PDA

View Full Version : Simple [Salem]

Emily Rochette
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:12:22 AM
"Ring around the rosie..."

Emily stared up at the ceiling, singing the nursery rhyme with an airy tone, her arms stretched out to the side, wafting through the wind as she spun in a slow circle. As odd as it might seem to a human, she missed daylight. Her loyalty to Salem kept her indoors for large periods of time, and when she wasn't, the only light was created from moons or streetlamps.

"..Pocket full of posies.."

Her spin slowled and her arms folded inward, her left hand falling into a pocket she'd added to her tatter of a dress. She pulled out a small 'toy' she'd picked up, a thin pocket knife with carved, vine-like decorations in the handle. Pulling the small blade out, she looked at her reflection in the silver, her eyes the only thing truly visible in the dim light.

"..Ashes...ashessss.."

She let the S hiss through her teeth as she pressed the tip of the knife into her arm, dragging it through her skin to form a jagged looking S. Within a few moments, she'd spelled out her supposed reason for living, which ironically was her reason for craving death. S-A-L-E-M.

"We all..fall...down."

She let herself slump onto the floor, sitting up with her legs tucking under herself. As thick, black blood trailed down her chalk-colored hand, she let her index finger start writing on the carpeting of the room. She sniffed quietly, feeling the urge to cry coming on quickly. She stared at the sloppy letters, some of them written backwards, a timid smile creasing her lips. 'No Fear'

http://future.boomspeed.com/gitane/lookdown2.jpghttp://future.boomspeed.com/gitane/main.jpg

Salem Ave
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:18:35 AM
A vampyre can smell a drop of blood from a mile off. It doesn’t matter what kind, what type, if there is a chance it will empower them, they will catch the scent. Though Salem knew he could not feed from Emily without the possibility of some infection, he was still drawn towards her. Pacing into the dark room, his eyes picked out Emily’s small figure on the floor and a frown began to form on his face.

“What arrre you doing?”

Emily Rochette
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:27:23 PM
Emily laid back, her arm raising into the air, dark, liquid vines twisting down towards her shoulder. She stared up at the jagged letters she'd engraved into her wrist and giggled lowly, her other hand resting against her stomach, the pale skin only begining to show signs of something growing within.

"Don't love Salem.. Not the way Salem wants to be loved.. No fear.. No love.." Her voice's accent seemed to mimick his to a faint extent, a hushed, venomous undertone hissing behind each word.

She rolled over to lay on her stomach, her elbows propping her up slightly from the ground. Her lips twisted into a bright, deranged grin as she stared up at the vampyre. In a blur of movement, she leapt to her feet and pinned Salem against a wall, her muscles tense as she used her species' strength to her fullest advantage.

"It's Salem's turn to love Emily.. To fear her.."

Salem Ave
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:57:43 PM
There had been a split-second look of confusion on his face; though he cast it away the moment Emily gained a visual on him. He couldn’t let her see any form of emotion that was when downfall would come. Hopefully doing exactly what Emily hadn’t expected, he said:

“Asss you wish.”

Emily Rochette
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:11:59 PM
Her face seemed to calm slightly, although she kept her muscles tense, his body locked against the wall. Her firey eyes searched through the deep pools of his as a low growl creapt from her throat. Her forehead was just barely touching his as her lips curled into a snarl, her voice just loud enough for him to hear.

"Liar"

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:01:40 PM
His shoulders rose and fell very slowly.

”Not a liarrr... Sssalem is telling the trrruth.”

Emily Rochette
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:04:02 PM
..."Proof."

Her abdomen pressed lightly against his as Emily searched his face, before giving him a quick shove against the wall and stepping back.

Salem Ave
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:36:29 PM
In a pious manner Salem spread both his hands before him, apart from his hips somewhat, and gave a questioning expression.

“How can I prrrove it to you? What ssshould Salem do?”

Emily Rochette
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:40:56 PM
Emily stared at the vampyre with a cold expression, unflinching, the only movement being the occassional drop of blood falling from her fingertip. To Salem, her pose may have seemed oddly rigid, as her eyes darted around the shadowy depths of the room, energy and anger flaring out in waves.

Kill him.. Kill the nasty man. He almost killed you.

He's already dead.. No use.

You're not happy. He's why you're not happy.

I don't want to..

Rip his frelling throat out!

"NO!" She screamed, breaking the silence that had formed while she'd spoken in her mind. Her hands clutched over her ears as she doubled over, trying to push the voice away. Shakily, she glared up at Salem, her voice low, little more than a growl.

"You want to prove it... Don't make me fear you... don't make me love you.."

Salem Ave
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:30:16 PM
“If you don’t do that, then what ussse arrre you?” he snapped back in response.

Emily Rochette
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:42:29 PM
Her tongue ran across her lips as she straightened up. She looked down at the bleeding letters in her arm, her finger tearing a slow "x" through the name.

"..Isn't that more of a question you should ask yourself?" Her gaze glanced at Salem as she let her lips curl back into a wicked grin.

"Without me to push down.. You're nothing."

Salem Ave
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:02:32 PM
“You forrrget who isss the Sssith Knight, who isss trained in the dark arrrts fully,” Salem replied, flexing a gaunt taloned hand.

Emily Rochette
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:07:53 PM
Her bare feet tapped lightly againt the ground as Emily moved closer to the man, a hand reaching out as her nails skimmed over the fragile skin of his throat.

"Hiding behind a title.. proves how little you really are.."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:11:12 PM
The hand jerked upwards and locked around Emily’s wrist, each drill-point claw pressing firmly against the joint.

“I have the title forrr a reassson…”

[ooc: |I]

Emily Rochette
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:06:20 AM
"If you're so powerful..." She began, letting the nail of her index finger sink into the base of his neck, not even reacting to his grasp on her wrist.

"..Then why have me?"

Salem Ave
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:21:49 PM
“Forrr amusssement,” he whispered in return, half out of malice and half to keep the movement of his throat to a minimum.

Emily Rochette
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:04:09 PM
She let her finger dig into his neck, her eyes keeping on his as she frowned a bit.

"I want the truth.. More reasons than that."

Salem Ave
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:14:24 PM
“...Ssso Jeseth can’t have Emily.”