PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Souls: Sinful Justice (council)

Kelt Simoson
Dec 26th, 2002, 03:45:42 PM
The early morning was Kelts most favorite time of the day. No sounds to disturb, no hussel and bussel not even a voice to wake a child, but today Kelts morning had been filled with trouble. It was the morning after his heart felt conversation with Master D'an and he had already been up a few hours from the early morning visit with the Jedi Master and now he sat upon the edge of his bed. His friends upon his home planet must have missed him something awful by now, he had only come here to see what the Jedis way of life was, but even now Kelt had friends, some he would call family some he would admit had touched his heart once or twice and of course the Jedi way of life was for him.

Kelt had already by mid-morning decided to address the council on his decision to stay with the Jedi, his friends and what he regarded as his new family. Kelt was to go back home and address the Crusaders and explain to them that his life was with the Jedi and not with the Crusader Order, and of course...say goodbye to his real family...for now at least.

Kelt strode silently into the council room to face the Jedi Council and announce his decision that he knew Dasquian, his closest friend would understand. It was just explaining to the other his feelings that would be difficult.

'Thank you my council for taking the time out to listen to me, with your care and consideration and of course with your heart felt thoughts.' Kelt began with a smile towards his friend Dasquian.

' My time with the Jedi as far as the Crusader Order is concerned is over and my 8 month mission to exsamin your way of life is over and as instructed i must go home, and back to the Crusaders and the planet of my origin.' He paused and reflected back to Dasquians face taking in a deep breath. ' However, it has come to my attention that however silly this sounds, i love you all very greatly...you took me in, you made me understand who and what i am and could very well possibly be...you, and the Jedi around me are all my family and friends and thus...i think it is time for me to go home...and tell them the truth that i will not be returning the Shazmak and will be living here...with the Jedi...' Kelt now allowed himself a smile towards Dasquian.

' I would however like your thoughts, advice and wisdom on the matter at had...and more importantly..your permission....'

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:52:25 AM
Navaria spoke first after listening in earnest.

"Permission, of course, is granted. You have duties to uphold and honor is expected. To home you must go ... Though..."

As Kelt spoke, the Jedi had sensed a sadness within.

"... some of your thoughts are troubled about returning to the Crusaders."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 27th, 2002, 03:10:13 PM
Dasquian inhaled quietly and thought to himself on the matter some more for a moment. He had already agreed to travel with Kelt on his return to Shazmak, and was quite eager to see this, albeit aggressive, mirror of the Jedi.

“I may not know the entirety of the Crusaders law system, however I am sure they will see the devotion in you … the new found dedication to a cause as equally just as the Crusaders themselves.”

Kelt Simoson
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:38:05 PM
'I am troubled' He told the surrounding council letting out a slight sigh.

' I had devoted my life to my planets version of the Jedi, my planets way of life, regime and the like...i am more of a Jedi Warrior if there is such a thing..in some of your hearts there is not in some there are...i firstly dont know if i will fit into the Jedis way of life and secondly if my family will allow me to leave...i must have my fathers permission. ' Kelt shifted uneasyly as he looked towards Dasquian once again.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:40:41 AM
"Change never comes easy. But you must do what you feel is right... A decision like this should not be made here when there is doubt. Returning home will help clarify your thoughts, I believe. Long have you live among us and now it is time to return home. Only then can you make a proper decision.

Either way, the Council will not frown upon any decision you make. Whether it is to stay here or return home ... Though ..."

Navaria smiled.

"... I do wish to see you again."

Kelt Simoson
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:49:50 PM
' Thank you miss Tarkin, i also would like to see you again and the rest of my friends aswell, but dont worry i shall return and this time with a open heart and a new path to follow...the ways of the Jedi.' He nodded towards Navaria with a smile.

' Now if everyone is agreed then i shall take my leave of your busy day...i once again thank you all of being understanding and welcoming...' Kelt nodded once again and turned to leave but a few steps away he turned towards the council again and looked towards Navaria.

'Miss Tarkin, i dont believe i thanked you for that dance at the Jedi party a few months ago which i enjoyed very much...well..thank you...' He smiled again and turned only this time he left the council room and the council behind.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:55:51 AM
"You are most welcomed and thank you."

She returned his smile warmly and added one last line before he left the Council Chambers.

"Good luck to you and may the Force be with you, Simoson."