PDA

View Full Version : Sig Please?

Zara Drecker
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:35:51 PM
Could someone make me a siggy please? I can't find any pics or anything, but here is what my character is supposed to look like.

She is short, stocky and has short brown hair (shoulder length or above). She is supposed to be dressed like a military chick (:lol this is where I'm having a problem finding pics).

The colors/font don't matter to me at all....but the text should read:

Zara Drecker
Captain of the New Republic
"Lies are told not only through words but also through silence."

Thankies!

Kelt Simoson
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:33:35 PM
We need a few pics wo work from bud....bit hard for us to draw her...:)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:25:06 PM
Yeah I know....I can't find ANY pics of a military chick though. :( It's kinda a bad thing I have gotten myself into, but I don't watch any military movies or anything....I know others have had no problem finding suitable pics for their NR sigs, but I'm in a pickle...or a jam.... :lol

Syrius Cline
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:04:31 AM
Well, how about Natasha Hentridge(I think that's her name). She was on (or maybe still is, if it's still on)She Spies, a show I hated. She was also in some alien movie, forgot the name. She's never been in a military outfit I don't think, but she has a strong look to her. Like she'd kick your keister. Although she's tall and blonde... err....

If you're really heck bent on finding a girl in actual uniform you might try Meg Ryan in that movie she was in. I can't for the life of me remember the name. Was it Courage Under Fire? Or Demi Moore in G.I. Jane. I can't think of many movies with females in military garb in it.

Ooh, maybe what's her name! Can't remember... Dina Meyer or something like that. She's in Bird's of Prey currently as Barbera Gordon/Batgirl. She was in Starship Troopers. You got her in a hi-tech, futuristic miltary get-up. The lovely Denise Richards was in that too, both shortish brownish head gals.

Tell me what pic you want and I'll make you one up, hope these selections gave you some ideas. Be sure and tell me the actor and movie she's in that you want to use. That way I can find better pics if you couldn't find hi-quality scans etc.

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:42:11 AM
To let you know, Zara Drecker I believe was modelled on one of the women out of Aliens. Vasquez I believe.

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:23:20 AM
Sweet! Another tough biatch! :)

Zara Drecker
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:11:13 PM
I really don't care who you use, Syrius -- I just need a siggy. :lol

Sorry I let this thread go, by the way..... :\

Sage Hazzard
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:08:42 AM
Well, let me make sure, though. Would perhaps.... Tiffany Amber Thiessen(sp?) be wrong? She's the woman in Fast Lane, formally of Beverly Hills 90210 and Saved by the Bell. And I don't think she's being used. Oh, and she's hot and looks very tough in Fast Lane pics. No miltary garb though... That cool?

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:14:39 AM
Drecker is a tough kick asser. Vasquez from Aliens is the type, believe me

Sage Hazzard
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:28:42 AM
Well it's up to you Xazor. I don't really care. Just tell me who and I'll jump to... hey that rymes... :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:21:45 PM
I looked up pics for Vasquez and found one -- and it sucked. I could find no more -- nothing, zilch, nada! :lol

Really, I don't want to swek the figure that Marcus created by giving her a different identity -- but if enough good pics of Vas can't be found, yeah -- that chick you're talking about Sage would be good. :)

Turcyn Rorke
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:59:54 PM
Dizzy Flores from Starship Troopers is good.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:53:27 PM
... Dina Meyer? I think I suggested that. She's cute but not that hot. Though that is really that important I wouldn't think. But she's also not that tough looking, or acts like it in that movie. Though her in that futuristic gear would be good for sig pics.

I'll get working on a sig with Tiffany Thiessen. If you don't like her in the final piece, I'll just change it to who you'd rather have. No biggie. :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:07:39 PM
Thanks Sagey! *huggles*

Sage Hazzard
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:59:59 AM
Thought I'd wait to reply until it was done. :)

No problem at all Xaz' ol' pal. :)

Just let me know what you think. I tried my best. I can start over from scratch if it went in the wrong direction. I wasn't sure what you wanted. Oh, and I can change the scheme from orange to whatever, very quickly done. :)

Um, tell me if you want someone different than Tiffini(with an I now, guess she's gone Hollywood). Oh, and could you host it? My host keeps getting filled with pics of Preacher and Alex Ross. :)

Avator in next post...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:01:33 AM
Would you believe this was a black and white photo? I think I did a pretty good job. :) Don't have to use it, I just felt like it so I went ahead and did it. :)

Oriadin
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:00:22 AM
Wow!

I love the sig! Did a great job there.
How the hell did you get that Avatar coloured? Looks... well... real!

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:55:28 AM
I like the eyes in that avatar... @_@

Sage Hazzard
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:59:06 AM
Thank ya, thank ya.

It was fairly easy. Just made a new layer and changed the mode to "color" and went to town. Picking the right colors was the hard part. :)

::waits for Xazor::

:D

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:04:12 PM
It's the chick from Saved By The Bell :crack :lol

Xazor Elessar
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:16:22 PM
WHOA! Haven't been in this forum for several days and I came back to check on this thread and WHOA! It's done! :D That's sooooo awesome Sage!!!! *HUGGLES*!!!!

WOW! You did a FANTASTIC job! :D

Yeah, I'll definatly use that! :D WOW! I wish I beheld a sixteenth of your talent!!!!

:)

And sure, I have no problem hosting it! :)

Zara Drecker
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:29:43 PM
*Bows*

Thankies Sage! :D

Sage Hazzard
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:11:47 AM
My pleasure. :D