PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Party(Jedi, Open)

Rognan Dar
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:25:46 PM
It was new yeas eve and a lot of work was going on in the Bar and Grill. Rognan and his friend, Sameer, were setting up for a party here. but he was surprised that the owner said it was ok to have one, he didn't even think about it before answering. So Rognan went strait to work planning and reading all about partys, and what foods were made and such. Rognan found one type of food that sounded good, "bagle bites," and he went out to buy stuff for it and all sorts of softdrinks.

After getting all that he needed he got his roommate and went to the B&G to get things started before people started showing up. Rognan had put out notes about the party and was expecting a lot of people to show up. So he was working hard at cleaning up and setting tables out to put drinks, cups, and food on.

Sameer Aryan
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:49:19 AM
Sameer was helping Rognan out with the best that he could. He was new here, so he didn't know many people. This would be a great occasion to meet new people.

"Ok! We'll need to put a couple of tables together so we cut put all the food and drinks together!" he said, as stressed out as anyone could be.

Maia Tharrinn
Dec 28th, 2002, 07:14:34 PM
Maia walked into Yog's, her soft smile in place as always. Her silver blue eyes distant but untroubled. Life had been very quiet for the Jedi Knight, and she was enjoying a much needed break from the things that had been haunting Dios and her. Maia paused in the doorway, saying a few words to the guards. Her long cloak covered her form fitting dress and the lightsaber that was attached to her hip.

With a small nod, and a smile she entered. She spotted Rognan, and a fellow Jedi fixing the place up. "What's all of this?" She asked quietly after tapping him on the shoulder...

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:11:13 AM
At the sudden tap on his shoulder, Rognan jumped around in surprise, not knowing who or what it was.

"Oh..Maia. Didn't hear you come in." He said looking around the place.

"And this? Its going to be a new years eve party. Stick around, there should be more people comeing any minute." He said with a smile, and turned to help Sam.

"Calm down Sam, we are going fine." Rognan said putting a hand on Sam's back to comfort him. "Just do bring those drinks over and put then on the table." He said setting one where he wanted it. Though he didn't show it, Rognan was nervous. This was his first time to host something, and he thought that they were going well..for now.

Sameer Aryan
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:14:06 PM
Sam smiled at Maia as he saw her approach, but didn't say anything since they didn't know each other.

Rognan's words made Sam feel much more at ease. He followed the latter's instructions.

"Anything else?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:50:04 PM
"Not that I know of...Just waiting for others to come." Rognan said in a unsure sounding voice. He just sat down, a little tired from working to clean the place up and get stuff ready.

"So, hows it going, Maia? Oh, I would like you to meet my rommmate, Sameer Aryan." Rognan said as he stood up to make sure that they met each other.

Marga Alton
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:40:16 AM
Marga, who had been out for a walk today, decided to drop by the B&G for a couple of minutes, but upon arriving, saw that it was getting prepared for a party, she decides to stay around for awhile. She speaks her words through telepathy.

Greetings Rognan. What's going on here?

Rognan Dar
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:14:58 PM
Rognan was once again surprised at the voice in his head. He turned to see who it was, but he knew who already.

"Marga!!" Rognan said mimicing her voice, that was in his head a moment before. "Hows it going?" Returning to his own voice.

Rognan was a Lorrdian, and being one he had the ability to mimic other people's voices, and communicate through there bodys- The Lorrdians call "Kenetic Communication."- But he did not use it much since he wasn't among his kind. But he did mimic other from now and then.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:55:47 PM
"Hey Rog"

Kyle said as he entered the B&G

"hello Maia and Marga" he smiled warmly

"umm i dont think i've met you yet" he said to Sameer.

Sameer Aryan
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:32:49 PM
"We've met at Wei's once, if I'm not mistaken...right Maia?" he said uncertain.

Sameer had barely finished speaking as the other two entered. He was stunned at Rognan's little mimicing number; he didn't know about Rognan being a Lorrdian.

"My name's Sameer." Sam answered Kyle. "And whom do I have the honor of meeting?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 31st, 2002, 04:48:34 PM
"Well, hello there. Sam, this is Kyle..Krogen, I think thats right." Rognan said happily. His little party was going go so far, he only hoped it would get better.

"This is a new years party, Marga. Have you met everyone here yet?"

She woke up at the sound of voices at the other end of the room. Not know who or what, she jumped up from her sleeping place and ran to Rognan's side, grawling at the others aound him. She was Rognan's pet and best friend, and very protective over him.

"Easy there Yarden, there only friends that have come to the party, remember?" Rognan said kneeling next to her to calm her down.

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:28:53 PM
Marga shakes her head no.

I'm afriad I don't know everybody here Rognan. I met Kyle here once before when I came here for the first time, but I have not seen him since so if you could please do some introductions Vai Dom, that would be greatly appreciated.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:19:06 AM
Wei walked into the party a little late, but that was ok. "Is it the new year yet?" He asked.

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:39:53 PM
"Hey, Wei. Hows it going? Marga, this is Wei, we are good friends. And this is my roommate, Sameer, but you can call him Sam." Rognan said smileing at Sam. "And this is Maia. She was my old master, but we wont go into details. And you already know Kyle...So, thats everyone." He ended, looking at the small group that was here.

Sameer Aryan
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:21:34 PM
Sameer felt better when he saw Wei arrive. Until now, most people that had shown up were Rognan's friends, he didn't know any of them.

"Hey Wei! Glad you could make it!" he said with a big smile. Sam then turned towards the rest of them as Rognan presented each and every one of them "Nice meeting you all!"

"Well I guess we should start the party right? Music anyone?" Sameer asked approaching the jukebox. Perhaps it would make the atmosphere more comfortable.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:15:48 PM
"hello Wei" Kyle said with a grin.

Marga Alton
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:25:47 AM
Marga nods in turn to Sam, Wei, and Maia as they are introduced.

I am pleased to meet all of you.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:03:31 PM
Wei smiled. "Goodness gracious. So many people."

Wei had met each of them at least once before, he was pretty sure.

"How is everyone?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:26:42 PM
"Yeah, Sam. Start some upbeat music." He said as he turned to Wei. "Everything is going good for me right now. How about you?"

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:18:09 AM
Marga, not wanting to intrude decides to just sit at one of the tables off to the side and just watches everybody else.

Garen Selore
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:21:38 PM
A young boy, looking about the age of 12, stumbles into Yog's Bar. He looks around not even knowing how he got here or where he is, but decides to enter and move to the corner farthest away from the other people in the room, and sits in a booth.

After he is seated he takes off the dark blue cloke he has on, places it next to him, and takes a look at his left arm, which to anybody looking, is obvously injured.

After a moment, he looks at the others in the room, and realises he has walked in on a party. Hoping he has not disturbed their party, he stands, grabing his cloke, he starts to move around the back of the bar towards the door, doing his best to stay out of the way.

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:51:16 PM
Something out of the corner of his eye's made Rognan turn to see what it was. It was a child. Rogna useing his Lorrdian skills, could see that he was injured. Him being his normal, heart feeling kind of guy he was, walked hastly to ask him to join them.

"Dont go, you can stay here." He said as the lad turned to look at him. "Hi, I'm Rognan Dar..Will you join us?"

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:11:57 PM
Marga notices Rognan turn to look at something, so she turns her attention in the same direction. It is then that she notices the 12 year old boy but also sees that Rognan is heading over to the boy quickly as he goes to leave and decides to leave the boy in Rognans hands for now.

Sameer Aryan
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:18:26 PM
Sam had just put music on when he saw the poor child enter. He observed as the child went and sat, and took his cloak off. Seeing the child injured struck him hard.

Sameer walked up the Rognan and Garen and presented himself: "Hey there! My name's Sameer." With a concerned voice, Aryan asks the boy what happened to his arm.

"We need to do something to help him."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:54:21 PM
"I know what will help!" Wei said brightly. Wei reached into his small first aid kit he kept with him and placed a bacta patch or two on the kid's arm.

"You know what else we need to do when you have a wound like that?" Wei asked. He paused a second and answered his own question. "You feed it of course! What'll you have, kid?"

Garen Selore
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:42:47 PM
The boy jumps slightly and looks towards the when he hears Rognan ask him not to go. After Rognan's introduction and offer to join them he says

"I'm Garen...and....I guess I can stay for a little bit."

At this point he looks around seeing that more people are coming to talk to him. He seems a little suprised by all the attention he is receving. He tells the others around him his name, and shutters slightly when asked what happend to his arm, and starts to tell them as Wei is putting the bacta bandages on his arm.

"Well It started when I was going home from a friends house. when I was block away I heard a scream coming from home, so I ran home. when I got there I saw through the window my mom and dad in chunks on the floor, and to men in black clokes heading out the front door. So I went and ran for help, but the men saw me and ran after me. they got me cornered in an ally. one of them drew something that looked like a black handle, and told me that I won't be telling anybody about what I saw. That's when a purple blade sprung out of the handle and he swung it at me. I backed away into the wall and the blade went down my arm. I realed in pain into the corner of the ally as he lifted the blade to bring it on to my head. I closed my eyes and waited for the blade to hit, thinking to myself 'I wish I could get out of here, I nead help!'. after a moment or two I opened my eyes to see I was just sitting on the steps outside. And that's when I came in here.....Wherever here is."

Garen looks up to Wei, and thanks him.

"Would it be a problem If I had a little soup? If it's no trouble that is."

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:24:09 AM
"No, not at all." Rognan said as he half ran, half walked to the kitchen area. He slowed down as he came to the door, see that there wasn't anyone here. Everyone had left them to there party, but he thought of something as quick as a wink, and started looking for the cooking equipment. But none of that was needed. He looked in the food storage area and found a big pot of soup already made, so all he needed to do was heat it up which took almost no time at all.

"Who did your parents work for?" The Lorrdian yelled out of the kitchen. It took him thirty seconds to heat the soup up-to his own surprise-and brought it out and set it down infront of Garen. "There you go, kid."

Garen Selore
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:28:36 PM
Garen waits till Rognan is comming out of the kitchen.

"My mom was the assitant to the assitant of an ambassador, and my dad told droids where ditches neaded to be dug."

Garen takes the soup and gets a happy look in his eyes, as he looks at the bowl in front of him.

"Wow! This stuff has real meat and veggies in it!"

He happyly starts to eat his soup.

Marga Alton
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:53:12 AM
Marga slowly gets up from the spot where she sat down and slowly makes her way over to Garen. She stops just behind everybody as she listens to Garen talk with Rognan. Using her normal telepathy to talk, she hopes that it won't bother Garen.

Only the finest foods get served here. And real food are the ingredients.

Rognan, could you please get Garen some juice or milk to go along with his meal.

Garen Selore
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:56:31 AM
Garen gets a confused look on his face.

"OOOKK...Now the voices are talking to me. *Mumbles*Some times I wish they would just go away."

He eats a bit more of the soup.

"This is really good! The soup I get at home was only water, salt, pepper, vitamin/protien tablets, and if we are lucky we may have a leftover veggie or two in it."

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:37:09 PM
Rognan looked at Marga and smiled.

"Sure, I'll go get that now." He walked back to the kitchen to find some kind of drink besides alcohal. He looked inside the fridge and found some milk, then found a cup, and brought both to the kid and pored it for him.

"There you go. So, about those men, do you know anything about them?" Rognan thought of what it might be, but didn't know for sure.

Garen Selore
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:26:37 PM
Garen takes the milk.

"Thank you!"

he takes a sip of his milk.

"I had never seen them before. All of them were waring all black....and now that I think on it...They all had the handles on there belts. The one that hurt my arm I saw a bit of his face....But I didn't see much."

Marga Alton
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:36:58 PM
Marga shakes her head slightly and laughs through telepathy, everyone in the room can hear her laughter and words.

Garen, my voice which your hearing is not a voice that will just pop up at any time.

Marga waves one hand to signal that it's her that talking.

Can you describe the face that you saw, the bit of it anyway?

Garen Selore
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:20:44 PM
Garen Looks over to the hand that is waving as Marga informs him it's her talking to him.

"Oh Sorry Miss, I didn't know people talk with there minds here. I just sometimes hear voices when I'm in a crowd."

He Finishes his soup, by lifting the bowl to his mouth and slurping back the last of it.

"All I notced about his face was he had black markings on it, red eyes and sharp looking teeth....Kinda scarry lookin really.... Though I guess that anybody that's going to kill ya, looks scarry."

Marga Alton
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:09:42 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

Its alright Garen. Sometimes ppl don't even realise that somebodies talking to them when I speak to them. I speak through telepathy because I'm mute.

Marga casts a quick glance at Rognan, hoping he will keep quiet about what he's found out about her.

It sounds like you might be a natural telepath which means you can pick up ppls thoughts without even trying. I'm a natural telepath myself, but I've learned to keep control so I don't hear the wild thoughts.

Not every killer looks the part, though the scary ppl usually are the ones that are most likely to kill you.

Marga glances at the others to see if they might have an idea of who or what tryed to kill Garen since she has absolutely no idea.

Garen Selore
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:32:23 PM
"Well, I'm glad you cleared that up Miss Mute. I'm not quite sure what's going on in my head with the voices, but what ever this telepathy is it sounds like that may be it, And if it is.....HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!"

Garen finishes his milk.

"I guess you don't have to be scarry looking to be a killer... but I think even they would look scarry when they are trying to kill you."

Rognan Dar
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:47:54 PM
Rognan gave a innocent look and a smile when Marga looked his way, he knew about her yes, and he also knew what the glance was for, but looked back at Garen, trying to figure his story out.

"Though I may be wrong...but I think you ran into some Siths, but I dont know much about them so I could be wrong." He couldn't answer the kids question about telepathy. After talking with Marga he wanted to learn how to...but has not yet had the chance.

Garen Selore
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:37:53 PM
Garen gets a confused look on his face.

"Sith? Who the #%$^ is That? And why would they......kill...my...."

He gets look of sudden realization on his face, that quickly changes to worry. He then grabs his things and starts to head for the door.

" I need to go home! I have to see if I can help them! I have to see...."

Garen stops in his tracks, sighs, and looks back to the others in the room.

"I have to know where I am before I can get home. Can any of you help me with that."

Marga Alton
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:04:42 PM
Marga sighs silently to herself, knowing what it is like to be a natural telepath and hearing other ppls thoughts when you don't want to.

First Garen, my name's Marga Alton. Second, the way you stop the voices is to learn to guide you talent for telepathy so you won't hear the voices of other ppls thoughts. But you won't be able to get rid of your telepathy. It can be a very useful tool if used properly. Third, we would love to help you get back home to see if you can do something for your parents. In fact, I'm sure that some of us would be willing to accompany you in case the Sith are still there. At least I will if the others don't. So, where abouts do you live.

Marga glances at the others in the room to see if they will help since what she was saying was able to be heard by everyone there.

As for the Sith, they are a group of ppl who use the Darkside of the Force for evil purposes. If you want a more detailed explanation, you'll have to ask somebody else.

Rognan Dar
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:11:05 PM
"I'll go to." Rognan said walking forward. "Though I cant really explain either, but I hear that you can sence them when you get closer. So, yeah, where do you live?"

Garen Selore
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:30:56 PM
"I'm sorry about the name mix-up Miss Alton...And I would like any help you could give me."

Garen then explanes where he lives to the others in the room. To the people that know the layout of this part of the galaxy would know that he is from a small town, that has no spaceport, and is 35 solar systems away, and that a safe hyperspace jump there would take 3 months.

After explaning where his home is, he says in a rushed/worred tone...

"So now that I have told you where I live...Can anybody tell me how I can get there so I can help my mom and dad?"

Marga Alton
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:48:32 AM
Marga glances at Rognan for a moment before looking back at Garen.

You can call me Marga like everybody else does. And I think the best thing we can do to help your parents right now is to call your hometown, notify them of what has happened because they are alot closer then we are, and then we can figure out as a group what to do next.

Marga doesn't want to voice a worry that she has so she keeps all of her thoughts under tight control so that none can leak out for Garen to pick up with his wild telepathy.

Garen Selore
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:49:13 PM
"Ok Marga...But why won't people tell me how I can get home! I NEED TO HELP THEM!! IT CAN'T BE TOO FAR!! I GOT HERE IN SECONDS!! I HAVE TO GET HOME!!! IF I DID CALL MY HOMETOWN...WHO WOULD I CALL!!!!! IT NOT LIKE I HAVE ALL THE COMM NUMBER IN MY HEAD!!!!!! MAYBE ALL OF YOU ARE TRYING TO STOP ME!!!!!!! MAYBE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SAVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!! MAYBE YOU ARE WORKING WITH THESE 'SITH', AS YOU CALL THEM!!!!!!!!"

Garen seem to be getting more and more angry. He does not seem to notce that people are trying to help him, he only sees that they a not helping him in the way he wants to be helped.

Abnormaly large ammounts of the force seem to be flowing through this boy, considering he has had no training. He seems to be tapping into the force, without knowing how, or why. He only know that whatever he is doing it is making him strong enough that he WILL get some answers...one way or another.

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:30:33 PM
"Woh, calm down, Garen. We want to help, but we dont want you or anyone else to get hurt in the proses. And, if, we were Siths, why wouldn't we just kill you now?" Rognan said not trying to scare the kid but tell him the truth. "But we cant just go off with you either... We are just padawans, and we need permistion first.

Garen Selore
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:42:34 PM
"SITH, PADAWAN...DO YOU THINK I KNOW THE DIFF!!!! I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE GO WITH ME!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I AM BEFORE I CAN GET HOME!!!!!! SO SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW I CAN GET HOME, HOW FAR I HAVE TO WALK, OR EVEN DIRECT ME TO A PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME!!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!"

As Garen says 'NOW!!!!!!!!' he hit his fist down on the nearest table top, splitting the table clean in two, sending each half flying to the sides of the room.

Garen gets an astonshied look on his face, and his anger turns more into shock. he staggers back a few steps looking at the broken table.

"Did I....I...No...I can't....How... I'm not strong....how...."

He continues to mumble well looking at the broken table, hardly seeing the other people in the room.

Sameer Aryan
Jan 10th, 2003, 07:48:21 PM
Sameer was lost in his thoughts. He had a bad habit of thinking too much during situations, intead of reacting. Hearing and seeing the table split in two made him come back to reality. He approached the child and put his hand on Garen's shoulder to reassure him.

"Garen...relax, it was just a table. When you let your emotions take over, that is what happens, you bursts of energy, but it'Snot always something good. " he said on a pacifist tone. Sam then looked deep into Garen's eyes and said "You are right not to trust us, but who else can you trust at the moment? Don't be in such a hurry, I fully understand that you are worried for your parents, but being impatient has never brought anything to anyone. If you really want to help them, think first, act after. Prepare yourself, make a plan."

Garen Selore
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:54:40 PM
Garen looks at the others...

"I'm sorry about all this.... As far as I know my parents are lying on the floor dead at home.... I don't know whats going on with me... I'm not strong enough to smash a table like that.... I want to help my parents.... I want to see if they are alive.....But I don't know where I am or how to get home..... and nobody is willing to tell me how I can get home, when my family could be almost dead, and I may still be able to help them....I think I'm holding myself rather well considering what is happening to me.

How can prepare myself? How can I plan? I'm confused. I'm scarred."

Garen plops himself onto the floor, trying to hide the fact that he is forcing himself not to cry.

Marga Alton
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:25:50 AM
Marga walks over to Garen and sits down next to him on the floor. She then wraps her arms around him to give him a place to cry without others seeing.

I understand your frustration Garen. If I have to use the last of my money to go to your homeworld with you to help you out, I will. But we are several systems away from you parents right now and it will be difficult for us to get there to help them at this moment.

Marga is at a loss of what to say next so she just keeps quiet, doing her best to comfort Garen.

Garen Selore
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:19:11 PM
Garen hugs Marga.

"I really appreacate the thought Marga, I do, but how can I be systems away? I have never been in out of my home town, let alone off the planet. And if I am off planet, that meen I can't help them."

Garen looks up at everybody in the room, tears slowly drying on his face.

"Why are you all so conserned about me and my parents? Who are you? Your not normal people. I don't hear voices from the group of you. Why would that be?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:01:42 PM
A laugh came from Rognan as he sat across from Garen.

"We are Jedi, Garen. He are hear to help others that cant help themselves, to protect the galaxy of those that want to harm others. Thats why we care about you and want to help you, but as Marga said...Its difficult for us to get there to help them at this moment." The Lorrdian said, feeling sorry for the kid. He just said that they where here to help...but all they could do is sit around. Rognan almost knew that there wasn't much help for the kids parents, but he didn't say it.

Marga Alton
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:40:46 AM
Marga laughs through telepathy for a moment, knowing that they definately are Not normal ppl.

As Rognan has said, we're Jedi and I know at least myself, I've been taught to keep my thoughts under tight control so as not to disturb others with my thoughts.

As for how you can be off your homeworld, you used at least one Force ability which allowed you to translocate from the spot where you were in to a safe spot. But being off planet from your home, does not mean we can't help both you and your parents.

Garen Selore
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:26:37 AM
Garen seems even more confused.

"Jedi? I thought you said you were Padawans? So which are you? Jedi or Padawans? And I still dont understand why you would help a stranger, even when they wreck your party, accuse you of awful thing and distroy one of your tables."

He looks up at Marga

"It's nice to know that you don't want to disturb me with your mind. Alot of other people aren't as nice. And I know your pulling my leg about Force making me leave the planet. My mom tells me that I can force open a jam jar better than my dad, in fact I always put force on thing when there stuck and NEVER before has it sent me to another planet! So if you think we can help my parents from here.....HOW! "

Marga Alton
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:33:18 AM
Marga is quite thankful that she has had experience dealing with questions from ppl younger then she.

We are Jedi, but we are only Jedi Padawans. We're in training to become full Jedi. We will help a stranger just because we can. As for the table and the other things, they are just minor things to me which would not prevent me from helping you out.

Alot of ppl don't know how to keep there thoughts under control so as not to disturb others. There are two different types of force. There is the force which you do phycically and then there is the Force which binds all living things together in the Universe. The Force is what brought you here.

Garen, what's the name of the town you and your parents live in?

Garen Selore
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:46:40 AM
Well thinking about the topic of Jedi, Padawan, and The Force, Garen mumbles to himself "I must have landed in a nut house convention."

Still looking confused he says...

"So are you trying to tell me that something is forcing me into bondage with all other living thing in the Universe? and your trying to tell me that I somehow broke this bond I had with my homeworld, making me fly off my homeworld and land here, unharmed, and a number of systems away? Am I the ONLY person here that finds this hard to beleave?"

Garen Sighs...

"My hometown is called 'Beloria Bay', and my address was 345 Rindel St. lower floor. I told you this before but it seems like you didn't remember."

Marga Alton
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:07:46 PM
No Garen, you haven't landed in a nut house. All living things are connected to the Force and as for the description you just gave, that sounds about right and yes, you probably are the only one having a hard time believing it.

We'll see what we can do about getting a message to your hometown that your safe here and we'll ask that they see if they can do something for your parents.

Marga is not willing to give up hope that they can somehow do something to help Garen's parents.

Garen Selore
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:30:45 PM
"I really having a hard time beleaving that my discription is accurate. It sound like something a insane person would come up with."

Garen Sighs..

"you can probably get a message to the planet, but my town has a hard time getting messages from outside of it's borders."

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:00:19 AM
"Well, then maybe one of us could fly over there and tell them. Because I think you should stay here, those men might come back. In the mean time, try and relax."

Rognan didn't have a clue what they were going to do. He couldn't fly, and he didn't think anyone else could either, but hopefully for Garens sake, it would comfort him.

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:16:13 AM
Your description is not 100% accurate, but it's close enough. And perfectly sane ppl can come up with a description like that.

One of our number will go to Beloria Bay and take a message with them. If it is definately Sith who tried to kill you, they will want to try again but they will be stupid to attack you here. And well, we had a party going when you came in so feel free to join in the fun.

Garen Selore
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:31:18 AM
Garen looks up at Rognan

"How do you excpet me to relax with what's going on? and I really don't see how staying here in the bar would help me. And if you meen stay on the planet....I have no place to go!! and unless somebody neads a barn cleaned out...And I dont see many barns here...I have no skills I could use to pay for a room here. I have no life here.....*mumbles* without my parent, I have no life there as well...."

Garen stands and starts to go out the door slowly, Hanging his head.

"I'll let you get back to your party....I've caused enough trouble here already."

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:21:46 PM
There was a blur of color as Rognan all of a suden was infront of Garen.

"Wait...There is a place I want to take you to first, so that you can meet someone who can help you out better then us...And maybe explain more about what the Jedi are and how you broke that table, that is if you want to know." A consurned look came over his face as he spoke.

Garen Selore
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:27:40 PM
Looking a little suspicious, garen says...

"Well I guess I could go with you Rognan."

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:00:58 PM
Marga keeps herself quiet again as it looks like Rognan is taking Garen in for now.

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:04:39 PM
Rognan stepped away from Garen and walked to his friends.

"So, I'm going to take Garen to the RC. Hopefully he will met someone that will help him there. You guys have fun." he said turning around and walked to the doorway.

"Coming? " He said to Garne over his shoulder.

Garen Selore
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:23:27 PM
Garen Follows Rognan out the door not knowing where he is going.

Marga Alton
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:39:50 AM
Marga stands up as well and goes with Garen and Rognan to the RC. In the process of leaving she places a had on Garens shoulder.

I'll keep the two of you company.