PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Things to Know About...

Zatania Duvall
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:57:02 PM
I got bored, decided to make a list for laughs. Dunno if it worked though.

Women(A guide for men)

10.) Don't mention the diet, or else she'll bite your head off or stop dieting. Its an arguement that you'll never win.

9.) If the dress looks horrible, don't tell her. Or she'll go into a temper tantrum about how big her thighs are.

8.) They will find a way to blame you for everything.

7.) If you're planning on having children with her, also plan on having good medical insurance for yourself. She'll break both your hands when blaming you.

6.) When asked "whats wrong" and she answers "nothing", then you've done something to p*ss her off.

5.) When she claims to have a headache, that means that she doesn't want anything to do with you. Go sleep on the couch.

4.) It is common knowledge that her father has a shotgun.... all I have to say is run.

3.) Women are the cruelest creatures alive. Why you continue to adore them is beyond me because I know well enough that she'd kick you where the sun don't shine with stilletto heels just to hear you scream.

2.) Most are never happy with the present you bought them. They'll take it back to the store if it isn't a diamond ring and get the money back from it. When you ask where it went they'll claim that they lost it or it was stolen.

1.) You will never truly understand them. Why? It's called PMS, they change on a monthly basis.

Men(A guide for women)

10.) Walking around the house in their underwear is the norm, even in the blistering cold of winter.

9.) They think they can fix everything. Hide the tools unless you know for sure he knows what he's doing.

8.) If they feel like you know more about something than them, they'll stare blankly for several minutes before changing the subject to cars or sports.

7.) If they're trying to get a date with you, they will lie about everything because they aren't thinking. Later, when they realize how stupid that was, they try their hardest to be what they said they were.

6.) It isn't dirty if it doesn't look it. If it does, then flip it over and he's all set to go. They will also keep the same ratted up shirt or pair of pants for years until you get so sick or it that you run it through the trash compacter, burn it, or throw it out. Even poor people wouldn't wear that old thing.

5.) They panic if they see the words "we need to talk". The first things that come into their heads are: "She's breaking up with me" or "shes pregnant" or "oh my God, she wants to talk about getting married" or even "what did I do now".

4.) It's in their nature to turn their heads at every pretty face they see. They can't control that primal rage within long enough to save themselves the aggrivation of your glare.

3.) They think about sex every five seconds. Sometimes they'll even mistake something you said to be something else because of this.

2.) When asked "what are you/were you doing" he will answer "nothing". When this happens, you know that he is doing or has done something he knows he shouldn't have.

1.) There will never come a time when a man will not do something to tick off a woman in his entire lifetime. There is either something in the water, something wrong with them genetically, or maybe women are just too uptight... or maybe women just have more common sense. :p

Leeloo Mina
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:14:26 AM
5.) When she claims to have a headache, that means that she doesn't want anything to do with you. Go sleep on the couch.

it actually takes my mind off the headache ^_^;

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:03:51 AM
Yeah, but I'm talking about the headaches that aren't real. :P I don't know what it is about the action, but it gets your mind off of the pain. Even sunburns dont hurt anymore. LOL At least until you stop ;)

Live Wire
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:17:47 AM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
3.) Women are the cruelest creatures alive. Why you continue to adore them is beyond me because I know well enough that she'd kick you where the sun don't shine with stilletto heels just to hear you scream.

Damn straight!!!!! >D

And don't think I haven't done it either!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:20:22 AM
I havent done so with stillettos because I can barely walk without shoes let alone on needles. But I have kicked a guy bigger than me in the family jewels with big huge block boots. The kind you'd wear while dancing disco.

Live Wire
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:24:46 AM
bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

stilettos are good for kicking guys in the nuts.

the big boots are good for kicking them in the jaw! My friend (whos a basketball player) will never do anything I ask him ever again. hes 6'5" and I asked him to stand very very still and he was shocked to see my boot millimeters from his face. *hee hee* I just wanted to see if I could do it.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:55:50 AM
LOL A friend of mine actually allowed me to hit him. He was so used to it than whenever I didn't hit him he thought that I was mad at him. o.O So I'd flick his nose or ears, punch his arm, sneak up behind him and kick him in the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. lol

Admiral Lebron
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:36:24 PM
Kinky.. :\

Dae Jinn
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:09:08 PM
*kicks Lebron in tha pants* you guys are right, it is fun >D mwhaha.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:04:17 PM
I wonder why its in our nature to be cruel sadistic beotches. Maybe it's payback for the centuries before women's rights :p LOL Just kidding. I think its just hormones.

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:42:26 PM
No, its just that your all crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the hormones :lol

*Runs away before someone can kick him*

Alpha
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:53:53 PM
:lol!

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:41:47 PM
*tackles Rognan and abuses him with her high hell block boots*

imported_Callista
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:55:02 PM
:lol cute, Zatania

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 1st, 2003, 05:25:25 PM
9.) If the dress looks horrible, don't tell her. Or she'll go into a temper tantrum about how big her thighs are

Wrong. When they do ask me how it looks, I have to be completely honest and then they love me more. But again, I have to be careful with my words :)

Women's cruelty is so sexy.

1.) You will never truly understand them. Why? It's called PMS, they change on a monthly basis.
Point proven

8.) If they feel like you know more about something than them, they'll stare blankly for several minutes before changing the subject to cars or sports.
Well it's impossible to win an arguement with women.

4.) It's in their nature to turn their heads at every pretty face they see. They can't control that primal rage within long enough to save themselves the aggrivation of your glare.
We love it when women get mad at us for that. Very cute.

3.) They think about sex every five seconds. Sometimes they'll even mistake something you said to be something else because of this.
And when we do it's hilarious. :lol

1.) There will never come a time when a man will not do something to tick off a woman in his entire lifetime. There is either something in the water, something wrong with them genetically, or maybe women are just too uptight... or maybe women just have more common sense. :p
It's called a Y chromosome *coughs*

Zatania Duvall
Jan 1st, 2003, 06:18:26 PM
LOL Some women freak out though if a guy says "it look good" cuz they'll automatically say it doesn't once they know what the guy thinks. My sister is like that. I don't know how I'd be if I asked a guy what an outfit looked like since Im nice enough not to drag a guy shopping.

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:52:12 PM
:lol That just means you haven't found a good guy. I dont mind shopping, thought being truthful, it is boring sometimes. Mostly depends on WHAT your shopping for.

*Blocks the boots, then takes them off and runs again*

Hart
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:24:13 PM
Rognan, no guy likes following his girl around when she's shopping. I was once under the impression that being with my girl while she shopped was going to be like a regular date, but quickly learned it's just chasing after them while they pay attention to the clothes and only the clothes. Every once and a while, a guy has to show he's not whipped, and has to stand his ground and give a polite no thank you. Girl's respect that. Otherwise, you're just the doormat in the relationship.

Hart
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:26:52 PM
Of course, you can't say that when she asks to you go to the mall with her. You have to lie and say that you have something else to do that can't wait. My girl wears especially pointy shoes.

Silus Xilarian
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:24:59 PM
If a woman ever kicks me there, unless its clearly an accident, and they stand out of freak out range and apologize, I will loathe her for the rest of my life. Ladies just dont realize how bad that hurts :(

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:27:47 PM
:rolleyes @ lists

Dae Jinn
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:31:00 AM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
I wonder why its in our nature to be cruel sadistic beotches. Maybe it's payback for the centuries before women's rights :p LOL Just kidding. I think its just hormones.

:spank @ Marcus.

No, it's because men (not all men mind you....:rolleyes) are idiots and we have to keep 'em in line. :lol But then, women are cruel to each other over men....so, it's really all THEIR faults, not ours!! lmao!!!

Captain Tyle
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:13:38 AM
I don't put up with crap from the opposite sex anymore. I'm a zero tolerance kind of guy.

Dae Jinn
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:30:34 AM
heh, knew that already....No-one should really have to put up with BS.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:29:14 PM
HEY! My boots! *puts on her old gothic flame boots with the really thick soles and chases Rognan* GET BACK HERE!

I dragged my bf shopping once. But I paid attention to him and not just the clothes. I actually thought it was really sweet when he donated to a charity fund thing for kids who don't have much after we left the store.

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:32:36 PM
*Runs even faster*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Must run faster, must run faster.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:39:32 PM
*throws a really long beaded necklace at Rog and lassos him around the neck* Yeehaw! :p

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:42:31 PM
*Chokes, as the neckless gaged him.*

Noooo...help, someone help.

*Pulles the neckless out of her hands and throws it out of the thread, and continues to run away* hahaha

Live Wire
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:59:09 PM
*closes the door to the thread trapping everyone inside*

bwahahahahaahahahaa!!!

Naw Im mean and cruel but only to people who deserve it. Im not that way with my friends.

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:28:16 PM
Somebody asked last night if I was available, and mentioned somebody who was interested in me. I think she's great as a friend, and I enjoy her company, but I doubt if I'll pursue her like that...due to the fact that I'll be 90 minutes away from her, at school. Its a little speedbump, but I'm plain tired of speedbumps period. It kinda makes me sad at times.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:21:04 PM
I put up with nothing. I don't have to. I'm single, and I have been for the majority of my life, and I've survived. Guess what men? I can live without you!

So, BS? I give you none, you give me none, and we'll get along fine. Otherwise, here's the door, don't let it hit you in the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> on the way out.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:27:34 PM
Actually I find it boring with men's antics, whether it be my brothers, my dad, or my boyfriend. It gets boring with only girls to hang out with. *sticks tongue out at Rognan* Revenge will come when you least expect it!

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:47:36 PM
Thats what you think...I'll be watching. And I wont tell you where your boot is, bwhahahah.

*Rins off to hide the boots* :D