PDA

View Full Version : Crush [D. Belargic]

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:47:15 AM
It had only been a few days since they last met, seemed like a long while for the girl. Sway had finally found his home. It took her a while to track him down with the underground system, but she did it. Soraya and Dead Sound were curious, but Sway was never one to brag about her love life. She ran her fingers down the door and bit on her lower lip. She wasn't sure what to say or what to think, or even if he remembered her. Finally, though still unsure of herself, she knocked on his door, in a sort of sing-song.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:50:03 AM
Within the room, a little creature was causing mayhem.

The tiny critter Adiemus had eaten half of a page from one of Dasquian’s books and chewed up part of the sheets from Sejah’s bed linen. In a desperate attempt to stop the frenzied, sugar-powered tyke, Dasquian had made up some tea that was certain to calm even the most hyperactive of people into drowsiness. The Knight was, in fact, busy feeding it to Adiemus when a knock at the door came.

“Come in, the door’s open!”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:52:47 AM
“Come in, the door’s open!”

Sway peeked in at first, looking around the place before stepping in silently, closing the door behind her. She licked her lips, so that they won't look dry and began walking forward, looking for the man she came here to see.

"Dasquian ? It's Sway Ryder."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:57:05 AM
The apartment was meant for three people, though Corin was nowhere to be found thus leaving the three-person room to Sejah and Dasquian. It being meant for so many people, it had a kitchen separate from the sleeping and living area, which was were Dasquian was sat.

“Oh, hello Sway!” Dasquian smiled to himself as he gave Adiemus a pat on the head, receiving a purr in return. He hadn’t expected to hear anything more from the girl he had helped a few nights ago, but perhaps his words to her had struck something in her mind. Perhaps she had changed her mind about the Jedi.

Standing, he walked out into the open. Unlike when he had been on patrol, Dasquian wore fairly casual looking clothing, which Sejah had helped him select – a pair of loose black trousers and a long-sleeved sandy shirt with cuffs that hung down over his fingertips.

“Good to see you again. Is there something I can help you with? …”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:59:59 AM
Dasquian seemed so much more relaxed when he was home, it was easy to understand. Sway smiled and came into the kitchen, where she leaned against a wall. She shook her head as he asked her the question.

"Oh no. I just came by to see if you got back okay." She invented an escuse.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:02:52 AM
Curious as ever, Adiemus was already waddling his way after Sway to inspect the newcomer. It looked as though the tea wasn’t kicking in yet.

“I see, well yes-…”

Dasquian grinned nervously as he watched his pet trying to climb up Sway’s leg.

“Don’t mind him, he’s just easily excited,” he chuckled.

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:05:47 AM
"Ah ..." Sway giggled.

She reached her hand down to touch the creature's head with her fingertips at first, before her whole hand to not alarm it. She focused on it more, at least trying to, so that Dasquian won't realize that she was a bit nervous, a bit shakey.

"What's his name ?"

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:08:47 AM
“Adiemus.”

The creatures floppy ears twitched a little after hearing its name, though it quickly became uninterested in what was being said and more interested in keeping the woman’s hand stroking him.

“I found him in the grounds a little while ago, seemed to take an automatic liking to me,” Dasquian added.

“… So, how’s the pharmaceuticals business?”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:12:03 AM
"I don't find that hard to believe .." She muttered, grinning when he mentioned that the creature took an automatic liking to him.

She lifted her forest green eyes to look at Dasquian and the corner of her lips curved up in a smirk.

"Not so good, but I manage." She re-assured him.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:15:01 AM
Seeing Adiemus was getting a little too frisky for his own good, the Knight scooped him up in his arms. With a giggle, the critter nuzzled his head in against his Master’s chest.

“Oh, I meant to ask you… where is your shop based? I have a friend who’s interested in medicine and would be very grateful to know the address.”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:17:38 AM
"My ... Shop ?" She bit on her lower lip.

Sway lifted herself from the wall she was leaning on and gave herself the permission to take a little quick tour with her eyes, around the place.

"I'm sorry. I don't have permission to give out our address." She said, but with an unsincere tone.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:19:43 AM
“Ah, you’re in the supplies side of the business,” Dasquian said with an apparently knowing nod.

He caught the fact that his guest appeared to be scanning the room, and then suddenly seemed a little panicked.

“Where are my manners… can I get you a drink of something?”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:21:50 AM
"I'm fine." She smiled at his little panic.

It was rather odd from his part, so she stopped, coming back into the kitchen. She joined him and put her hand back on Adiemus' head, looking down at the little creature in Dasquian's arms.

"He seems happy."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:25:33 AM
“I think he was living in the wild before I took him in, so I don’t imagine he got many meals… where as now he eats almost constantly,” Dasquian said, a little bewildered at how such a small thing could each so much.

“I still know exactly what he is, though.”

Dasquian laughed quietly and looked up at Sway for a moment before glancing back down into the huge blue eyes of Adiemus.

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:29:14 AM
She smiled softly as he looked at her, glancing back down at the same time as him.

"Oh, looks like he's calming down now ..." She murmured.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:30:44 AM
His eyes flitted back up.

“…Sorry?”

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:31:48 AM
"Adiemus." She chuckled. "Looks like he's calming down."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:35:46 AM
“I think the initial excitement of seeing another human female has passed on,” he said with a slight laugh as he paced out back into the living area.

The beds were all in the same room as the couch, though looked surprisingly tidy for a group of men’s room. He laid little Adiemus down on the spare bed and pulled the sheets up over him before turning back to Sway.

“If you want to talk maybe we should go for a walk,” he whispered.

Sway
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:38:15 AM
"If you want ..." The nervous feeling got back to her.

She bit on her lower lip, lowering her head, waiting for him. Now, what was she going to tell him ? The truth, or simply nothing at all. The second option seemed so much easier, but ... She lifted up her hand, putting it on the back of her neck, massaging gently to shake off the feeling.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:26:25 PM
Dasquian gestured a hand before him back towards the door and followed behind as the two quietly exited the room. Once out into the halls, able to talk in a more audible voice, the Jedi said:

“I’m surprised you could even find my room. This place is such a maze.”

A quiet laugh and he began walking once more. On Coruscant, there was far less outside area to the temple than there had been on Yavin, but there were still some modest gardens in place – and this was where Belargic was headed.

“… Have you given any second thoughts to what I said?”

Sway
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:23:48 PM
"I already told you I can't." Her voice was trembling, but sincere.

She followed Dasquian, not entirely sure where they were heading, but then it didn't really matter. Her eyes avoided his, sometimes looking up to change view angles, but she was mainly just looking down. She then finally took a deep breath, repeating to herself that he deserved to know the truth.

"My real name is Penelope. Penelope Rose. Daughter of Christian and Sophia Rose." She murmured loud enough for him to hear, as if she was ashamed of the name.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:24:02 PM
“Penelope Rose,” he said with a smile, “The name suits you far more than the moniker you currently go by.”

In his mind, Dasquian imagined there were hundreds of reasons why Sway – no, Penelope – was living under guise, each of which he doubted would be admitted or confessed by Penelope herself.

“My real name is a little embarrassing to me. It took me until I was six years old to be able to pronounce it all correctly,” he said, trying to empathize a little and set his guest at ease.

“Dasquian Bel-Jihar Rouma Bes-Belargic. It’s supposed to tell a person who meets me where I am from, and so forth… Belargic was the name of my clan, and Bes indentified that my family was of the third generation. Bel-Jihar was my place of birth, and Rouma – which translates roughly as ‘wanderer’, I believe – was meant to bring me good luck. It was considered dangerous for my people to leave our home, so anyone who became a wanderer was incredibly brave…”

Dasquian shrugged his shoulders slightly, having recounted his little tale.

Sway
Dec 30th, 2002, 04:09:58 PM
Sway whispered a thank you at his compliment about her real name, then listened to his little tale about his whole real name. She smiled, deciding not to try to repeat his name, in fear of not pronoucing it well.

"Well, I go by Sway Ryder, to avoid my parents coming to look for me. To their eyes, I'll always be a little girl ... Annoying thing, really. I especially got into the pharmaceutics department to make them mad, make me unwanted to them."

She sighed.

"Unwanted. That's actually not a hard thing to be, for me."