PDA

View Full Version : Strange Days (OPEN)

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:36:23 AM
Lilya sat quietly in a corner booth, a single glass sitting in front of her. Her long golden locks were tied back with a simple, pale green ribbon. She wore no cloak or hood today, only robes in shades of green and white. She sat staring hard at the glass, at the cool clear water inside it.
She raised a hand to each temple, closing her eyes and sighing. She didn't understand, she had been able to lift a small rock in training, but nothing more. It had frightened her more than a little, and although she had been able to tap back into the "river" of the Force, she couldn't bring herself to use it. She picked up her glass, raising it to her lips. Her blue eyes glanced around the bar, looking for a familar face.

Plo Koon
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:35:33 PM
Plo noticed a young woman sitting alone at a corner booth. She seemed to be a bit unhappy. Plo made it his business to make her well again. He casually walked up to her

"Mind if I join you?"

He pulled back his hood to reveal his breathing apperatice. It made a faint rasp here and there. He looked through his goggles and saw how beautiful this young lady was

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 29th, 2002, 05:25:08 PM
She was a bit startled, but she gave him a warm friendly smile.
"Not at all," She gestured for him to sit down. She set her glass onto the table, and looked him over. She had never seen a creature like him before, but he was dressed in Jedi robes. She bowed her head slightly, then returned her gaze to his face.
"I am Lilya Goldberry, padawan to Lady Dawnstrider. You are?"

Plo Koon
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:28:53 PM
"Pardon me...I am Plo Koon, Padawan learner to Estelle Russard. You seem to be in a down mood. Why so glum if you dont mind me asking?"

He looked at the beautiful woman and woundered how such a beautiful creature could have problems

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:45:59 PM
"This will sound silly, but I am trying to use the "river" of the Force to move this glass. But I can not seem to get the hang of it."
She sighed, but kept a hopeful smile on her lips. "Ihave just started to learn about this, but it's hard for me. It's...frightening."

Plo Koon
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:48:25 PM
Plo smiled under his mask. He taped into the force and let him move the glas without any strain. It moved from her side of the table to his

"The force is apart of you. Let it run though you like your blood in your veins. Dont fear... With practise you will get better"

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:54:32 AM
Her eyes widened slightly as the glass skittered across the table. She smiled at him.
"Yes, that's easy for you to say, because it comes to you with such ease. I am still learning; I suppose I will have to continue to practice."

Plo Koon
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:30:00 AM
He smiled under his mask

"Yes ir does come easy to me since I have been practising longer. Keep training, you will get it"

Lilya Goldberry
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:52:20 PM
"Hopefully!" She laughed, it was soft, almost sound like water trickling over peebles in a brook. "I don't see how I can be much of a Jedi if I can't master moving a simple glass."

Plo Koon
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:58:17 PM
Plo gazed into her eyes

"Nothing comes easy without practise. You are only starting out...You will get the hang of it soon enough"

Koon had hoped she would feel better with the words of wisdom he was sharing

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:04:47 PM
"I hope so."

She reached across the table, taking her glass from in front of him. She raised it to her lips, taking another sip. "How long have you been a Jedi, Plo?"

Plo Koon
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:02:54 PM
He was glade she seemed better and willing to talk about something else

"I have only been a Jedi for a few months now.... 6 months now I think. What about you?"

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:38:45 PM
"Less than even that." She looked him over once more. "I have never seen your race before..but what are you?"

She realized after she said he might take offense. She hoped he wouldn't.

Plo Koon
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:20:34 PM
Plo chuckled as alot of people dont know what he is

"I am part of the Kel-Doreian race. We wear these masks and eye patches because we cant breath oxygen like you"

It felt good to tell others about who he was

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:19:55 PM
"Ah, alright."

She wrinkled her nose slightly. "You can't breath the air? That is strange...."

Plo Koon
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:23:14 PM
"I know but there is one advantage to beeing Kel-Doreian...We are more sensative to the force then others"

He took a sip of his drink, woundering what she was

"Are part of an Elf race? If you dont mind me asking"