PDA

View Full Version : The night, forever young (open)

Valirion Thorn
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:31:05 AM
:: I silently moved from the shadows and came forward to the mortal woman, sleeping in her silk covered bed. I had already been tempting her in her dreams, slowly each night for the last few weeks. I found it more fun just to play with the m for a little while and starve myself so that the kill was ever the sweeter.
I came forward, my noble robes and grments not making a noise as I stepped right next to her.
I closed my eyes and the natural gift given to me from my Mistress, Alana Stormcloud, was at my comand, the ability to play with people's minds as they slept. To mold their minds to my will and seduce the will of mortals. The woman's eyes slowly opened and her view turned to me. She smiled slowly as she sat up, propped up on an elbow.
I smiled and my hand went to her face as I whispered words in the dark tongue that burned in the air and effected her immediately. I could've cut the strings attached to her now if I wanted. She was like a life like marrionette... My hand ran down her face and to her shoulder. I pulled her close and whispered words into he ears and pushed her down, back into bed. I knelt down, my face next to hers. She giggled as I told her more things, and the funny thing is that you'd think you'd never laugh after I just explained how I had tricked you and then how I was going to kill her and what she was supposed to do.
She got up and went to her wardrobe. She pulled out a long silk scarf and wrapped it about her neck and then proceded to remove her night gown. I stood up and faced her, my face not even bothering to crack a smile. The pleasures of the flesh were not mine to have in a sene and this village noble had nothing to give me that mortal blood could sustain. She was too weak and frail, I would snap her and then wonder why she broke like a twig. But I knew why now and it didn't bother me at all.
The girl stepped forward and I grabbed the scarf suddenly and yanked up, her neck cracked and she was paralyzed as I hung her from her ceiling. Her naked body hung there as began to walk on the ceiling. The ability to do this wasn't my best or worst but something I had learned to do with some concentration. The late Council member Jedah had been said to have a more developed ability like this. But my mind onto more importnat things, I knelt down on the ceiling and turned her head to the side. I hadn't had blood in a week and I was starving! the bloodlust came fast at the sight of her neck and I tore into the soft flesh quickly, blood spurting across the floor. I took my drinks and then left the dry husk to rot.
I jumped out of the window and looked up at the moon that had settled over the small village. I turned on one foot quickly to stare into the darkness of an alley. Eyes staring back from them, eyes with their own fire in them...::

Hail Darkling... Proclaim thyself...