PDA

View Full Version : Takin It All In (Open)

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:52:00 PM
Straffe was wandering around because he was board out of his mind. He could have sworn he walked around the entire order. He finally stoped at the trust Bar&Grill. He entered and went through the same routine with giving up his weapons, but not all of them of course. He walked trough the crowed and sat down at a table. He ordered a nice chocolate milk from the server droid cause he had another craving for his favorite drink

imported_Lance Stormrider
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:35:21 PM
"Milk chocolate!?." Lance said finishing a sip from his ale.

"Maan, how old are you? I never did ask you your age, thought you drank the real stuff but oh well I guess it's better this way"

:: A familiar voice emerged from a red caped man sitting right next to Straffe.::

"Don't tell me you didn't even sense me" He put a hand on his shoulder.

"So what have you been doing my padawan, it's been a while"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:18:11 PM
Drake enter the bar&grill hopping to see some familiar faces. As he scanned the bar &grill he noticed his brother straffe with his cousin Lance. Drake didn't now Lance very well so he went up to officially introduce himself.

"He bros whats up"

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:22:04 PM
Straffe turned suddenly. It was Lance. A surprise that was un expected

"You gatta stop sneaking up on me like that. Well I havnt been doing much, just traing and practising for when I will get knighted which I hope will be soon. Do you think I'm ready Master?"

Straffe noticed his brother walking up. Unusual because his brother hardly came to this place

"Hey dude...Lance, this is my half brother Drake....Drake this is my Master Lance Stormrider"

Jana Silthron
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:50:33 PM
The three jedi hear the door behind them open then most of the room go silent. When they turn around to see why the room shut up, they see at the door, what looks to be an 'angel.' Straffe knows better than that.

Jana glances around the room quickly then walks to a shadowed corner away from all the eyes. Eventualy, the room goes back to how it was before.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:06:43 PM
Straffe noticed Jana sitting all alone. He wanted her to feel welcome. He pardoned himself from his master and brother, hoping they will get to know each other better. Lance looked at him with a displeased look. Straffe looked at Jana then back to Lance. He gave him a wink and a smile then made his way to her. He sat down at her table which seemed to be shadowed

"Hey Jana...Havnt seen you since the last time we met"

Straffe had a smile on his face as he spoke

Jana Silthron
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:16:30 PM
Jana looks up a bit suprised. A small smile came to her face when she saw him.

"Straffe?! I didn't expect to see you here. How have you been sense we met?"

She suddenly looked over to the bar were two men sat looking at them. She knew they were jedi and she knew that they could sense the darkness in her. Her smile faded a little.

"Friends of yours?"

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:22:10 PM
Straffe turned to see who she was looking at

"The one with the red cape is my cousin Lance, my Master. The other one wearing green is my half brpther Drake."

He turned back towards her and gazed into her eyes

"I couldnt stop thinking about you since I saw you last"

Straffes cheeks seemed to trun slightly pink as he was kind of shy when he spoke

Jana Silthron
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:54:10 PM
She smiled again as she looked back to him. Her eyes seemed softer then the first time he met her. A bit more tame and calm.

"I still have the rose you gave me. It's odd how one meeting can change many things."

She slowly looked over the rest of the room. She then looked back to him.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:02:55 AM
Straffe could feel the butterflies swirl in his stomach. He woundered how this woman cam into his life

"You still have that rose?"

He felt a little aw struck at her feelings. She never met someone this beautifull and amazing before. He knew that she was no angel but to him it didnt matter

Jana Silthron
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:27:45 PM
"Whats wrong?"

He had given her an odd look after she had said that. She thought she had said something to affend him.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:54:05 AM
Drake stood all along on the other side of the bar. He watched his brother talking to dark woman, Drake senced great pain and fear in her also some darkness. Drake put his glass down and left the bar to speak to someone with more experience to guide him.

Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:54:25 PM
:: Lance had nodded at Drake as he saw the woman come in...he turned and took another sip of his drink letting Straffe continue his chat with her he calmly sat there trying to shake off an odd feeling he had...this woman didn't seem normal....something in her aura just disturbed him..::

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:10:36 PM
"Nothings wrong with me...Why do you ask?"

He knew that Jana was from the darkside but he woundered if she had feelings and not be cold hearted like the rest

Jana Silthron
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:38:32 PM
Jana smiled and shook her head. She then felt someone else's eyes on her. She looked at Lance. He was watching her as she spoke to Straffe. She looked right into his eyes and he suddenly knew what he sensed in her. The dark side.

"Your cousin does not seem to trust me. The same seems to be able to be said about your brother. They know what I am and they will probobly forbid you from seeing me."

She looked back a Straffe.

"What will you do then? Do you agree with them?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:57:30 PM
Straffe looked back at them then looked deep into her eyes

"My master has been understanding for everything I do...He dose not control my life and for my brother..."

Straffe chuckled lightly

"He cant stop me no matter what he does"

Jan 4th, 2003, 10:20:13 PM
"Hum......" Lance took another sip of his drink and stayed silent.....not adding any comment....for the moment..

Jana Silthron
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:04:53 PM
"If they have no control over you, why do you stay here? Under all the preasure of the jedi. Always being watched for anger or agression. Get away from them, Straffe."

No matter how much she cared for him, she could not ignore the facts that she was a dark jedi and he was a pure jedi.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:48:26 AM
"There is no pressure...They are my family and I dont want to lose them again"

He understood what she was trying to tell them. Straffe wanted her to know that he spent alot of his life without a family and he didnt want to lose them again

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:01:07 PM
Drake re-entered the bar knowing he couldn't do anything about his brothers choices. He sat right infront of the bar and order a hard liquor drink to take his mind off some stressful thinking. He watch his brother closely as he talk to this weird woman. He was afraid for him and didn't want to loose him again for he was the only family he ever knew.

Jan 9th, 2003, 07:10:56 PM
"tssk, sorry Straffe but this time it's gone too far" Lance turned around.

"Look, miss I have no idea of who you are, but if you are going to try infiltrate such thought into my apprentice's head." Lance showed his lightsaber

"Then be my guest, but I won't stand here and do nothing....this is ridiculous..."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:57:12 PM
Straffe was surprised at Lances words. What was he trying to say, was he right?

"Master...What are you talking about? I am merly speacking with her"

Jana Silthron
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:14:49 PM
Jana calmly looked at Lance. A small smirk fell across her face. She rose slowly to her feet. This jedi seemed to be ready to fight her. A different atittude came out. One filled with anger and hatred towards this jedi for interupting her.

"Not very jedi like to wish to fight so much, milord."

She suddenly flung her hand out to the side and her light saber flew from the bin at the door and into her hand. It activated as soon as it touched her and she swung it around once then pointed it at Lance.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:22:33 PM
Straffe quickly got up from his seat

"Jana! You will get takin away. Hurry, put it away"

He put his hand on her arm and slowly started to lower her hand, hopefully she would un-ignight her saber

"Please do not challange my Master...He is very skilled and you will not stand a chance"

Jana Silthron
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:42:22 PM
Jana looked at Straffe and her expression changed to that of suprise. She deactivated her saber and lowered her arm. She quickly hooked her saber back to her belt and started to back away.

"I'm sorry Straffe."

She looked around at the people staring at her and and the others. She looked at Straffe again then turned and ran out the door, taking off into the air.

Jan 11th, 2003, 05:17:54 PM
"Hmph, wise decision" Lance turned around and sipped his drink again.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:33:06 PM
"What just happened Lance?"

Straffe took a seat beside his master

"What were you talking about before...Her infultrating my mind?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:44:31 PM
Drake seemed surprised of what just happend but didn't dare open his mouth. His cousin and brother seemed angry and didn't want to make the situation worse.