PDA

View Full Version : So this place is Illusive right? So how the F**k do I get there?

Ryft Uzzi
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:05:00 AM
:: I sat at a bar with my hands in my pockets. I had met a guy who knew a guy who could at least get me in contact with a Seech liason. I had heard of it and I had done enough merc work for a while that I had payed off all my prostitue debts and bought my own equipment and ship. I was ready to freelance my gun for battle and women. I smiled smugly as I ran a hand through my hair. Hey, things have gone my way and not, but I was up for some fun and this place was said to be rigged with it.::

The Barkeep
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:29:16 PM
As he served a drink to Eldorack, one of the two Co. Owners of the Illusive Seech, he bent over to hear what the mercinary had to say. After a second or two, he straightened himself again and walked over to where the newcomer was sitting. He stopped at the table, but did not sit down.

"Hello, do you see that man over there", motioning to Eldorack, turning back he looked at the man again. "He told me to tell you to join him in a drink. He would like to speak to you."

Turning on his heel, he walked back behind the bar and served another patron that had entered the bar.

Ryft Uzzi
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:34:35 PM
Ryft got up and smiled. Whatever worked. He trodded over to whoever eldorack was and put up a hand in a greeting gesture.

"Yes? You needed me?"

The guy had said the man would have liked to talk to Ryft, but that didn't mean he wanted too. Ryft's hand wasn't far from his blaste rbut he made no motion to be that paranoid, just cautious.

Eldorack
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:44:11 PM
Knowing how ametures act in times, not knowing what might happen, he did not pay much attention to the blaster that his hand was resting upon. Eldorack was like that as a young man who was still not sure on who he could and could not trust. But that was like I had said, was a long time ago. Finishing his drink, the mercinary stood up and shook hands with the man as chair across from him was moved outward and a man who seemed of good use, now occupied the seat.

I am Eldorack. I am sorry if I had startled you by asking one of my employee's to speak to you and not myself. You are unsure of yourself. I can see that you do not trust me yet. I like that in a man. Someone who is cautios about what he might be getting himself into.

Motioning to Jerec, the barkeep that he had known for a long time and had come to respect, the man behind the bar knew what he wanted. Grabbing the bottle of wine that he had only served to the owners of the Illusive Seech, Eldorack and Mockadane, he poured the wine until the glass that had once been empty was now full. Turning his attention back once again to the man sitting across from him, it was now time to get down to buisness.

Ok...Now down to buisness. I have a buisness proposition for you, if you are interested...

Valic
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:54:16 PM
:As Valic entered the bar, he could tell that there was someone new in the establishment. A certain someone of importance. He made his way over to the bar and ordered a drink. Pointing over to Eldorack:

"hey...who is that guy...he must be new..."

Ryft Uzzi
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:17:48 PM
Ryft smiled to the man and slowly rubbed his hands together as he sat down.

Business? I'm always up for some business, as long as it involves something that begins with a c and ends with redits.

Eldorack
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:31:40 PM
This man was not dumb. By no means was he. He looked at the barkeep and to the young man who had just entered. He forgot about the newcomer and focused his attention back onto Ryfft.

Yes...this involves both of those things. And another advantage of the deal is that it involves a lot of those.

Ryft Uzzi
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:51:55 PM
Ryft's eyebrows rose and his mouth tuged upwards in a lopsided grin as the man continued to speak. The idea to show interest was important to show in such a transaction, little interest could mean you thought yourself higher than the employer sometimes, and that wasn't business.

My ears hear your words and my eyes already see numbers but my mouth seems to be parched and I can't speak very well with a dry tongue for business.

Eldorack
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:28:21 AM
Without turning his head, he lifted his arm and waved the bartender over to the table that was occupied by Eldorack and Ryft. Jereck stopped in front of the Assasin and waited for him to order what he wanted.

Yes...Jereck...Would you be so kind as to get this man a drink of whatever he wants. And do not charge him. It will be on the house.

As Jereck walked away to go and get Ryft's drink, Eldorack turned his attention back to the man sitting across from him.

Well...Here it is. A hired gun is easy to come by as you know. But an expirienced hired gun is difficult to come by. If you choose to accept the offer, you will be highly paid for your services.

Shediao Shi
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:45:53 AM
The twin suns of tatooine were warm on the body of the cloaked figure. He was hopeing to find out some information, in one sort or the other. As he walked in, he noticed two men talking, and another pair of patrons playing sabboc. That was a very popular game within bar's. Shediao Shi spotted an empty seat next to the bar. As he walked over, a long staff tapped the ground continously. Pulling out the empty seat, he sat down. With a deep scratchy voice he orderd something to drink.

I will take anything with alcohol. And hurry up, I do not have all day.

The figure sat, listening to the two men continue their conversation. Whatever it may be.

Ryft Uzzi
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:28:36 PM
:: My gaze didn't necessarily drift but it moved to the newcomer and then they focused back on my hopeful employer, but why hope, I needed to make sure this guy was business.::

And what makes you think I'm experienced? What makes me think you're worth my time, you promise credits for those who know how to shoot a gun well but I haven't heard any digits or anything past that, either way, you've caught my interest. Continue...

:: I wasn't trying to be demandive or order the man, but I was making sure the deal was a deal and not scam, I'd been through enough of those to pay my way into poverty before and I didn't feel like it now.::