PDA

View Full Version : Truth: Blood Binds (Jeran/Terran)

Xazor Elessar
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:36:42 PM
A figure clad in white flowing robes walked quietly and swiftly down the halls of the Jedi Living Quarters. The silver coins in the Garou Warrior Braids adorning her waist length blond hair, clanged together softly with each step that she took. This day, though, as she made her rounds...she was not alone. Another followed her, a man with a darker complexion. This man had grown dear to her heart by means of another that was completely oblivious to his immediate existance.

Her footsteps were light and cheery as she rounded a corner, taking another right. This time they passed by only a few doors and then Xazor stopped and whirled around on her heal, nearly running into her companion. A grin spread widly across her lips as she looked into his eyes, her own pair of cyans glowing brightly.

"This is his room! Are you ready to meet your Brother?"

She questioned through an excited whisper. Her hand nearly touched the door, but she stopped and retracted it, allowing Jeran time to speak. Perhaps he had changed his mind, but something told her that he wanted to go through with this...and she knew that Terran would be overjoyed at this unexpected arrival. He needed to know the truth about his Brother....and indeed, he would. Blood was binding, and there was no way that they could avoid one another all of their lives....it was finally time to reunite them.

Jeran Conrad
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:57:21 PM
Jeran froze before the door, his intense eyes and dark face lit with some excitement. Before the door he stood, his rough clothing and large leather pack hanging off of his frame. Many of the Jedi who passed him gave him odd looks. He didn't take offense--it wasn't their fault. He had grown up on a farm on Gias, trained with the wild clans there, and spent his life learning to survive in the bitter wilderness. From Degobah to Hoth to Naboo to Tattooine, he had faced many different wild climates. He appeared before them as a wild man--worn features and tough skin, long, unkempt hair, rough animal-skin clothing, and strange tattooes and markings. Truly, for many of the higher-society Jedi, he was a strange sight.

"This is his room! Are you ready to meet your Brother?"

"Indeed, I am." He smiled for the first time today. "I thank you for your kindness, and I am greatly indebted to you for you help." He leaned in closer and met her eyes with his own. "I do not forget those who help me. I will return this favor. You can be sure of that." His tone was serious and friendly, something that he rarely showed to others. He nodded his head to her, and she nodded her own to him. With that, he turned to face the door.

Bringing a shakey hand slowly to the door, he rapped his knuckles against it, giving a slow knock. He didn't realise that the door had a buzzer, but he figured it was no real matter anyway. Pulling his hand away, he stood.

"Just one moment," a voice called out from inside. Jeran felt something stir in his stomach. It was a voice he had never heard before--a voice that he had longed to hear for many years. The voice he had dreamed about. A voice he heard in his head and in his heart. His brother's voice.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:07:14 PM
Xazor smiled to herself as Jeran spoke. Indeed, this was the moment of truth, and soon Terran would come through the door to meet his Brother for the first time. She stood beside him and patiently waited as her eyes shot through the door and she could picture with her mind exactly her love was doing. Now he came to the door, one step at a time.

"May the Force be with you....."

She whispered to Jeran and unnoticably, held her breath. Her hands clasped together at her weapons belt and she froze....this was their moment and she would get to be a witness to every emotion that would pour from their souls. Every single look from their eyes....everything...she would see everything. Indeed, she felt very honored to be able to do so...and so, she remained silent.

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:04:22 PM
"Just one moment," he said, gathering his things away from the front room. He was working on a small project--a secret project for some of his dearest friends--and he didn't want it to be ruined by a suprise visit. He could tell that Xazor was near--in fact, it could be her at the door. It woud be good to see her--it always was. Reaching the door, he pushed the button to let it slide open. As it did, a sight came before him that he did not expect.

A man--standing roughly his same height, if not slightly shorter--stood in the doorway. He was of a very toned build, with tough-looking, hide garments and scraggly dark hair. His complextion was dark and his face serious. There was not a threatening thing about him, despite his appearance, and his eyes were so familiar. His aura familiar...as if Terran had known it before. He couldn't have--he had never met this man.

Beside him stood Xazor, and now it made more sense. In the most likely of cases, this man was a friend of hers or a new padawan or someone else related to the Academy. Maybe he had seen him before or met him and he didn't remember.

"Uhhh...hello. I am terribly sorry to admitt this, but I am afraid that I am not familiar with you." He extended his hand to him. "If we have met and I have forgotten, I offer a thousand apologies. I am Terran Starek." He looked towards the man and then back at Xazor, giving her a quick smile.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:28:10 PM
"Also known as Chase Conrad......a man who had once lived on a planet called Gias."

Xazor interjected softly, allowing her eyes to take in the situation. She looked to Terran for a moment, hoping he would ask the man who he was.....or perhaps Jeran would say something. She didn't want to ruin things by introducing them herself....but alas, she was impatient and knew she had to work on it. Keeping silent once again, she allowed her excitement to build.

Jeran Conrad
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:07:26 PM
"Xazor..." Terran glared at her playfully. In many respects, he was nervous and ashamed of his past. His name had meant Sith to many and death to many more.

Jeran's eyes softened--ever so slightly--as the man came into view. It was his brother...Chase--no, Terran now. Names were not important to him; the fact that he was standing before his own blood was truly the accomplishment. He looked the man over--he was of similar build to Jeran, maybe a bit taller. His complextion was much more fair, but then again Jeran's skin had been tormented by the suns and winds of a hundred different climates.

Terran's hand was presented before him, stretched out to meet his own. Jeran looked down at it nervously. This was the moment of truth, he thought. The time when he would be revealed to his brother. He had worked hard to find some trace of the man whom he learned was dead--only to find that he was indeed alive and well. A shock to both men, he thought, it would be. The day of Truth had arrived.

"I am..." he looked at Xazor, almost reassuringly. "I am Jeran...Jeran Konrad..." He took the man's hand firmly, clasping his rough hand in Terran's. "I am your brother."

Xazor Elessar
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:29:05 PM
Xazor winced slightly, but she then opened her eyes and watched the two Brothers. The expression on Terran's face was priceless and she felt as though she had done something right this time. Smiling, the Knight inhaled a deep breath of air then let it go with all of her worries of this moment. It had worked out just fine....

imported_Terran Starek
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:42:39 PM
"My...my broth--" his words were choked in anxiety and amazement. His eyes fell upon his brother. A man of his same blood, someone who shared his own soul. Someone who he had sought and wanted to meet for as long as he knew of his relation. His hand clasped the other's tightly as his mouth dropped open in surpise.

"My brother." He finally spoke, his mouth turning into a smile. "My brother." He laughed alound--a laugh of relief and simple gladness. "Jeran...my brother." He pulled the man in for a hug, embracing his brother with a firm grasp.

"Yes, I am your brother," Jeran said, half jokingly, as he tightly hugged his brother back. The two men embraced for a moment as they both laughed. It was relief--so much tension had built up inside of them--anticipation, anxiety, joy--at the coming of there meeting. Finally it was here, and the two could rest.

"You look...you look tired." He said, grasping his brother's shoulder with his hand and examining his face with his eyes. "Come in--come in for a drink and a warm place to sit and rest." He winked at Xazor.

You are welcome too, my dear.... The voice in her mind stopped as a soft look came to his eyes. Thank you His voice spoke again, as gentle as his touch to her hand.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:12:13 AM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head.

'I did nothing.....but you're welcome anyhow. I am glad that you're happy.'

She smiled gently and followed the two men into Terran's room. Moving slowly over to the couch, the Knight sat down and eyed the two Brothers.

"This is a most memorable day, yes? I think it is quite wonderful and deserves a celebration of sorts!"

Jeran Conrad
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:33:01 PM
He entered the room with eyes wide at its appearance. His brother's room. It was strewn almost widly with books and texts, datapads and manuals, information left and right. Apparently, his brother was somewhat of a bookworm. Though Jeran was more of the outdoor type, he could respect one who appreciated knowledge. It was a respectable trade.

He made his way to an empty spot on one the couch in his room. Sitting down, he sank in to the soft material. It was very nice and relaxing against his weary, traveled bones. He laid his head back.

"Tea or water?" Terran called from a small indention that appeared to be the kitchen.

"Water would be great," Jeran returned, appreciating the warm welcome. Kicking back, he let his head rest on the pillowed head rest.