PDA

View Full Version : Wha..? Where'd that go?

Emily Rochette
Dec 31st, 2002, 09:18:30 AM
One of my cousins got a book about all three LotR movies, and I was looking through it after seeing TTT, and I noticed that they had some pictures, supposedly from TTT, of Smeegul (kick me if I spelled that wrong), pre-ring and craziness. It really confuses me, and I'm wondering 'am I going to have to wait for the EE, or did they just plain cut this out of the entir movie?'

He's my favorite character.. I wanna know where the flashbacky-ness went. :cry

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 31st, 2002, 09:24:09 AM
I read they have those scenes in the rough cut of ROTK. I know, Smeagol/Gollum is one of my favorites too (since the hobbit, lol, he was the best in that book too!) Maybe they will have it in the EE of TTT. But then it'd be like, ten million hours long!!! :lol

Sanis Prent
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:23:38 PM
Best in the Hobbit? WTF...he was barely in there...

Dae Jinn
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:20:09 PM
he still chowned..i always like the parts no-one else does, like the ents and stuff *mumbles* :mneh he was in a chapter at least, with the riddle game. :p

Emily Rochette
Jan 1st, 2003, 06:27:00 AM
:lol He was in even less of FotR and I know people saying he's their favorite character in that.

Dae Jinn
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:12:38 PM
OKay, I really like Gollum, but I love Aragorn *Mmmmm, Ranger* and Legolas. I love the Hobbits, esp. Merry and Pippin, they remind me of my younger brother and his best friend :lol

Moltar
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:57:24 PM
Gollum...