PDA

View Full Version : It all starts here....(Destiny)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Dec 25th, 2002, 07:34:13 PM
:: On a beautifull day just the same as when Lance started his training at the greater jedi Order...he prepared him-self to start the training and settle the path of another one...seeking true power and knowledge, Lance stood in the middle of the academy's garden his arms crossed his eyes closed, his blonde hair trailling down on his face....he stood meditating...waiting for a very special yet....annoying apprentice...yes that is what Lance always thought of Destiny...she was annoying...but she was his sister and despite the fact he did not know her well...maybe this was a good occasion..to know her and to create that special link between a padawan and his apprentice...but most importantly...between a brother and sister, he had told her to meet him at the academy the day before at the RC.::

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 25th, 2002, 07:53:07 PM
Destiny's punctuality had failed to help her the day she needed to most. She was late, and she knew very well she'd never hear the end of this.

Her blonde streaks flew into the air as Destiny ran to the meeting point. Once she saw her brother in sight, she tried catching her breath back.

Not wanting to break Lance's concentration, Destiny sneaked slowly in front of him and stood there contemplating his face.

Brother...

Dec 26th, 2002, 09:41:14 PM
:: Lance shook his head lightly before opening his eyes letting his jaded eyes out looking towards Destiny right in front of him.::

"Oh well, guess your late you better work on your timing some jedis here aren't as nice as I am" He said almost laughing.

:: He walked slowly towards a boulder and sat on it his arms crossed.::

"Well just take a nice spot and relax Destiny...we have to talk before we do anything."

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:49:27 PM
Destiny followed Lance to the boulder laughing within herself. If he's nice, I wonder what mean is! She didn't actually believe so; in fact, she really liked her brother, but it was just amusing to make fun of him.

Destiny sat down on the green grass beside Lance, and questioned him.

"What do we have to talk about?"

Dec 27th, 2002, 05:55:33 PM
"Well first of all...I want you to relax.....and...well...I don't know you much...and don't think I'm going to ask you all this because I'm really interested in knowing" he said winking

"But ...I'd like to know what you've been doing all these years.....have you ever had experiences with darkness? And how you came here"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:03:25 PM
Destiny smiled. He doesn't seem HALF as relaxed as he wants me to be.

"No offense, but why would you care about what I've been doing for the past years? You didn't even come back to mother and me once..."

Just remembering this was painful for Destiny.

"If the only thing you want to know is if I've encountered darkness, no, I have not. And why did I come here? To follow Dad's path. Mom always said great stuff about him, and I wanted him to be proud of me!"

Dec 27th, 2002, 06:15:45 PM
:: Lance didn't wanna start an arguement with his apprentice on he first day plus, he didn't really wanna know about her past but it was necessary in the jedi training or else they would not advance on to the next level.::

"Look....." He said putting his hand on her head.

"Stop beeing such a damn kid...." He said with a relaxed voice sending force waves to calm her down.

"Now sit tight, and talk about your past....you see. it is recquired to continue your training...maybe I should've mentionned that" He said coughing he hoped she didn't feel too stupid now.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:24:36 PM
"Well...I am a kid." said Destiny, feeling a bit strange to state the obvious.

"Besides, there isn't ANYTHING interesting about my past. Nothing big, just a calm, relaxed childhood like most of the people. Just that I, unlike most people, didn't get to know my own brothers..." she completed.

Dec 27th, 2002, 06:32:51 PM
".....You were supposed to be the easiest job but I see your gonna turn out to be the hardest...I'm sorry Destiny if you do not talk to me about your past and your experiences...I am afraid it ends here...I am not permitted to continue" He said with a calm voice.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:40:22 PM
Destiny was all confused.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU?! I mean, I don't think I can tell you 15 years of lifetime in one day! I've always been a solitary person. I hung around people, and talked to strangers too, just to make new acquaintances, but I never had any close friends. I just waisted my youth I guess, wandering around..."

Destiny didn't know where to start, nor what to tell him. On top of it all, she didnt have a good memory, she barely remembered what she had eaten for breakfast....

Dec 27th, 2002, 08:40:30 PM
:: Lance scratched his head.::

"Hmph...try to control your emotion my padawan....that isn't very Jedi of you to yell out loud." Lance said calmly looking towards her. This was gonna take more time then Lance would have ever expected.

"Wandering?......" It reminded Lance of his past...he had been wandering from one corner of the galaxy to the other...

"I see..have you ever felt or experienced anything related to the force...you know it could have been a simple vision or maybe one day you felt something strange around you.."

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:04:55 PM
Destiny tried to control herself. It was not easy for her, but she tried...

"I'm sorry Master. It will not happen again" she said, looking down.

As for his other question she had to think a lot before she could finally answer.

"Well, I'm not quite sure, but I've...kinda felt it beforehand when I was to meet Xeno, both times..."

Destiny wondered why she had felt a certain bond with Xeno, and not Lance, when the path she had chosen was that of the Jedi.

Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:11:15 PM
:: The name Xeno suddenly hit his head....::

"I see...." Lance decided not to add a further comment on Xenodoros...for this was not the time to speak about things that could drive him insane..

"Very well then....we'll start your training....but before we do so" Lance smiled

"But before we do so, you must swear...to live your life..based on this code..."

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

"..Don't forget.....if you don't feel ready for this....then say so...and you may go at this instant...this is your last chance..."

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:33:15 PM
Destiny had never been so confident. To make a good impression on her brother, she lifted her right hand:

"I swear I'll live my life following the code. If I ever fail to, I...I...Well it just won't happen!" she proclamed, content of herself.

It was probably the first time Lance had seen Destiny act serious.

Jan 7th, 2003, 06:00:07 AM
:: Lance smiled lightly and nodded.::

"Very well then Destiny....your journey starts here on a sunny day, what a perfect start"

"Now...we'll start our first training session right here in the garden....I don't usually train outdoors much like my former master, but today I just feel like beeing outdoors" He finished his words looking at the sky.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:39:49 PM
Destiny nodded and tried her best to stay serious. It was hard for her to keep in mind that she was standing in front of her Master, not her brother.

She looked around for the first time since she had arrived, awaiting Lance. It was a beautiful view: green grass as far as she could see, sprinkled with flowers here and there.

Jan 9th, 2003, 06:04:23 AM
:: Suddenly out of nowhere Lance's serious voice emerged.::

"Alright! Enough chat....now the real thing starts" Lance started to walk to another section of the garden, there were several rocks on the floor and trees everywhere.

Follow me... He said through the force, he was trying to test Destiny's capacity to receive these messages.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:26:28 PM
Destiny was following Lance when she jumped. The voice that had just resonated through her head was unexpected, yet she recognised it.

"Hey! How do you do that? Can you teach me!" she inquired.

Destiny would turn out to be a good student. Curiosity was a big part of her personality and she tried her best to achieve whatever she wished.

"C'mon please!" she whined.

Jan 9th, 2003, 07:07:59 PM
"No." Lance stopped and looked at her.

"Patience. That is the key to this training, this power will come naturally as you shall coexist with us, for now let us concentrat on extracting your force powers." Lance paced around her slowly.

"Destiny, do you know what the force is? I mean...can you explain to me what it is?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:06:18 PM
Destiny was disappointed at Lance's answer. He was to be her Master yet he did not want to teach her what she asked to learn.

Xenodoros was right, Lance will never let me become anything good. she thought. A few moments later, her point of view changed though: "Perhaps Master Lance is right, perhaps it'll come to me naturally..."

Although Destiny was busy thinking, she answered her brother's question as wisely as she could.

"Isn't the Force the energy that bounds all being together? It can tell you if you might be in danger, it's like a guardian, a companion, a partner...Isn't it?" she asked inquisively.

Jan 18th, 2003, 11:24:45 PM
"Sort of, actually I can see you have an idea of what it is......but it actually is.....an energy that is everywhere....in objects in plants...in everything.....all around us....this energy maintains the galaxy in one piece in balance....only a few selected ones are able to control this power.....tis power can be used either to do good...or destroy...us Jedis use it to protect...never to kill" Lance stopped momentirally

"Do you understand Destiny?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:30:57 PM
Destiny nodded.

"Energy. Got it!" she said, snapping her two thumbs up. "The Jedi protect, don't kill!" she continued, as if she were memorizing it.

After a while, a confused look appeared on the girl's face.

"Say Master...Can you kill in self-defence, if you have no other resort? Because in MY opinion, it is more important for a Jedi to live than a Sith."

Jan 21st, 2003, 10:11:47 AM
"Hmph....there are many people in this world that deserve death...and others that deserve to live....but can you give that to them Destiny?....I don't think so....we all equally deserve to live.....but if you are in great danger....you will have no other choice but to defend your-self to the bitter end.....so my answer...is yes...." Lance nodded lightly.

"Are there any other questions?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:34:40 AM
Destiny shook her head with a serious expression. She would have never expected a Jedi to say that killing could be okay, but it seemed that she was wrong.

The Stormrider stood there, her hands held behind her back, awaiting for her Master to start her training.

Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:46:42 AM
"Very well then let us go to the next step of your training" Lance crossed his arms around him and leaned against a tree nearby.

"Alright for now I want you to sit down on the grass and meditate....there is no nicer and calmer place then this garden to do so.....I want you to meditate....and try to call the force that sleeps within you....concentrate....deeply....after a while you should feel something special emerging from you....don't forget the force is everywhere around you.....once you feel this special power....we shall start with your first move" Lance said closing his jaded eyes after his last word him too focusing.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:12:06 PM
Destiny obeyed her Master. She nodded to his proposal and sat down in from of him, in the typical indian Yoga style: her right foot over her left knee, and her left foot over her right knee.

Her eyes closed, Destiny concentrated on her heart. She took deep breaths, while she focused on her heartbeat; it was steady. Without knowing it, she opened herself fully to the Force. The teenager did feel something different, but she didn't know what it was, although her Master surely would.

Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:35:49 AM
:: Lance suddenly felt it......he felt the force emerging from Destiny, Lance opened his eyes slowly.::

"Good....your faster then I thought you would be" Lance came back upstraight and walked towards Destiny.

"Alright then...try to keep in mind...that from now on you will need to summon this power in milli seconds...to perform other moves, do you wish to have more time to practice this?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:43:25 PM
Lance broke Destiny's concentration. She hated being disturbed while doing something with interest. The younger Stormrider was about to get angry when she realized that she was in front of her Master, and that anger led towards the Dark side.

After calming herself, she opened her eyes and turned towards her Master. Destiny humbly bowed to the latter, proud of her accomplishment.

"Practice what? Summoning the power?" she asked, on a more silly note.

Jan 24th, 2003, 05:25:54 AM
"But of course, don't forget you will require to do this everytime you will perform a move...or try to sense a presence anything you do, you will need to summon the force...if you do it too slowly what will you do in combat?....Get crushed?" Lance shook his head.

"Just practice some more......" Lance went back to his tree and leaned there his arms crossed.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:25:58 PM
Destiny sighed. Patience was not her thing, but she would need to acquire it in order to become a good Jedi. She didn't feel like doing the same thing over and over, but since her Master had told her to do so, she felt that it was the right decision.

Destiny closed her eyes once more. She opened her palms and rested her hands over her knees. The Stormrider took a deep breath and tried to focus on her heart once more. BOUM...BOUM...BOUM she heard. Then, she felt it again, a lil tinkle on her palms. Her whole body felt lighter.

Jan 25th, 2003, 07:59:47 AM
:: Lance took a light yawn and started looking around at the beautifull garden, Lance then swung his jaded eyes towards Destiny his arms still crossed...he continued to wait patiently for her to finish what she had started...::

If I train her well...she'll become a better Jedi then me...I'm sure of it...

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:17:34 PM
Destiny was fully concentrated. She could see tendrils linking everything around them together, one binding her to her own brother.

The girl slowly opened her right eye out of curiosity, to check if what she saw before really existed or if it were part of her imagination. She looked around before catching site her brother cum Master. Destiny stared at him, thinking...

She compared his blonde streaks to her own, and finally stared at his eyes, expecting her deep green ones to catch his.

Jan 26th, 2003, 07:45:23 PM
"Watcha looking at" He said looking leftwards, he didn't like people starring at him in that way..

"Hmph....so?.......Ready to proceed?" Lance said on a calm tone.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:50:48 PM
Hearing Lance's words, Destiny shut her eyes as quickly as possible.

"Nothing!"

The adolescent was relieved to hear that they'd pass to something else.

"Sure!" she said happily.

Feb 7th, 2003, 07:16:49 AM
"Alright...." Lance stood up and looked towards a small rock on the floor, Lance moved his right hand in the same direction where the rock was using the force the rock came flying to his hand , Lance grabbed unto it and looked towards Destiny.

"Ok....this is a simple move it's called force blast...it enables you to send a push through the force to an object or a person....you can also use it to control objects and things around, it's not only a blast but also a pull like have you just witnessed right now"

:: Lance threw the rock right in front of Destiny.::

"...Now...I ant you to concentrate on the force like you did just a moment ago....when you feel it....summon it through your hand....and lift that rock...." Lance stepped towards his tree again and observed closely

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:38:09 PM
Destiny observed closely as her Master showed her the so-called Force blast. All her attention was on what the Knight was showing her. As he told her to try the move out for herself, she got up energetically.

The girl closed her eyes to summon the Force first. Even after she felt It, Destiny waited a few moments before opening her eyes, to be sure she would not 'lose contact'. As soon as she opened her eyes, the girl searched for the rock.

"Alright Destiny! You can do it!" she said to herself.

Still concentrated, the Stormrider lift her hand similarly to her brother and tried to pull the rock. It happened almost instantly! Then it came: the temptation. The Padawan remembered that this move could work the opposite way as well, to push something, so she 'threw' the rock towards her brother.

"Think fast Brother!"

OOC: Punish her, please! Tell her she has to do something tomorrow or wtv, not with you necessarily! So she can meet ppl at the Academy.

Feb 17th, 2003, 12:25:02 PM
:: Lance had sensed Destiny's intention through the force he simply opened his hand and caught the rock that was thrown towards him by a very weak force blast, of course it was her first time, Lance shook his head and smiled a bit.::

"......Eh.....the hell was that for?......Now your starting to freak me out kid."

:: Lance then opened his eyes and looked at the rock and then at his hand.::

"Hey........that hurt......what were you thinking you could've hurt someone!........For this you'll have to wipe all the sparring room's floors tomorrow morning" Lance got up.

"For now your dismissed...I'll tell you when's your next training session...if your behave" Lance turned around and started to walk towards his room his red cape trailing behind him.

"Don't forget....tomorrow morning....your gonna wipe all the floors of the academy's sparring rooms.....heh.....have fun kid" Lance waved his hand while continuing his way out.

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:10:19 PM
Destiny felt stupid. Growing up in a Force sensitive family, she should have known that a Master would be able to sense the rock before it came.

"I am sorry", she said lowering her head. She gave it a thought, and realized she shoud've done that earlier. I really could have hurt someone, I gotta control my childish nature!

The girl bowed to her Master before he retreated himself. She surely would've pleaded to him to escape her punishment, but Destiny remembered she was standing in front of her Master, not her brother.

She slowly paced out, observing the immense area she'd have to clean the next day.