PDA

View Full Version : Love and Hope for a new Future... Ptooey! (Alera/Malice/open)

Fiend
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:49:19 AM
:: I sat in the bar, waiting for Malice to come in with Alera. It was a nice little place and I figure a place you would take someone on a date, good choice for the heaven chorus of Alera. But that doesn't matter, I would have my fun tonight, Malice and I had talked of it for some time. I'd fought with the poor girl who was so deluded by her mental lies of justice and righteousness that it wasn't funny and then the irony that she loved a demon lord of the Sith, tempting to write a romantic novel but I decided I'd probably choke on the pages before I finished. I laughed, my shrill mettalic laugh piercing the room and the night outside.::

Wherever you go I'll follow...
Whenever you wake I'll be there...
In your dreams that are hollow...
In your eyes and your mind, you won't care...

Malice
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:52:34 PM
Malice waited outside of the bar/resturant where he had told Alera to meet him. In the letter he told her he had something he wanted to talk about. Something very important. Little did she know of course, that a trap lay in wait for her.

Malice come to terms with the darkside, and what they had talked about before. And so he found only one solution to their troubled relationship. Althought, he knew she probably wouldn't walk away after this talk.

He waited outside the entrance, shroweded in his white flowing robes. Hidden to everyone else around him.

Alera Starreyes
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:23:47 PM
Alera walked up to the bar. "Hey," she said, giving Malice a warm smile. It faded quickly and her ice blue eyes sobered. "You said you needed to talk to me..?"

Fiend
Dec 29th, 2002, 04:19:00 PM
:: I smiled coldly as I picked up the familiar signatures of Alera and Malice just outside the door. Let the fun begin and the heads roll! I stood up and laughed, a few people stared but their eyes glowed red for a moment and they looked away quickly.::

Come Malice, let us sever ties and stab the hearts of those we most love so that the darkness might replace it and the night shall be forever young with those who lived the lost love!

:: I hadn't actually said it to Malice but I knew his demonic senses heard me. I wasn't near the door and I had covered my presence from Alera with the common senses of the crowd. She wouldn't even see me until they sat down... the anticipation was KILLING ME!::

Malice
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:19:39 PM
Malice brought Alera closer to him. Emberacing her body up to his. The sith planted a soft kiss on her lips. Pulling back, Malice smiled, leading her into the bar.

*Yes, we do need to talk*

After a few moments, Malice found a seat. It was two booths from where Fiend was sitting. Taking a seat, Malice motioned for the server droid to go away. Staring into Alera's eyes, Malice began.

*I want to talk about us. I feel i have found a way to keep everyone from ever knowing about us*

On the outside he was calm and composed. But on the inside, much like Fiend, Malice could not wait. He wanted this all to end, to tell her the truth. To see the look on her face when he has betrayed the bond they ahd developed. A bond Malice swore not to long ago to keep forever.

Fiend
Dec 29th, 2002, 09:50:13 PM
:: I sat back, my back to the couple's booth and I staring in the opposite direction but Malice and I were on an open force curcuit here, we were sending each other quiet little notes between class. I read what he said about the oath and then a smile raced across my face, I put a hand over my face to keep from laughing outloud now.
Oh Malice... why break the oath of eternal love? Why not just wipe all that clean and goodness from her and steal her heart, let's try to at least make her one of us before we just out right kill her, I mean, even as fun as it would be to here her angelic chorus thing sing when she dies and is given to the light why not put her in an oath of eternal darkness and lust? Why not? She'd make a wonderful temtpress of the shadows and all that rot? Why don't you try asking? And if she says no... I'll be sure to bring a large knife with the big mac you ordered.
The whole time I privately sent him this message, I had a hand over my mouth. The laugh was almost unstoppable but when a waitress was passing by with someone elses drink, I quickly took it and scarfed it down, the strong liquid going down in a gulp and a short sigh of breath as I waited for Alera to say something.::

Alera Starreyes
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:39:28 PM
The whole time Alera was sitting, she was slowly becoming increasingly uncomfortable, though she knew not why. It was like nothing was quite... as it should be. It was rather like a feeling like she was the butt of some joke that everyone else knew and she did not. She shoved the feeling away, rather ironic of her, because usually she trusted her feelings. But, from some odd twist of fate, not this time. She ignored it.

"You have?" She asked, her clear eyes meeting his.

Never for an instant did it enter her mind that he could possibly betray her.

Malice
Dec 31st, 2002, 04:07:01 PM
Malice heard Fiends message, and almost smiled himself. Though on the inside, he was bursting with laughter.

(I have tried many times my friend. But what's one more try right. If she doesn't join us now, then she will die a lightsider)

Looking backt Alera, he decided to end the silence between the two.

*Yes i have. The only way for us to be seen in the open my love.............is for you to join me in the everasting embrace of the darkside*

Reaching over the table, Malice gripped her hands in his.

*Thta is the only way our love could stay alive Alera. You have the anger within you. You and I both sensed and felt it. You on many occasions have noticed the anger within you i am sure. Let me help. Let me help you control those emotions. Those feelings that grant ultimate power*

Malice now went quiet. He wanted to hear what she had to say. For her answer now, would decide her fate tonight. Accept, and she would join Malice and the horde, Ravaging the galaxy in eternal darkness. Refuse, and she would suffer eternal torment. The choice was hers to make.

Alera Starreyes
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:29:20 PM
Alera looked deeply in Malice's eyes, and seriously thought about it. It would be relief, she thought, in a way, to stop having to be afraid. To stop worrying, to stop needing to always keep an eye on herself. And Malice was right, no matter what else she tried to think of that could work. In the end, if they weren't discovered first, she knew she wouldn't be able to take being unable to interfere with Malice's violence forever.

But if she joined him...

Alera took in a breath, prepared to speak, then changed her mind. No. In the end... she could only make one choice.

"I do not want that power."

She looked away from him.

"It is only the power to destroy. I can't live like that."

Slowly she withdrew her hands.

Fiend
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:59:35 PM
:: I stood up and smiled... We tried Malice, You tried, obviouisly your oaths of love had no meaning to her. She lies worse than I do. I don't even bother with oaths and here a jedi is, breaking her own out of heart and love. How pathetic. What is the lightside coming to these days huh? She could live like that, but she won't know now. It's not just the power to destory, you and I both know that, we breathe what the truth of the darkside is don't we?
I turned and walked over to the table, my force presence still masked until I was standing right in front of it. I smiled and my eyes flared brilliant red. I would enjoy this, and Malice had no reason to regret now, she had turned from him. I was sure he wouldn't regret anyways. we had many things to turn on soon and this wouldn't be the last. Placing a hand on the table I looked from Malice to Alera.::

Now I must say, that didn't go over too well. Such disappointment Alera, I mean... Really, your bonds of love have been broken, do you think you wouldn't either for such a choice. Yes you were given a choice, but you surely must've known when a Sith master says the only way for you to continue is to join him and you don't, then it is a given you will continue no longer.

:: The surprise of the situation was all I wanted to see. When she figured that Malice and I had planned this all out from plan A to plan B, with the ever so casual plan C right behind. The look on her face that her love had been broken before her and that she would be left in its remains. How sweet!::

Alera Starreyes
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:20:25 PM
Alera sat for a moment, what Fiend said not quite registering at first. What? she wanted to say, but knew she'd heard all too clearly. She turned her gaze to Malice's. It was then that it all really sunk in.

Slowly she dropped her eyes to the table. "I see," she said quietly, the true bitterness of the betrayal sinking in her heart like lead. She shut her eyes for a moment.

Abruptly she stood, moving to get out of the booth, get out of the bar. "I'm leaving." She knew they had no intentions of letting her leave their company alive, but she didn't care. She just wanted to get away from here, a curious notion removed from all rationality.

But suddenly rationality didn't matter. She'd been betrayed by the one she loved, and nothing else mattered right then.

Fiend
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:33:26 PM
:: I smiled to Malice, speaking before he could say anything. We both could feel her emotions of betrayal, but she had it all wrong.::

You lie to yourself once again Alera. There is no betrayal here but your own. I had no hand in his decision and neither did he. It was you, you are the one who made the choice, he only knew his path and offered what he had to you. You are the one who shot him down, tearing his love for you out by siding with the light's selfrighteous lies. How can you wallow in such blight? Thinking that we have talked against you, you're right, only because we were cautious that you would betray your love for Malice and turn away from the path you two walked together. You are the forked tongue FIEND of this association, swearing your oaths and splitting them with your trickery!

:: I hadn't raised my voice but the emphasis had been placed for her to hear. From my mouth, the darkside came like a fountain, the bystanders near were suddenly enthralled in the very air noise my mouth made. They were captivated but this wasn't aimed at Alera, she had no feeling of the effect only because there was still a chance she had to join Malice. And I would let him get his say in before the night was over, he knew her well enough, maybe it could save us the time of just killing her, the taste of adding the light to the darkness was oh so sweet.::

Malice
Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:12:50 AM
Watching her face as she stood up and began to walk away, sent chills dow Malice's spine. He couldn't help but let a smile cross his face. Standing, Malice used the force, increasing his speed. Like a white blur, he was infront of Alera, stopping her in her tracks. Staring at her with his dark blue eyes, Malice puts on a sincere look, though she could probably tell it was hollow and empty. Like the relationship they now had.....empty.

*You know he speaks truth my'lady. I wanted us to be together, within the darkside. It's power would protect both of us....I would protect us. Do not walk away from this opportunity to live true to your feelings. If you do not want it, then why let those emotions run through you. Had you not wanted the power of the darkside, you would never have chosen to be with me. Face it, the darkside captivates you.......it's dark power wraps it's self around you, wanting you to grasp on to it, control it, us it like you have many times before*

Wrapping his hands around her, Malice placed a kiss upon her lips. Though it was no ordinary kiss, as Malice was letting the darkside flow from him, and go into Alera. At the same time he sent her a force message, one that he used many times on other women, his mind voice that was seductive.

(Come with me....let us be one within the darkside)

He kept his kiss connected.......continuing to let the darkside ooze from him and into the jedi woman. Should she manage to resist, and refuse now. Then there would be no choice for the two sith except to finish her.

Fiend
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:56:10 AM
:: And so close to Malice too... the image was heartflet and touching but it would be very simple to kill her while she was entrapped by Malice. But I would wait... my hand slowly moving to my sickle inside my coat. My head tilted to the side still as those captivated by my will suddenly stood up and stared at the two. I smiled and closed my eyes, waiting in the shadows I had created.::

Alera Starreyes
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:41:01 PM
Nothing could have prepared her for the kiss. Alera would have screamed, if she'd been able. A thousand emotions raged in her heart. Fury, confusion, helplessness, revulsion, frailty, horror, desire. A tear rolled down her cheek.

She'd felt betrayed before, but the kiss was the real betrayal. It took what their love had been and threw it in her face and laughed at her confusion. She hated him, she loved him. She wanted to get away, she wanted to give in. She wanted to die. The kiss slapped her in the face and ripped her heart out; and toyed with the broken pieces that remained with tender lies and dark, sweet promises until she didn't know what she wanted.

The dark side poured into her mind and heart. It seethed and whispered, echoes of things Fiend had said, Malice had said, and things she felt in her own heart. Malice's Force message combined with it and made her feel as if she were drowning in a cloud of dark. She wanted to pull away, to LEAVE, to stop it from enfolding her - but at the same time she wanted it more than anything she'd ever wanted. She couldn't muster the strength of will to pull away.

It was the true betrayal - but it was also her release. Memories suddenly grew in her mind, memories of what it had been like before to kiss him. Memories that were dead in this kiss. The tide of disgust rose in her and gave her the strength to force herself away.

Alera shoved Malice away from her with surprising strength, aided by the light side of the Force. Quicker than lightning she brought her lightsaber to her hand and ignited it.

"I decline your offer," she spat out, voice throbbing with hurt and bitterness. "Take it to someone who will listen to your lies, because I refuse to any longer!"

Malice
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:59:45 PM
Malice stumbled backwards from the push, but gathered himself quickly. Eyeing Alera as she ignite her saber. Unclipping his own, the two white blades shot forth. Contradicting the dark power that was now swelling within him. His dark blue eyes glowed fiercly as he spoke out to her.

*So be it. You had your chance Alera........but no more. No longer shall i carry you along. You have seen my power usedon others, well now you shall see it used on you*

With that he turned to look at Fiend.

*Fiend, my friend, it's time to have some fun. This jedi will bother us no more*

With that Malice rushed forward, Slashing low with oneside aiming at her kness, while keeping the otherside tilted up, ready to block any counter strike. Alera had never seen malice's true power. But tonight, tonight she would get the unbridled fury of the sith.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:37:22 PM
Alera spun to the side out of the way of Malice's attack and slashed toward his head. The strike was blocked and she was forced a second later to stop a swing at her side. Alera Force-pushed Malice as hard as she possibly could, strongly enough to send him through a wall.

Fiend
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:55:43 PM
:: I knew Malice could've done it himself but I was standing right behind hi and just for the defensive, I nullified Alera's force push and stopped Malice before he even left the ground. My red lightsaber hissed to life with the crackling of black electricity. I laughed at what Malice had said before and took the long way around the room and came behind Alera, we had her between us and she would not get away. I stood witht he door behind me. No escape for the poor jedi now. We would kil her and leave nothing of her pathetic soul for even the dogsn to snack on.
I lunged forward, leaping and then coming into a flip, using the force to enhance my agility, The red blade arced as it came around and slashed as I landed on my knee, I now eye level with Alera's knees. I took a stab at her from there.::

Malice
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:50:35 PM
Malice's attacks were blocked, but he was also able to block hers. Grinning, he suddenly felt himself flying backwards. Only to feel the familiar presense of he darkside, wrapping it' self around the sith and stoping him before he completed his course of falling. Getting back to his feet, Malice watched as Feind now went on the offensive.

Watching as he striked, Malice would catch her off guard. As the two were fighting, Malice thrusted a hand forward, unleashing blue bolts of electricity heading straight towards Alera.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:05:35 PM
Alera blocked the downward strike and the strike at her knees, jaw set grimly. She was about to bring her blade around in a strike at Fiend when sudden agony gripped her. She fell to her knees with a cry, keeping enough of her wits to hold onto her lightsaber.

I will not die like this! No sooner had she completed the thought did she burst to her feet in defiance of the soul-wrenching pain and elbowed Fiend swiftly across the face, aided by the Force.

In the same moment she threw her concentration at Malice, trying to make a Wall of Light surround him and strip him of his dark side powers.

Fiend
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:26:40 PM
:: She got the message right back in her head, a resounding noise of death and toil and doom as she tied to stop the hellerific powers of Malice. I flew back as was hit and then caught myself upside down on one hand, using the force to change my momentum, I was hurled back at her. My metal soled boot caght around her shoulder as she faced Malice.
I knocked her to the ground, the acrobatic manuevering left her lying on the ground with me standing on her back, one foot by her face and one foot placed on the small of her back. I turnedmy hed and smiled to Malice, she was easier than I had thought, but not many people got up from lightning like that. I couldn't make lightning without searing my am off but Malice was good enough. My eyes flared as I leaped, the spurs on the back of my boots cut her face and her back as I landed where I had been before, with her between Malice and I.
I put my hand forward and watched as fire flew from my fingertips and Alera was set upon by Hellfire. I laughed and my eyes glowed dark red as my voice screamed in her head.
BOW or BURN, BOW or BURN, BOW or BURN! You shall not see the stars again wih your eyes Alera, but we can make it so with your deliverance! Deliver or die now... you cannot withstand us both! You will fall with no one to help you! No one comes to your aide but us... We can save you from what you began, we can draw you out of the fire that you started! Mlice loves you but you betray him? Why? Why not jin him and come with us?! Watch as we conquer Hell and ride its demons through the early gates and breath the blood of your singing anges, all inchorus shall they bow before you, a maiden of the dark tides, come Alera! Let us save you!
My Darkside poer was being pourd into her pain, amplifying it yt soothing the fire with every word, the pull of my speech trying to tempt her more, I looked to Malice... My eyes danced with amusement, sweat coursed down my neck and burns began to come across my skin. Alera could not ignore thi bombardment ad an assault from Malice would finish her either way.::

Help me my friend, she is within YOUR grasp! Pull her into the darkness and save her from the fires!

Alera Starreyes
Jan 8th, 2003, 06:15:06 PM
Alera tried to shut out what Fiend was saying and formed a shield of soft, cool light around herself. It was the best she could do. It stopped most of the damage she was taking, but not enough. Not nearly enough.

She couldn't block Fiend's words out of her head, no matter how she tried. The dark side was all around, increasing yet soothing her pain at the same time. Alera trembled violently, lying facedown on the floor, caught between what she knew was right and between Fiend and the dark side. It did not help matters that she was losing her hold on her shield and a little of her strength and concentration was slipping away with every second.

The dark side's power was suffocating her, enticing her. I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it, she repeated in her head desperately.

It wouldn't take much to break her.

Malice
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:54:38 AM
Malice could feel the lighside suddenly surround him, slowly cutting him from the darkside, literally stripping the evil energy frm his body. But it was not to last. Thanks to Fiend, her attention, as well as concentration was diverted. Taking in a deep breath as the darkside once more flowed strongly within. Malice decided to do to her, what she tried to do to him.

Stretching out with the darkside, Malice began to concentrate, seing up the walls of darkness, blocking her and stripng her of the lightside. for without it, her pitiful shield will not stand. Sending her a message, Malice smiled.

(Do not resist Alera. The darkside eases the pain you feel, turning it to strength. I amot mad at you for leaving me. Join me, join us now and we an put aside all that has transpired tonight. We are building a dark empire. An empire like no one has ever seen. Join us,rule alongside us as my queen. Give in to the darkside, end your pain and suffering. Le it's po engulf you, filling you with new found strength. For through the fires of hell, you shall be reborn to me)

Malice then ended the message, focusing his mind fully on the wall of darkness. The sith master knew with this amount of darkside energy coming from both sith, she would not last long. Either she would give in and accept it.....or she would be consumed by it and die.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:19:24 PM
It's wrong, it's all wrong, Alera screamed inwardly. She shut her eyes tightly, tears streaking her face. She'd never been exposed to anything like this before, to this exquisite pain. She hated them and hated what they were saying. It was nothing but lies, she knew. Nothing but lies and deceit.

She knew she couldn't take this anymore. She would either have to give in or die.

-Reborn to what? A monster of hate and darkness?- She took a shuddering breath. -No. Our love is dead.-

Fiend
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:06:51 PM
:: I didn't give up. I wouldn't lay off until I passed out myself. The fact that this jedi hadn't broken under the weight of both of our attacks was amazing but I would see what happened to her. She should be melting soon, I swear. She'd e a puddle by the time this was over.::

Well Malice? What now?

Malice
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:30:40 PM
*Simple Fiend my friend, we will not stop until she is through. One way or another we will get her. Wether it be her joining us, or by brutally beating her here and now*

With that said, Malice kept on pouring all of his darkside energy onto Alera, smothering her with the darkside, further blocking her from her preacious lightside. With two beings such as Malice and Fiend whom were strong within the darkness, Alera will have to fold soon. Or she would be forever damaged by the amount of darkside energy enveloping her and entering her body.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:30:54 PM
Alera gasped, then groaned softly. She shuddered.

-Fine. You want my answer? Stop and I'll tell you.-

Dios Kane
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:13:17 PM
:: A gun was suddenly put to the back of Malice's head and the slight click of a trigger about to be pulled.::

Continue and your plaster mass Sith. You freaks give yourself away with all the explosives and power throws you guys got. Fiend, I suggest you stop, this bullet will go straight through his head and into yours. And I know which way you'll move too. So don't try it. Stop now, spare the mess.

:: My name is Dios Kane, I am the beginning of Fiend and I know I will pay some time or later for letting him be created out of my own sins. But that doesn't mean others must. It had been hard getting by all the Fiend freaks, my hair is the same color, I could pass for one of his goonies but trying to lower my signature enough that thelightning nd fire would cover me up had been tricky. And my gun was set to go, Malice could even try to tamper with the gun, the magneticly worked gun hadn't been stopped by another force user yet.
I was here for Alera, I had heard her screams of pain through the force while on myway to buying my new ship but this was not what I had expected. I could already see the snarl on Fiend's face.::

Go ahead, move.

Malice
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:11:37 PM
As he felt the gun against his head, Malice could only laugh.

*Kill me, and she dies. I am the only thing between the walls of darkness from filling Alera with it's evil. So go ahead, kill me and Alera will be filled with more darkside energy then she has ever felt before*

Looking down at Alera, Malice shook his head.

*No, you tell us now, or you die. It's that simple. And if you think this human can save you from me,tyou've got another thing coming Alera*

Malice waited to see what Dios, or Fiend for that matter would do.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:34:44 AM
-All right then.- Not that it mattered anyway. She didn't expect to live, now. But, sensing Dios' presence, even through her pain gave her a little hope, a tiny scrap of strength. -It's no. And if I am going to die I just hope Dios sends you straight to hell along with me.-

Malice
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:12:07 PM
Hearing her words sent Malice into a rage. Stopping his attack, the sith master used the force to increase his speed. Quickly he ducked and did a 180 spin, hitting Dios in the gut with a punch sending him back. Standing, Malice thrusted his left arm forward, sending a wave of the force towards him knocking the gun out of his hand.

*Stupid decision Alera. Because of your foolish choice, you both shall die here tonight*

Closing his eyes, Malice began to concentrate. Drawing on the darkside around him, and the negative feelings around him, a black aura seemed to outline his body. It soon turned to a sphere of dark energy, acting like a shield. Though that was hardly what it was. If only they had known what was happening, the jedi's would run. But it was too late now, for Malice would show them true fear.

The demon sith master was changing, reverting back to his true form........a demon. While in this dark sphere, not even Dio's gun would hurt him. Well that is if he could hit the exact same spot a few times to break through, but other then that he would have no luck. And Fiend, he would finally get to see what Malice really looks like under his human features.

Dios Kane
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:41:47 PM
:: I flung myself past the sphere. Malice could take his sweet time for all I cared. My mag shotgun was out of my jacket and aimed at Fiend's lower domain. The armor underneath my white shirt had taken some pressure and I was still regaining my beat from he punch but the barrel held steady at Fiend and the grimace on my face only parted so that I could speak to Alera for a moment.::

Alera... inside my jacket... please... if you can...

:: I didn't have the breath to tell her to get the small vial of my tonic that rested right next to my other flask. But I had to help her faster than just getting her away, not much more time until Malice got done with whatever he was going to do. I sucked at sensing things but I could feel the darkside coming from the ball of black stuph without using the force.::

Kaytor Surna
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:51:22 PM
Dios suddenly felt a slow wave of healing come over him. But he also knew that it was backed by the dark side. He could now sense a new presence behind him. Kaytor stood with a hand on his shoulder slowly healing him of the kick he had recieved.

Kaytor eventually let go and removed her saber. She activated the blood red blade and watched the demon trasform. She momentarily glanced at the woman beside Dios then back to the demon. Her eyes narrowed as the lost one prepared herself for battle. She said nothing to the others.

Dios Kane
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:01:37 PM
:: The feeling washed over my skin and my muscles twitched as the revolting feeling of the darkside ran over me, the caress of an unwanted lover...
I smiled faintly to the arrival of Kaytor but my glare held on Fiend. Ball man just sat back and did his little trick while we stood at a stand still. Fun, now if Alera'd only move.::

Alera Starreyes
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:32:39 PM
Alera collected herself enough to sit up, though it hurt. Her eyes landed on Malice, and she shuddered, paling slightly. She knew enough to guess what he was doing, and the vibrations it caused in the dark side were almost enough to make her sick; especially after what she'd just endured.

Dios's words registered, finally, and she did as he asked. She then stated faintly, "We... need to... leave," trying to get herself together enough to stand up.

Malice
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:24:26 AM
As soon as she was done speaking, the black sphere disappeared. Taking it's place, was an 8 ft tall blue demon. Long dager like claws and teeth bared and ready to strike. His skin hard like armor. A pair of wings and a whip like tail finished off is features. Glaring down at the lightsiders, a low growl escaped Malice's mouth.

*Now humans. You shall not only face a sith master. But one that is a true child of dark*

With saliva dripping from his elongated fangs, Malice glared at the new woman who just arrived.

*You do not feel like a jedi. Yet you help them. Foolish......you will die as well*

With that said, Malice began to gather the darkside around him. True he had spent much on the attack's he did to Alera. Even so, he would not give in to these bastards of the light. He would die before admitting defeat.

Dios Kane
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:47:35 PM
:: My gaze went from determination at Fiend to awe and then horror as the ... thing... presented itself and then took the grace of speaking. That couldn't have been the guy I just saw! No way... well, with things that had happened to me, I could say I really shouldn't have been surprised but I totally ignored Fiend and lowered my shotgun at the hulking creature, it was like a coiled whip, any second I would feel its crack.::

Of all that is holy and pure...

:: I backed towards the door, motioning with my head for Aera to come now and for Kaytor to follow, but that nagging feeling that hope was lost, this thing had given that to me, it happened some times.::

Fiend
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:17:06 PM
:: I stood at the door with a smile on my face. Yeah, like he was going to get away from all of this? Yeah right, I would watch him, plus I needed his cells... I turned top the demon Malice and shouted.::

Malice! I need his blood! But do not touch it, it would burn our darkside infected skin like a super heated acid! I need this one's blood, I say we have fun just killing the others wouldn't you.

:: The Fiend zombies I had attracted at the beggining were now moving forward, blocking the door and moving towards the three.::

Kaytor Surna
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:03:36 PM
Kaytor stayed clam and emotionless as she watched the demons coming towards them. She prepared her saber and glanced back at Dios. She slowly edged her way towards him.

"Got any plan, hunter?"

Alera Starreyes
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:02:01 AM
Alera summoned her saber to her with the Force and stood. She watched the Fiend-demons coming closer with unease, her heart sinking. No way out...
Igniting her lightsaber, she backed away with Kaytor, listening for Dios' response - because she sure as heck didn't have a plan.

Dios Kane
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:28:48 PM
:: I checked the barrel of the shotgun, the ammunition ready to go at any second. But what good would it do. And then the freaks behind us, this was not going to be our day, at all, no chance.
I kept my eye on the hulking demon figure while I stretched my pathetic force sense out behind me... Fiend and family, that was all that stood in our way.::

I say we blow the heck outta here ladies. Those freaks aren't anything but Fiend's pinky and toe, they're already dead in my book, not being heartless or anything, this wrenches me, I assure you, but we have no other choice. If big, blue and ugly decides to move, y'all run and I'll be right behind you...

Kaytor Surna
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:33:42 PM
Kaytor nods once and watches the demons infront and around her. Her senses were on alert as she waited for any of them to move. She knew they would at one point.

"Do you always like to get yourself trapped like this, hunter?"

Malice
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:05:59 AM
Hearing Fiend's words, malice growled loudly.

*Fine with me. I want only one of them. And she knows who she is*

With the, the demon sith master crouched as low as he could go. Then, just like a spring he sailed up into the air crashing through the wooden roof. Broken boards and what not fell to the ground. While, with a loud thud, Malice landed on the rooftop. All within the bar could hear his quick movements as he made his way across the roof.

Then all went silent. Malice had gone into hiding somewhere very near to the bar. With his force presense hidden, he layed in wait. Should they get past the zombies, or should they all decide to attack Fiend. Malice would spring into action. The thought of blood burning him like acid cause a smile to creep across the demon's face.

The rage and anger within him continuing to build, as it always had whenever he transformed. One downside to his transofrmation, was that he only had moments before his rage took over and he went into a berserker mode. Which would make the death of these lightsiders all the more swift.

Alera Starreyes
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:54:33 PM
Alera set her jaw, keeping her senses open. "Good time to run now?" She asked softly.

Kaytor Surna
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:00:04 PM
Kaytor glances at the human girl.

"And which way would you sugest we run?"

They were surrounded by the demons. Kaytor glanced at Dios and sent him a message.

'We have to get out of here. Grab her and jump away. You can. I will stay behind and make sure they dont follow.'

She looked at him to make sure he got what she was saying.

Dios Kane
Jan 30th, 2003, 03:29:50 PM
:: I didn't look at Kaytor but I nodded slowly, my other hand reaching out to just make sure Alera was there.::

So be it, Alera, correcto mndo, we leave... now...

:: My saber was drawn alreaand with a large push and stride, my orange saber arced and bodies spewed with a sigh of blood and then fell apart.::

Alera Starreyes
Jan 30th, 2003, 05:12:25 PM
Alera followed Dios, feeling a pang of pain in her heart as she, too, hewed her way through the thralls of Fiend. None of this should have happened, she thought grimly, gritting her teeth.

Kaytor Surna
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:34:07 PM
Kaytor took position in the space that Dios had made in the croud of Demons. Two of them come at her and she easily slashes them down. Another runs at her and is followed by the rest of the brigade. Many meet the same fate as the first two but there are to many for her to take. She waits till Dios and the girl are out of sight then force jumps to the top of a building and starts running along the top away from the demons.

"I hope their safe."

She mutters to herself as she searches with the force for the two of them.

Malice
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:00:46 AM
Behind Kaytor followed Malice. his huge blue bulk being nearly impossible to see next to the blackened sky. Quickly and silently he hopped from roof top to roof top. His eyes fixed on the lightsider. Blood, and killing were all that was on his mind.