Ordinary Day(open)

Judas Escariot
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:24:18 AM
Judas walked aimlessly threw the Sith Palace thinking of what to do. He didn't feel like reading today or resting.

He wanted to do something, but what. He headed for the lounge, he felt a bit thirsty, and decided to fetch a drink. He reached the lounge he entered a sat at a table alone quietly.

He waved to waiter and waited for a drink. When the server returned he smiled in gratitude him an took a sip of his drink. He laid the glass down still holding it and sat back closing his eyes.

Southstar
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:20:28 PM
Southstar had entered the lounge and had decided that he needed a little food to put a halt to the rancor growl in his stomach. He walked around a bit to finally find a busy waiter hurrying to the back kitchen with dishes piled in his arms.

"Excuse me, but could I trouble you for a quarter pound of grade A nerfburger on a bun with the works, a side of sweet Ossus root chips, steamed rodian veggies and five Vader Churros."

"Um sir, I am quite busy at the moment. If you could take a seat and someone will be right with you." The waiter said impatiently.

"No. Remember what I said, add a Falleen fructose drink and I will be sitting..." Southstar dragged off as he looked around the packed lounge. There, he had spotted an open seat nest to an unfamiliar face. "There." He said and pointed to the seat.

Southstar left the busy and now irritated waiter to do what he need to and headed over to the open seat. The man was sitting with his eyes closed, but they were awaken when Southstar purposly rattled the table while sitting down. "Hi, I'm Dez Southstar. Nice to meet you. If you don't mind, I will be joining you here to consume my light snack."