PDA

View Full Version : Target Practice. (open)

Kelt Simoson
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:04:21 PM
The rain although very cosy from the inside, is was a bloody pest when Kelt wanted to get some target practice done with his Long-Bow "Carsea". Yes, several times the Jedi Crusader attempted to go outside and practice yet the target always ether fell over or his arrows went completly in the other direction, pushed by the wind. One time the arrow contacted with the window of Xazors apartment making Kelt duck out of view for a few moments, to Kelts delight however she was not in and he retrieved the arrow quickly.

Today was a diffrent ball game all together, today he was inside. Kelt had propped the target up against the entrance door to his apartment. With very good light, no sodding wind and no rain Kelt was content to practice indoors, practicing to catch up on what he had missed so he could prrove to his father when he returned he had been training. Kelts first arrow when fired landed dad in the middle, a small triumphantly smile appeared on his face. The second landed a few milli-meters to the right. Kelt smiled again and drew from his quiver a thrid arrow, placed it against his how, drew back the wire and aimed....

The to Kelts suprise a loud knock came to his door, Kelt let go of the arrow as he jumped and the arrow hit the door and went nearly strait through the wood.

' Oh BUGGER!, err...madam ar...are you okay?' Kelt said walking quickly towards the door.

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:20:40 PM
As he opened the door, he saw a tall, slender woman with long blonde ringlets. Her bright blue eyes were wide, as the arrow had just barely missed her face. She smiled, embarrassed.
"Um, hello."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:14:25 PM
There was something about the Hallaer, Dasquian’s people, which gave them an affinity with their kin and loved ones. He and his brother had a strong mental link, and Dasquian found he had also begun to forge such a bond with Xazor and even his two closest friends Kelt and Hrolthar. One other trait the Hallaer were renowned for was their keen senses, and included in these obviously was hearing – especially the hearing of familiar things.

TWANG!

Yes, that was a sound Dasquian knew. Living next door to Kelt it was a frequent occurrence outside of his window, now it seemed right through his wall. Something had cracked into the woodwork of Kelt’s door. At first Dasquian wasn’t worried, though a panicked thought crossed his mind for a moment, induced by Kelt’s recent worries over the Crusaders. Springing up from his bed, the Knight made a quick silent approach into the hallway, drawing up the weapon closest at hand – his saber.

The door to his and Sejah’s room squeaked open as the lithe frame of the Jedi Knight slipped out, spotting immediately no danger was to be found here. His eyes fell upon Kelt, and a young Padawan with whom he had spoken briefly over dinner at the bar and grill.

“Archery practice? Without me? Are you mad?”

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:59:31 PM
"Another jedi archer?" Lilyas' eyes lit up and she smiled. " 'Quel re, Sir Belargic."

She bowed her head in acknowledgement, then stepped lightly between Kelt and the door. She reached up and pulled the arrow out, twirling it between two fingers. Then she noticed the two arrows that had hit their target. She held out the arrow to Kelt. "Lle naa curucuar."

Kelt Simoson
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:15:17 AM
Kelt quite quickly took the arrow from the the girls hands and then quickly disgarded it by throwing it across the room hopeing Dasquian didn't see. The big hole however provided proof enough. Kelt quickly opened the door further from its previous ajar and smiled to the young girl. ' My dear im so sorry about that....are you hurt?'

Taking her hand in his he pulled her carefully inside and then looked over to Dasquian with a false confused look. 'Archery?...what Archery?...' At that moment a loud bang sounded as the target hit the floor just behind Kelt, Kelt went red in the face.

'Umm....tea....Dasquian?....and miss Goldberry?'

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:52:27 PM
She laughed as the target hit the floor, her own cheeks flushing as she realized the man still held her by the hand.
"Tea....sounds very nice, Sir?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:21:03 AM
Dasquian too had noticed that Kelt was holding the young padwan’s hand, and at this he flashed his apprentice a somewhat knowing smile.

“Tea would be excellent, Kelt… unless you and Miss Goldberry were planning on spending this practice alone? I’m not intruding at all, am I?”

Kelt Simoson
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:31:23 AM
Looking towards Dasquian for a few moments with a thought of confusion and then back to Lilya to see if she had an answer he suddenly rearlised her hand was in his and looked slowly down to there hands and his cheeks flushed with pink. He let go of her hand and smiled towards her hopeing that he was not sending off the wrong impression. Kelt looked up towards his friend, Dasquian and smiled once again.

'Dunno' what your talking about old friend, both of you, please sit down within the living room, ill go get that tea...i know Dasquians tea requirements but what about you Lilya..how many sugars?' He asked as he led them within his quarters and vanished into the kitchen.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:17:22 PM
She smiled back at him, and walked softly inside, not knowing whether to take a seat or not. She folded her hands over her stomach, taking in Sir...Kelts room.
"Uh, I will have two, please. Sir Kelt, is it?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:26:30 AM
As Dasquian sat down, he smiled to Lilya.

“How have you been since we last spoke, friend?”

He could see she was nervous, for some reason, and wanted to try and make her feel a little more at ease.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:11:24 AM
Kelt poked his head around the corner of the kitchen and looked in on the two Jedi wih a smile. 'Ha...sir Kelt?...i was never a sir even on my home world and im certainly not one here.' He smiled towards them both before his hed vanished behind the wall again.

A few moments later a trey with 3 hot steaming mugs came out carried by Kelt who was carefull this time not to drop it on Dasquians lap like he had last time. ' Red mugs Dasquians the yellow is yours miss Goldberry. Kelt smiled and took his own from the trey and set it town on the coffee table and then took a seat in his soft leather chair next to the sofa.

' So how are you both?...' Kelt asked after a short sip from his mug.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 10th, 2003, 07:14:29 PM
'Ha...sir Kelt?...i was never a sir even on my home world and im certainly not one here.'

She looked down, embarassed. She took her seat on the sofa next to Das and smiled at them both.
"Uh, I am fine, S- Kelt. I have been training with Lady Dawnstrider."
She took her mug and held it on her lap, staring hard at it. She didn't really know what to say -- her training would probably bore two Jedis who had more experience...

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 10th, 2003, 08:48:22 PM
The young boy knew not of where he was going, just that he had to search. His Master had sent him to search for his quaters, and the firt one he would find that was open he'd have to reside in during his time as a Padawan. Walking through the halls, he felt the sound of a clashing with a door. It was probably only a few halls down, but the sound was very interuptive in his thorough thought process as he moved through the halls, and he was interested in it enough to venture for it.

Walking slowly, assuring that he wouldn't be a problem for fellow Jedi Padawans, Knights or Master, he came to the door a few minutes after he heard the sound. Placing his hand along the door, he felt for the small bruise which was created by the arch of a bow. Running his fingers down to the knob of the door, he was intent in not interupting whom had entered, or made the damage to the door, which was most likely within the quaters. Opening it without a hint of sound, he quickly dashed in, reaching down at his lightsaber hilt. Glancing about he stared at those who where in the premises. His face quivered up in a mingle of confusfion. His eyes widening, with his lip cringled like the surface of water as the waves suttled.

"Um...heh." He had a lost for words, and he couldn't animate his puzzled thoughts through his mouth in any form. He just stood there, like a statue, motionless with his hand holding still tight at his lightsaber, though he knew not why.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:39:12 AM
Having been just about to answer Kelt’s question, Dasquian was interrupted as a young apprentice barged into the room. His eyes rose upwards from the red mug he was holding – it would have been expected that he would spill it, however he remained calm.

“A little trigger happy, are we?” he said with a slight smirk, before beginning to laugh at the paranoid Padawan.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:23:03 AM
The novice head drowned down, releasing his grip at his lightsaber. Gandering about him, he noticed there was a calm suttle situation going on, and he couldn't dash away from the chance of creating friends of some such. Gesturing forward with the floor creaking lully under the boy's feet. The boy would have to explain his sudden lightsaber reach, it wasn't every day that was the immeditate coarse of an action.

The boy began,"I reached for my lightsaber in a defensive manner, not offensive. I wasn't sure what was in this room, and I couldn't take a chance of anyone in these premises, including myself being harmed, so I reached. It was a weird sound coming from the room, so I was interested." The boy's voice trailed off like an unwritten path, coming to a gradual stop at interested. Jamel began again, his voice uprising to a enthusastic tone, undertoned with puzzelmenet, "So, why did the arrow or a spear of some sort hit the door?"

The boy sat, gesturing his hand so they could know of what he talked about, pointing dead at the door and the broken wood. Slanting his lips in a way, he awaited their reply, and he would hope that he'd learn something from this. Knowledge would be found in anything, even in the smallest, and as a Jedi he was the seeker of knowledge, and he never contested or agrued about that.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:53:22 AM
"You'd have to ask Sir Kelt, I mean, Kelt, about that..."

Lilya looked up from her tea and smiled warmly, a hand raising to brush golden ringlets behind pointed ears. She took a sip from her yellow mug and sighed inwardly, then looked to Kelt and Dasquain, wondering what they have to say about this newcomer.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:02:25 PM
The young boy ran his hand across his face, pushing the brown streaked hair from over his eyes, staring at the lady. He smiled, it was out of attraction, but he of course wouldn't think she knew that. Turning his gaze slowly upon the others, he awaited their reply, but he would have to say something that was on his mind.

"Also, why are you all in this one room, I thought many talks where done in Quaters Front Chambers, or you would conversate during your walks in the halls?" The boy declared questionably, his big brown youthful eyes, staring down at them. Even if they asked foolishly, and which they probably wouldn't, he would learn something about this whole thing, and them as well.

During his awaiting, his eyes swung to ogle on the woman in the room. It might have been only his sexual hormones but he was unwillingly attracted to her like a iron object and a magenitic hold.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:01:17 AM
Looking at the boy in a confused kind of way, Kelt had no idea who he was or even if he was a Jedi, however, a new face never hurt anybody. ' I was doing my archery practice in the confines of my apartment when Miss Goldberry knocked on the door, and my arrow somehow slipped off course and hit the door.... Kelt said looking towards Dasquian with a raised eyebrow.

'As for why we all in here' he said after a sip of his earl grey tea. 'Well thats what friends do, do they not?..get together and chat...your welcome to join us if you wish' Kelt said with a smile.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:36:32 PM
Lilya flashed him a friendly smile. "Yes, we're all friends here, chatting. Why chat in the halls when we have rooms?"

She took a sip of her tea and moved over, in case the new-comer wanted to sit down.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:04:11 AM
The boy caused Daquain to smile somewhat. He could see, and sense, why he was staring at Lilya, and leaned to the side, whispering to her.

“Vanimle sila tiri…” “Your beauty shines brightly…”

A quiet laugh passed his lips as he sat back into his chair, reserving any other comments out of favour for simply watching the boys amusing inquisitiveness.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:24:49 AM
"Lle lakwenien?" "Are you joking?"

She whispered back quickly, laughing with him. She looked the boy over, wondering why one so young would act in such way.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:54:28 PM
Jamel eyes narrowed, staring directly into her eyes. He stopped suddenly, his stare was no longer of youthful love, but of concentration. He had never heard the tongue she spoke in his time in the galaxy, and this wasn't an occasion where he would pick up by their bodily expressioins.

He rather not feel love toward that of anyone, peace and silence in those sectons of emotions were far pass him. Expansion on that would have to come only at age, or he'd rather fall in the steps as the Old Republic Jedi, who never lived, and followed from the Old Scriptures and not that Master Luke wrote in his era.

"Well I'll be taking my leave...I have much to do..I hope to talk to you at a later day." He said, heading toward the door, his hands placed behind his back as the cloak fluttered from the vent's blow in the hall

Narmo Loonia
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:35:07 PM
Narmo had heard the familer twang of the bow a while ago down in her quarters while she was unpacking. It was rather far away from where it was acutaly shot but her keen elven ears had still picked it up. She went in search of where it had come from.

It took her a while to manuver her way around this new territory. Her ears were on alarm and she heard the elvish and common being spoken from where she had heard the bow. She finaly arived and gently knocked on the door. She found it open and looked in to find Dasquian and three other jedi she had yet to meet.

"Greetings. Vedui'."

Her dark brown cloak covered the dark green shirt and black pants that she wore when she did not have her armor on. She looked down at the target on the door with two arrows sticking out of it then at the arrow in the door. A gentle smile crept across her face.

"Unlucky shot?"

Kelt Simoson
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:39:23 AM
Kelt raised an eyebrow to a second newcommer to the Jedi one who he had not seen before around the Living Qaurters. ' You know Dasquian there is something i have just decided...i really have to get out more...' The Crusader said with a small side smile.

' Well, i did not think my Target Practice would cause quite a stir...is there anything i can get you err....sorry whats your name Miss?' He asked with a ammused smile towards her.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:21:11 AM
On his exit he banged toe-to-toe with her, falling o the ground immeditately. Pulling himself up, he glanced over at everyone, a smile on his face. He wondered if he should stay or go, but either way it wouldn't truly matter to him to an extreme extent. Pushing himself to the side for the girl to present herself to the crowd of Jedi, he leaned against the wall, awaiting what would happen next.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:41:54 PM
The crowd of people was growing large, and Dasquian in turn was growing uncomfortable. He foresaw this would not turn out to be the intimate meeting he had imagined, and decided against staying much longer. He would live out a short conversation with the newly arrived Padawan then take his leave.

“Greetings,” he said with a bow of his head to Narmo.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:54:38 PM
Lilya could feel Dasquian growing uneasy, and she herself did not want to stick around with such a large group. Too many people made her feel shy, uneasy. She smiled at Das and Kelt, standing.
"Thank you, Kelt, Dasquian, for the tea and the talk, but I have things I should do."
She bowed to both of them and walked towards the door, stepping over Jamel and brushing past Narmo. "Nice to meet you both."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:33:35 PM
Jamel nodded, taking his exit suddenly, rushing down the hall. He had to get out of there, he didn't want to be a disturbance any longer. The other reason for his rush was that he was hungry!

Marc Tycho
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:43:35 AM
delete please. Tis Kelt

Kelt Simoson
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:44:59 AM
OOC: :\ to everyone leaving.

IC: Kelt just simply raised a brow, 5 minitues ago 3 people had been sitting enjoying a nice cup of tea, 3 minitues ago 4 people were talking and now only 2 were. Kelt looked to Dasquian and frowned as if he was confused.

'What was all that about? Kelt asked with a chuckle.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:27:35 PM
“I don’t know about them,” he said with a sigh, “but large groups of company aren’t suited to my taste, Kelt. You know I’m a private person.”

Narmo Loonia
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:14:41 AM
"I'm sorry if I stepped into something I shouldnt have. If you would like me to leave, I will go."

Narmo looked at the faces of the two men that were talking.