PDA

View Full Version : A single light in the darkness (Straffe)

Jana Silthron
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:38:53 AM
Jana slowly steped into the bar in the early morning. A cool breaze played with the feathers on her wings. No one was around except for a ganitor and a bar tender. Only one or two seats were taken in the bar. The sun hadn't even risen when she had entered.

She made her way over to the booth she had first talked to Straffe. She had sent a message to his quarters to meet her there in an hour. She hoped he got it.

She had only spoken with him once but there was something about him that sparked her intrest. He had proved to her that not all jedi were heartless and cared only of their 'code.'

A hour passes and the door to the Bar and Grill opened. She looked towards it as a being walked in.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:19:13 PM
A hooded figure was all that could be seen. It seemed like another Jedi untill he pulled back his hood. It was Straffe. He had received a message from Jana that she wanted to meet him when there wasnt alot of people in the bar. He looked around the bar and spoted Jana in the same place they first met

He hung his cloak up on the stand near the door and made his way to her. He ran his fingers through his golden spiked hair to make it look better. His blue eyes made contact with hers as he sat at the table. He rested his hands on the table and spoke with a soft tone

"Now thats a sight...Seeing an angel this early in the morning starts anybodys day off good"

A smile spread over his face

Jana Silthron
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:36:18 PM
She smiled and blushed lightly.

"You are the only one to know that I am not truely an angel and yet you still call me it. And your the only one that is able to make me smile."

She smiled again.

"So how do you manage it? I mean being a jedi and having a heart for something other than your work."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:58:38 AM
Straffe smiled and blushed abit

"Now I know Im doing something good. When the angels smile, they bring you great happyness"

He rubbed the back of his head as he had never spoke this way to another before.He then put his hand on hers and spoke softly

"Have you ever heard the expression....All work and no play will make you sick someday? Well if I always work I will go crazy"

Jana Silthron
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:29:40 PM
She laughed lightly.

"Then why are you part of the jedi? Isnt that one of the things they do the most? Work and not much else?"

She had gotten a small taste of the jedi. She didnt like it. It annoyed her how focused on work they are and not other things.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:32:12 PM
"Well to tell you the truth...Im just there to train"

He liked being around this woman, something about her was different

Jana Silthron
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:46:03 PM
"Then why did you choose the jedi to join?"

She gave him an odd look. It seemed a bit odd that someone that was only there to train would choose the jedi to train under.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:08:32 PM
He understood exactly what she was trying to say

"I came here searching for my family which I have found"

Jana Silthron
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:41:15 PM
Jana looked down when she heard that he had found his family.

"My family is dead. Killed by a sith several months ago. I came to the jedi. They did not seem to care about it."

She looked back up at him. A new saddness had drifted into her that he could sense.

"Have you ever felt totaly alone. Like no one cares any more?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:00:25 PM
Straffe held her hand and looked into her sadden eyes

"I know what it feels like...I lost my family for years untill I found thme again. I know what it is like except my mother was killed by my step father and my real father was killed by bounty hunters"

A chill ran up his spine as the memories came back to him

Jana Silthron
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:06:52 PM
"Atleast you still had family to find."

She smiled lightly then looked around the bar. It was starting to get more people in there as more and more came in for breakfast. She looked back at Straffe.

"You ok?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:49:46 AM
Straffe had a small tear forming under his eye. He quickly wiped it away

"Ya...Im ok. Why do you ask?"

Jana Silthron
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:52:03 PM
She gently reached across the table and whiped away a small trace of the tear.

"Why do you cry?"

A small smile fell across her face as she looked at him.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:38:01 PM
"I wasnt crying...I...Uh....Had something in my eye"

That was a stupid thing to say Straffe thaught to himself. He couldnt let her see the softness inside him. Her touch was soothing and her smile was warm. He couldnt beleave how something so gentile was capible of doing so much evil. He had to find a way to make her realize that the light is something that is looked positive on. He wanted her to try and leave her evil ways

Jana Silthron
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:53:01 PM
A small laugh escaped her. Her eyes drifted to look into his. She quickly looked away. She didn't want something like this to end but knew that one day, it would have to or one would be hurt. She pushed the thought from her mind then looked back at him. He was still watching her, looking into her eyes.

"What do you see in the eyes you can not take your sight from?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 12th, 2003, 01:15:06 PM
Straffe paused

"Hope...."