PDA

View Full Version : I guess I am Back, now What?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:14:44 PM
Ok, Arizona Sucked, saw more snow down there then I did up here in Washington, the State! You don't know how many annoying people kept adding D.C.? to the end of Washington everytime we told them our home state. Damn people! if I ment DC I would of typed DC!!!

Well, I did get some sun though.

SO I got back yesterday, but then drove to Seattle to visit a friend who I have not seen forever (End of Summer). With Adam, Patrick, and Me, we hit downtown. After walking around for about an hour, we entered Gameworks. Major Arcade style it was. Aye, we played for 3 hours with a 20 doller 3 hour game card. I mastered all at the Indy Races. After an ending of 45 minutes at the "Off Road Fury" Booth, our cards ran out of time and we sadly departed. I wanted to stick around watching some of the girls at the DDR station :cool . But we had to run and catch the bus. We returned to Adams house, and watched old Ren'n'Stimpy shows on his computer until we all collapsed around his living room. (well, Patrick and I collapsed, Adam sleeps during the morning. 7 to 12) I just returned. Very tired, was going to go sleep, but my brother just bought Godzilla Melee, and I just had to try it out. So, in the RP scene, give me some info, I wish to start one soon, but to tired to create one.

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:22:40 PM
Sup bro? Welcome back from your trip. I cant stop playing Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, myself. Hell, I even made Ket as a create a wrestler! lmao. Anyhow, LW is back, and uh, as for me, Im waiting for Ket to be evaluated to see if he is ready for the master trials. PM if you want more info on that. as far as everyone else goes, cant say. im sure they will post and let ya know whats up.

Oolana Taine
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:51:14 PM
Well as for me I finally responded to your latest training post and set up a thread in the roleplaying forum. This is the link and now I am just waiting for a response.
Challenge (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26325)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:16:11 AM
Ok, that is cool, you get the fight started, I will then do the rest