PDA

View Full Version : Better Than Insanity?

Andraq Novkar
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:41:40 PM
Disturbed. It's what Andraq was, but it's also what Andraq was in. He was recently hired by a shady business man who dealt in well..shady deals. Andraq didn't really need the money, he really didn't need anything. But it gave him something to do.

Rath Ancabra had found Andraq in an alley, recently slaughtering a man who tried to take all his possessions. The man was his own, and when confronting Andraq saw a proposition. He offered and oddly enough, through all his ramblings and turnings in the conversation, Andraq accepted.

So now he was the new muscle for the group known as Disturbed. Muscle meaning that Rath always came to him to take someone out, if Andraq so decided. Usually he did, he had no quabbles with the man, he was just biding his time, and it was fun. Though some of Rath's other men seemed to be frightened of him, he didn't mind. Was it because that he had the force, a lightsaber, or was it because of his crazy antics and his complete and utter horrible state of mind.

Andraq was on 'duty' if that's what you could call it, but he was rather bored. He saw something down in an alley and dropped down. He had been told to watch out about something called ...'Severe'. Supposedly it was some sort of new drug that Rath's competitors developed and he was now trying to 'inquire' about.

"Wandering somewhere you shouldn't be. Or maybe you should. Perhaps you were destined to die! Things we never know until they happen!"

With a waive of his hand the person or whatever it was, was flung into the wall. A snap was heard and he fell down dead. Something fell out of his hand. Interesting! He walked over and kneeled taking the contents in his hands. He turned over a white bag and read aloud...

"Severe. Nice shade of white. Bag could be prettier. Better advertising maybe."

He held the bag as he began to open it to examine the drug further. He had never taken drugs, and didn't really plan on it. He had his drug; The force. The flicked the substance off and stayed there in thought...

Soraya Taveres
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:25:27 AM
Pay now, sniff later. That was the policy. Those who violated this law were always dealt with accordingly, but Mr. Clarence was one dirty perpetrator who had slipped away with his slimy hands on the unpaid goods. The more desperate customers were often too far gone in the head to respond to ordinary methods (i.e. violence) in a rational way and the gang had to resort to alternative styles of management. So naturally, Soraya had been sent after him; she had a certain way with men.

The sound of shattering bones was audible even before she rounded the corner, followed by the low murmur of voices. A voice. Her eyes widened with satisfaction at the sight of the dead body. "Very nice," she commended, clapping her hands together in a gesture of praise. The man who had seemingly been talking to himself looked up, allowing Soraya to take in even the minutest details of his carefully chiseled face with practiced precision. He had an odd flair about him, one that was refreshingly pleasant for the young model. Most of the men she associated with were all so.. so... blech. And of course, she was always one to play with fire.

A slow smile played on her lips. "Kinda makes me wonder what else you can do that's..." she trailed off, chewing absently on her bottom lip as she paused to search for the right term. "Impressive," she finally concluded, drawling out the word and letting it linger while he absorbed its implications.

Andraq Novkar
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:11:18 PM
Andraq turned. As he did so his mind registered something. Now, Andraq was a man, but usually when he saw a woman, he was unimpressed. But here, this woman was beautiful. In all senses of the word. He slowly sealed the pouch of drugs and slipped it into one of his rather small pockets.

"Indeed it was impressive. I could do better, at least I know I could do better. You know what I mean?"

He stretched his hand outwards to the corpse and lifted it easily, through the force, of course. He hurled it past him, and in between he and the woman to where it slammed into another wall, bones crunched yet again. He looked over the dead man, but let his eyes divulge something more...alluring.

"Oh just take her!.. No! I can't do that, be nice, gets you in there anyway!..Don't be a fool. Take her for your own right now! You can easily overpower her...He eyed her for a moment. Why was she in this alley. Right now at this time of night? Like it really mattered, Coruscant was the city that never sleeps!

"So...What brings a nice girl such as yourself into such a dark place in the world? I can understand my being here..."

Strands of his black hair got in the way of his face and he brought his right hand up to push them back so that he could see more of her. This very alluring woman...

Soraya Taveres
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:14:30 PM
Her eyes followed the movement of his hand as he tucked a sample of the product into one of his pockets. That was a mistake; Soraya would have to retrieve the bag and its contents the ensure the gang's security and covertness. A simple obstacle made that much easier to conquer by the manner in which Andraq was openly staring at the model... craving her, even. There was a hunger in his eyes which she mistook for the lust she incited in most men, homicidal maniacs or not.

"I'm lost," she answered with a pretty pout, putting into practice her most helpless and vulnerable look. "Will you help me find my way back..?"

Andraq Novkar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:45:12 PM
"Find your own way back. I'm not a guide. And besides, you managed to get here good enough. Yes yes yes, so have fun?"

Andraq slowly turned, his back was now to the woman as he began to move slowly into the dark alley, rather, his workplace. He let his head look back to the woman. She was very alluring. He could take her... He really could!....

..."You realize you are the stupidest idiot of all frelling time, right?!!??! Oh come off it! She has an sinister motive motive for what she was doing! You saw it! Doesn't everybody? And besides, it would be fun...Beautiful, yet deadly. It's what Mom always said... Liar! Mom never said that!

He whispered back to her as he started to crouch, ready to go into a jump position...

..."Find your own way back..."

Soraya Taveres
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:09:59 PM
So he wasn't as gullible as she'd presumed. With a hefty sigh, Soraya turned on her heels and paced forward a few slow steps in the direction she had just come from. She lingered deliberately, gently tracing her olive-skinned hand over the bricks of the wall against which the man had flung poor, dead Mr. Clarence. Arching her neck backwards a little way, she turned her head ever-so-slightly to look him out of the corner of her eye, her fingers moving away from the stone to instead twirl around a lock of silken hair.

"Nothing I can do to change your mind?" she whispered softly.

Andraq Novkar
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:22:28 PM
"Oh, there's much that you can do to change my mind."

He grinned as he looked back to her. He was going to jump, but he turned round and made his way towards her. As he came to stand in front of her, he leaned somewhat inward, his face close to hers...

"But I'd rather go to my place, not yours."

He winked at her as he back stepped. He moved his hand outward to her, offering...

"Manners! Imagine that! You using manners! Oh shut the frell up! Must you always criticize me!? Yes! It's my purpose for being!" ...He waited for her as his eyes remained on her.

Soraya Taveres
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:44:26 AM
"...why, thank-you."

She flashed him the sweetest smile she knew, and her voice was so syrupy and soft that any man - insane or not - would weaken in the knees. Soraya then slid her long, slender fingers into the palm of his outstretched hand, her cyan eyes gazing placidly into his... imploring, teasing... beckoning...

"Lead the way," she cooed.

Andraq Novkar
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:21:04 AM
"I prefer being direct.."

Andraq grinned as he took her hand and pulled her in hard and close to him. Brining a hand behind her head, he pulled her lips to his and let his tongue slide into her mouth, his teeth grazing her lips, letting a passionate kiss happen...

He pulled away to look at her dazed face. He grinned as he took her hand in his own and walked down the alley and took a right turn, keeping the pace up and fast...

"Don't you....Sex is so great after all. eh? Hehehe"

Soraya Taveres
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:18:14 PM
Her expression of bewilderment was not a result of the kiss itself, but instead the suddenness of it. Not that he was bad, oh no... far from it. After a few seconds of recovering from the initial shock, Soraya returned the gesture forcibly, her tongue taunting his slowly. There was no point getting too involved just yet... and certainly not on a public street.

When he finally drew back, she inhaled sharply, gasping. Okay, so that was definitely a better kiss than she'd experienced recently, but like frell she'd let him in on that. Fixing the tousled blonde strands where Andraq had grabbed her hair, the woman scoffed haughtily as she fell into step beside him. "If they know what they're doing, then sure."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:56:18 AM
"Do I ever. Ehehehe. Come! Faster!"

He grabbed her hand and he started to run. He moved almost as fast as possible, evading boothes in the middle of the street, knocking people over, hurting people, not even caring. He was going too slow..Go faster you oaf!...SHUT UP!!!!!...He shook his head as he looked back to Soraya, pulling her still. He then looked forward as he began to move faster....

Soon he was moving with force enhanced speed. He knew Soraya was still with him cause he still felt the weight of him pulling her, and her arm was still warm...and soft...

He came to a halt quickly, before a large building. When he did so, he caused her to come hurling forwards with momentum, he turned and caught her, his hand firmly on her rump...

"Already...You move fast!"

He let her go with a grin as he took hold of her hand again and he started to run in the building, heading up to an elevator. The door opened and he set it for the private level, and it went up quickly. He looked to Soraya with a devilish grin as the door opened...

"Welcome to my house. Now, lets get you out of the clothes and into some nakedness."

He moved towards her...