PDA

View Full Version : Apology and Explanation

Aiden Rennure
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:40:03 AM
Well, hi.

First of all, I owe everyone here a big apology. Massive. I just sort of dropped out of sight and screwed over everyone I was RPing with. I'm a jerk, I know, but there is an explanation. With school starting I was trying to concentrate on grades and so I just became less frequent and then non existant. I had a lot of huge emotional things going on with my parents that I don't wish to get into a lot of detail with. To maybe give a hint of it, my Mother disowned me and wants nothing to do with me now. I also left America. I'm living in Canada now in Alberta to be close to my Dad. I know it really doesn't excuse my dissapearence but there was just too much ugly stuff going on in my life and I couldn't just keep coming to the board and losing myself, I had to deal with it. Turns out dealing with it took a lot out of me and I'm still rather edgy about it but I'm past the really gross stuff and starting over. So, I'm really sorry I just took off but if I may, I'd like to return.

Aiden

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:00:33 PM
cooome baaaack

^,,^

please?

however, real life always comes first, so I understand if you need to get off the boards for a while :)

Salemn Lysce
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:56:17 PM
Hey, don't worry about it, Aiden. Alot of us have been going through some tough times so nobody should hold a grudge against your disappearance. Welcome back, and hope things turn out for the better. ":]

Emily Rochette
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:14:50 PM
No excuse? That's an excellent reason for your disappearence!

:lol A lot better than mine, where I'll just not feel like doing anything and disappear.

:) Hurry back.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:19:40 PM
Duuuuuuuuuuude you don't need to explain your-self. Real life is ALWAYS first. :) So welcome back fo0'

Dae Jinn
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:25:54 PM
Oooooo, another Canadian. ;)

No worries, hope everything turns out for you and come back when you can.

Gouyen Chee
Dec 30th, 2002, 04:21:42 PM
I was wondering what happened to you.

I know what it's like to be disowned by your mother -- my mom and I had an eighteen month span when we didn't talk/e-mail -- it did not feel good. But we made up and now we're back like nothing ever happened.

As for apologizing for your disappearance, you need not have to. Real life always has precedence over roleplay, and I'm glad to see you back.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:01:36 AM
All we want from you, hun, is for you to be happy and safe. Take all the time you need. We'll still be here :)

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:35:36 AM
All we want from you, hun, is for you to be happy and safe

Well, and your soul, but technically we've already got 51% of it, so the rest'll come along on it's own soon enough anyways =)

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:40:28 AM
Aiden, It's all good. Glad to see you have returned. Life is a bitch sometimes, but everything oughta be just fine. Let's Rp again sometime soon. Enjoy Canada! See you around, pal.