PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Redemption (closed)

Feliciana Devano
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:34:34 PM
I Stand Alone
Godsmack

Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outta me
You run away
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
You're always hiding behind your so called goddess
So what you don't think that we can see your face
Resurrected back before the final fallen
Now they've arrest until I can make my own way
I'm not afraid of fading
I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside of me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
And now its my time (now its my time)
It's my time to dream (my time to dream)
Dream of the sky (dream of the sky)
Make me believe that this place is invaded
By the poison in me
Help me decide if my fire will burn out
Before you can breathe
Breathe into me
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside of me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside

A dark figure stood atop a hill overlooking a village now destroyed. Beneath the hood of the black robes upon her body, a hint of a gittering smile could be seen. Indeed, she was smiling. The smell of blood and burning flesh filled the air. Not but half an hour ago, this young woman had run through the village, slaying men, women, and children....then she burned it....burned it all. This brought a joy to her heart like none other. She needed to kill...somehow, she was unable to survive unless someone died at her hands. For this, she felt somewhat cursed, but pushed the thought from her mind.

"The perfect trap to lure a stupid Jedi. They seem to be lacking more and more brains by the day. Either that, or the Council really is dictating their every move!"

A sadistic laugh escaped Feliciana's scarlet lips. Suddenly a crack of thunder was heard and a luminous bolt of lightening struck the roof of a house that had been smoldering in the ashes. Now it was on fire once again, burning with the corpses inside of it. Again the woman laughed and placed her hand upon Death, the lightsaber clipped to her weapons belt. Today would prove most interesting in deed....for these people would not be the only ones to die.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:38:19 PM
It was interestign how the Force could lead your footsteps. Things that seemed like mere chance could turn out. chance stop off to hear cries of terro int he Force, to come here and to see the result of a ramage by someone. Whom it was, he wasn't sure, althought as he stepped around debris, his mind was already searching.

A disturbance in the natural flow of the Force, located around a person. Not far away.

His hooded head hid the eyeshades and the face, but his garb was clear - more of some ancient vagabond than of a Jedi Master of much note. Even if there was no database anywhere that now held his name or desciption.

Be interestign to see the reaction of this Dark Sider when he drew close and revealed his nature, for that person to find a Master that was unknown. His sabre came to hand with a command in the Force as he advanced, now beginning to close the distance between him and the disturbance.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:26:55 AM
Suddenly as Feliciana stood, she caught sight of something. Squinting to focus, she spotted a cloaked figure and she assumed that it was perhaps a patron of the village she just destroyed. A wicked smile crossed her cherry lips as she moved forward a few paces then stopped. A hard lump formed at the back of her throat blocking her airway slightly as she felt something. Swalling with a bit of difficulty, the young woman concentrated, allowing the Force to flow through her and give her insight....but, there was nothing to behold and the figure was gone. Shrugging it off, her cyan eyes continued their search and she remained hidden beneath the hood of her robes.

From its resting place upon her weapons belt, the young Dark Jedi Apprentice pulled her lightsaber and held it in one hand....but did not engage it, not yet. She took a few steps forward before gradually coming down off the hill to meander around the perimeter of the burning village. Still her watchful eyes and keen senses took in everything....every little detail, until she spotted footprints. Assuming they were her own, she skipped over them and continued searching for the mystery figure until she came upon a child, sitting outside of her destroyed home, crying into her hands. The little girl was only about the age of six and was all alone.

"What's wrong, child?"

The Dark Jedi spat angrily at her. She looked up at Feliciana with dark brown eyes, pleading with the Darksider silently.

"My....my Mommy is gone!"

She cried and wept sorrowfully into her hands. Feliciana rolled her eyes and engaged her saber with a quick snap-hiss then sliced the crimson blade through the little being. With a smile of satisfaction, she disengaged the blade and continued walking, leaving the child's body in a slump upon the ground.

"I will find you and kill you....."

The words fell from her lips like a song but were barely audible, just above a whisper. Walking to and fro, the Darksider continued her search, not letting her guard down for a second. Ever aware of all things around her....

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:54:12 AM
A few minutes later, eh came across the body of the child. Still warm as he bent down to look, the hint of horror in the otherwise innocent eyes, of whose eyelids he closed. As he stood, both hands grasped the highly unique sabre, one below the hilt, the other above. It looked more liek the handle of a sword that anythign else and liek that it had been deliberatly crafted years ago. The primary section was 4000 years old, below the hilt. The original secondry was now in the hands of a Padawan as he had promised - Athona, Lightbringer. The new secondry was different in construction, but no less powerful than it's famed predessor. This one was known as Glamdring, Hammer of Light.

The primary and seconry could be decoupled to become two seperate sabres. Combined, they became a sabre of strange properties - one being that when ignited, it came on with more of the sound of a mighty flame and it seemed to flicker with different colours, giving the appearence of a twirling flame. Much skill to create this was needed, just as much needed to weild. It was also a clear marker as this fabled sabre was last seen with Darth Turbogeek, also years ago. Rarely in the true owners hands.

The blade came alive, glowing and buring as the knuckles on the handles became white with the power of the grip on it, the only outward sign of the hooded man's feelings, seeing this senseless massacre.

Wordless, he followed the tracks of what appeared to be a female, heading away from the child. But very, very clearly, his intention was known. He was going to stop this person and do it now.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:28:51 PM
Feliciana stopped dead in her tracks. 'Someone is following me.' she thought to herself before turning her head around slowly and eyeing the area behind her. There was nothing, though. Taking a sigh of relief the young woman turned back to her way and shrugged the feeling off, but she couldn't help thinking that perhaps someone was....watching.....her. Quickly and as quietly as she could, the Dark Jedi found a structure untouched by the fires she had set. There was a niche between this home and an old business that had one wall still standing. She tuched herself inside, her back to the wall of the building she had just come to. If anyone passed and could not sense her, she would see them after they did, and she could attack them from behind. Closing her eyes momentarily, Feliciana focused on the Force and covered herself with it the best she could. It was something she had learned while at The Sith Order. Still, she was not the best at it....and her darkened aura eminated from her hiding place. Gritting her teeth, she barely breathed.

Nothing.....nothing came and nothing went. Her body shook a bit from the cold and perhaps....fear. Something was following her and she did not know how powerful that something was. 'The Jedi are weak, remember? Master Jeseth said so!' she scolded herself and tricked her mind into believing that it was true. Her eyes opened and she allowed the cyan orbs to peek around the corner before she pulled herself back into the safty of the niche. Letting out a silent sigh, the woman gripped her lightsaber and held it against her chest....hoping whatever it was, perhaps was her imagination. Perhaps it was not even a Jedi at all. Thoughts circled around her mind continuously as she stood there in the silence, waiting for the moment she felt right about the situation again when she could continue on her killing spree.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:48:11 AM
The footsteps were not all that clear, but for an experienced man as he was at following trails, it was enough. A light step, hurried occasionally, going in the direction of... He instinctively looked up, his mind reaching out subtly to "see" what was ahead. The Force told him what his eyes could not, for all things were connected in the energy that bound the universe together, It was a case of piecing the connections together and with training and skill, it could be done rapidly. Still, he was getting used to this mental sight, so important with his eyes still vastly over-sensitive to light.

Building. Undamaged. One occupant.

His face pulled into a grimace. He felt the disturbance eminating from the person and deducted it was that person resonsible. MAybe waiting to try to ambush him. Obviously had no idea whom he was, or even if he was even here. A Padawan would be able to sense such an amateur ambush. A Master like him? He could use it.

One hand came up and pointed. His mind commanded and the Force did the rest - the wall behind which this person almost exploding with the power of the push, bricks and splinters flying outwards at the person at the centre of the disturbance. That would make an interesting hello from him.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:15:59 PM
Suddenly a disturbance ran through the Force and Feliciana's danger sense went off the wall. She knew not what to do so instinctivly and perhaps against better judgement, the young Dark Jedi Apprentice dove out of the niche and landed in a perfect roll upon the ground just as she wall exploded where she had once been standing. Rising to her feet, Feliciana looked around quickly, her eyes wide with fear and shock.

"W.....Who's there?"

She called out, her voice echoing off of the fallen structures around her. The young woman turned away from the direction Marcus was approching, straining her eyes to see what was not there. Sighing, the young woman thought perhaps it was the fire or pressure built up inside of the wall that cause the massive explosion.

"No one is there....good. I suppose I will continue on my bloody fieldtrip!"

With that, the woman grinned evilly and continued on, walking slowly upon the path before her. Then her ears picked up something....a branch breaking beneath the pressure of a foot. 'It was just you...look.' she thought to herself, gazing down at the ground beneath her feet. There was nothing, though. Her heart skipped a beat and she began to slowly turn around, expecting the worst....

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:36:45 PM
He didnt step on the branch by accident. It was highly deliberate, to let the poor fool now know they were being hunted. The hooded face, the blazing clou shifting sabre at his side made him look more like a thinkg of fear and dread than a Jedi. He very, very deliberatly came at her, stepping forward in measured footsteps, without a word spoken, bringing his sabre up en guarde, getting ready to strike swiftly when he got within range.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:34:27 PM
Feliciana's eyes went wide as the man came at her in bounding steps. She quickly brought her saber up to meet his just as he came but a few feet before her. She simply stared at him for a moment before a sadistic smile crossed her lips.

"So you think you'd come here and stop me? That's a sad mistake!"

The woman spun around and shoved her elbow into his side, throwing him off balance.

"I killed them and I'm not about to stop with you!"

Again she laughed, her voice the sound of Satan himself. Putting up a defensive stance, she glared into the darkness of his hood where his eyes would be, holding her place in the Force. There was something about him, though, that made her senses more alert....and made her seek to keep her defense tighter.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:29:20 PM
The elbow strike didnt quite get him off-balance, but it was enough to stop and to stare down the .... female by the sound of her voice. He delved into the Force, alllowing it to give him a view of what she looked like. Not precise in detail, but enough to know with some specifics.

His silence was more unsettling than words would be as he drew back his sabre, before suddenly lunging forward. He held back however, getting a feel from her response exactly how well trained she was, for that would decide what he would do next. The first exchange would also let her know that despite the lack of speed or strength, she was not dealing with a Padawan in the slightest.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 10th, 2003, 06:03:48 PM
The young woman quickly deflected the strike with a parry of her own before kicking the stranger in the stomach to back him away from her. She stepped back a few paces to get a good look at him but could not see his face clearly.

"What do you want, fool?"

She called before jumping at him with a faked upper cut with her blade to a slight spin of her wrist and an attack to his right side. She got the nagging feeling though, that she was not dealing with a Padawan any longer.....and perhaps she could not even guess his rank if he had one at all. He was a Jedi, she guessed...and from what she gathered, he was possibly a Knight.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:14:15 AM
He took the opportunity of her attack to spin his body so he was much closer as he blocked her attack one handed - for the other hand was now within range and he belted the woman with a back fist strike to the chin. Even as she would be trying to recover, he lifted his leading leg and side kicked her with every bit of speed and power at his command - the heel of his boot aimed right at her nose. The sheer speed would probably reveal he was not even a Knight - she was facing a Jedi Master, a warrior.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:03:03 PM
The young woman ducked and avoided the kick to her nose as she spun out of harms way. Her side ached badly as did her chin. A deep gash upon her skin allowed blood to slowly seep out and roll in a red river down her neck. Growling from the pain, she seemed to grin wickedly.

"Pain gives me the fuel I need for the fire to burn."

She said deeply as a sadistic laugh escpaped her lips. Backing away, Feliciana quickly bent over and gathered some sand in the palm of her hand. The Dark Jedi blew out out in front of her and created a simple physical illusion taught to her by Jeseth. Suddenly the few sand particals became flames, red hot and seering. They gaped the distance between she and Marcus in just seconds and came to rest upon his clothing and hair, seeming to dance upon the man. She smiled to herself and the remaining sand in her hand was then tossed into his eyes in the attempt to blind him for a few minutes.

"You like playing with fire? Stupid Jedi!"

With that the young woman took a running leap and jumped up with a side kick aimed for his solar plexis. Her timing was off by a few seconds though and her fall would be a bit disastrous. Wincing slightly, she hoped that he would move to be in her way, but something told her that that was unlikely. Worried now, the young woman landed in a stumble and regained her composure with a shoulder roll. Her stomach was in a knot -- now she knew she was not messing with any Jedi -- this was a Jedi Master -- and one that Jeseth had warned her of. He was known to a few around her order as "The Feared One", and it seemed to be everyone's goal to meet and defeat him. Her mind was in overdrive now as she tried to figure out ways to at least make it out alive.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:44:43 AM
"Play with fire, hmm?"

He stepped back - already in the Force, he used his power of telekinesis to brush the particles away, like brushing dandruff off his sleeves before they could set flire to anything. His voice soft and amused in tone.

"I dont play evil one. Fire is my servant and so is Teh Force!"

He pointed at her, drew his arm back then pushed forward, palm out. Too far away to physically touch her, but witht he Force it didn't matter. The 'push' was savage, hard and focused, throwing the Dark Sider off her feet and throwing her through the air, to crash into a building that she had set on fire earlier.

Feliciana Devano
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:28:22 PM
Feliciana's eyes widened as suddenly she was off the ground and flying through the air, only to make a very hard landing into the wood of a home she had burned not to long before. Her entire body began to ache now -- but especially her ribs. After inspecting them with her hands, she decided that she had broken at least two. Cuts and bruises appeared upon her skin immediatly as she slowly rose to her feet to face her foe once again.

"The Force -- you say it is your -- servant? I thought that the Sith were 'Masters to the Force'. Even I, a Dark Jedi knows that."

A sadistic laugh escaped her lips for a moment, despite the pain she felt in her diaphragm. A few coughs and wheezes later, she looked to her Lightsaber and called it to her hand through the Force. Suddenly the crimson blade was back to life and she charged at the stranger -- feeding off of the pain that echoed throughout her body like a whisper in an enclosed cave.

"Knight or Master, I will take you and you shall learn, Jedi!"

She called out to him before baring down upon the Jedi with a quick blinding spin and a fake slash to the head follow by the real thing to the knees. Just as she was about to connect with his flesh, the young woman spun her sore body and attempted to label the man with a Force-powered back kick, full of the pent up energy from the anger she felt. This would teach him for sure, and if not -- she had plenty more tricks up her sleeves.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:29:58 AM
His blade flashed in response to her, fast but still controlled. He noted her spin and reacted as a swordmaster would - he sent his blade upwards to block the kick. Which, with a normal sword or Pike, would be relatively harmless the Dark Sider.

But this was no sword blade intercepting. It was a lightsabre.

Feliciana Devano
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:12:47 PM
The young woman suddenly felt the hot seering blade of a saber against the inside of her leg. She nearly yelped in pain but avoided full contact with the blade by falling foward and landing hard on her right shoulder. Wincing in pain, the Dark Jedi rolled out of the fall and stood up, then swung around and reached out her hand, sending a Force push at Marcus's chest as she reached into his mind and messed with his equilibrium by making him feel as though he was falling forward. It would disorient him for a moment -- just enough time for her to slip in and attempt a strike to his neck. She spun around and slashed at him with all of her strength, hoping to make the connection.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:07:01 AM
The burning colour shiftign blade coming up and meeting the opposing sabre was the reply. Being blind wasn't proving to be a hanicap at all - in fact, with things clearly registering in the Force, his reation was guided by the Force, teliing him where to place his blade.

"You have not been trained well" he said. "But that is to be expected for a Dark Sider. They dont know the true nature of The Force. Since you have some ability..." He stepped backwards a few steps, blade still held out in front of him, "I'll spare your life this once. Become a Jedi and learn to fulfil your true potential - for without it, you have no hope. You have not seen what a Jedi Master can truly do and from what I sense of you, you do not have the learning to face such a challenge." He stayed ready, but relaxed, calm. "Already I know you hurt and you have seen nothing more than the mere basics from me. To attack me again.... will be most unwise"

Behind her, a small flame danced from one of the burning buildings.

Feliciana Devano
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:02:16 AM
Feliciana growled deeply and shoved the Jedi Master off of her before stepping back and eyeing him with a look of hurt and disgust upon her face.

"You have not been trained well"

The words hit her like a ton of bricks -- of course she had not been trained well, no one was training her! The one who was supposed to be instructing her in the Dark Arts took off and now she remained masterless. The young woman lowered her eyes to the ground for a moment but suddenly she turned around as she felt the small flame dance up behind her. Blowing it out with a heavy sigh, the Dark Jedi turned around and faced her opponent once again.

"I haven't had any training -- I've been learning about the Darkside on my own for the last year and a half. Sorry I was no challenge to you, but I try."

The words were said curtly though inside an old struggle began to brew within her heart. She recalled friendly visits to the Jedi Order where she would sit down and have many good conversations with her friend -- no, now enemy, Navaria Tarkin.

"Become a Jedi and learn to fulfil your true potential - for without it, you have no hope."

Her eyes met the ground once again as blood slowly trickled down her cheek from a gash acquired from a piece of flying debris. The words rang through her mind as she truely contemplated what he said. 'You can't betray The Krath or Sasha! Look at all you would be giving up!' she pleaded with herself before glancing up at Marcus with softened eyes. One could easily see that she was lost and was crying out for help, but was silently doing so. Navaria saw it -- as did her own Master before he left. He worked long to make her heart hard, but for some reason, she could not be a Sith -- hence why she took the path of the Dark Jedi. Perhaps, though, it was contrary to her nature -- at times she could be utterly and disgustinly compassionate, but other moments brought out a hatefilled monster. Something about this man brought her comfort and though he was on opposite sides of the line, she thought perhaps he could be -- trusted.

"I can't be what you are. I'd never make a good Jedi -- I'm sorry."

With that she turned away from him, doing what she had always been taught not to do -- she turned her back on the enemy. Now she was open and vaunerable for attack. The breeze kicked up her black cloak and played with the strands of midnight hair atop her head. How such cruelty had come upon such a young and tender heart, no one knew -- she felt chosen by the Darkness though, and so -- she sought after it, unaware that there was a true path out there beckoning her to walk upon it.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 25th, 2003, 05:34:42 PM
"And why not? Why can't you be what I am? Do you think I was always a Jedi, always like I am? Even the greatest of Jedi, Turbogeek was a Sith"

I'll just omit how I killed him, he thought.

"If he can be a Sith and then rise to become the greatest of Jedi, you can too. Come with me. Leave this life of hatred and anger. Walk away from this destruction and find peace"

Feliciana Devano
Feb 25th, 2003, 05:42:50 PM
'Peace? What's that?' the young woman thought to herself sarcastically. She shook her head and sighed, trying to figure out how this man could have become such a prominent figure of Light. It was all too confusing to her and she knew that if she was to attempt this new life, she would be throwing so much away. Thoughts of Sasha entered her mind -- as well as thoughts of becomming a Knight. The woman turned back around to face the Jedi Master and she canted her head to the side, forgetting her own position at the moment and trying to look at this new possibility through his eyes. Emotion was evident upon her features as she searched for words but found none.

"I -- I can't! Look at what I have become -- it's too late for me, okay? Why don't you Jedi just give up? It's stupid to continue after people who are far gone. Navaria was right -- I couldn't keep a promise. I did become like the rest."

A tear threatened to fall but the young woman banished it from her eye as she looked to the ground. 'I told her I'd be different -- that we would remain friends -- now look where I am', she sighed internally, wishing for a friend -- someone she could trust who was not trying to ruin her life. Alas, she found none in the trying times and a Jedi would not be a good thing, she concluded.

"Why do you care anyway?"

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 26th, 2003, 01:35:59 AM
"Even if you become a Master of the Dark Side, it is not too late. It will only be too late if you die."

Navaria? She knows Navaria Tarkin? Hmmm....

"I care because I have no wish to destroy you. I have no wish to end your life if there is a chance for redemption. I feel your doubt and uncertainty - and your not ready to decide. Thence I'll make an offer. You leave here in peace and think what I said over, I will not you stop you leaving. You may go anywhere you wish - maybe even do this all over again someplace else maybe, although I dont think you would want to."

The meaning in his words was clear. Leave and live. Try to fight, die

Feliciana Devano
Feb 26th, 2003, 02:00:08 PM
His words made her think for a moment as she stood there in the rain that began to fall harder than before. Now instead of a light mist, it was falling on both Force users as well as the smoldering homes and slayn bodies. Feliciana looked around and felt regret for the needless killing she had done -- but it was who she was and in her mind, that's who she would always be. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked to Marcus and then bowed in respect, for indeed, he had gained hers.

"I will go -- in peace."

She simply stated and then disengaged her lightsaber, clipping it to her belt. The black metal of Death gave off a shine as rain dripped off of Feliciana and collected upon the saber. Her cyan eyes rested upon the weapon for a moment before turning upwards to rest upon the face of the Jedi Master.

"I'm sorry for all of this."

Perhaps she was merely stating that, but deep within her heart, she was sorry. Her eyes took in the scene once more before closing. She inhaled deeply and then opened them to look upon Marcus once more before she took several steps forward and walked past him, brushing her arm against his. 'I will remember his face and go to him again', she noted to herself as she paused behind him a moment and then continued on -- knowing that her life had been spared this day.

"Thank you."

The words touched the Warlord's mind briefly as the wind touched the leaves upon the ground in the fall season. With that, the Dark one was gone from sight, leaving her destruction behind.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:42:10 AM
He waited until the woman was gone... then with a wave of his hand the small whirlwind of flame danced over to where he was. He reached out with his palm and the flame lept up and shrank, disappearign as he curled his fist into a ball.

It would have made a spectaclar end to the Dark Sider. A towering wall of fire and wind., consuming her. Fortunantly, this time it was not to be. For now he thought, now it's time to do some healing and call in some medical help. He made sure his face was still covered, before switching the sabre off and moving off in the direction he could sense of someone in pain.