PDA

View Full Version : You Are Sadly Mistaken(open)

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:16:52 AM
There was a hard edged look in the eyes and features of the one known as Motssumi as she sauntered in and sat down. Something was definately different about the woman who was usually the life of the party in the bar. Her eyes scanned the bar as they usually did but they were more focused than before. Her tail lashed back and forth in impatience but there seemed to be more to it. The claws of one hand rapped on the countertop while her eyes were half closed in thought, the events of her weeks of absence weighing on her mind.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:29:04 AM
“What did they do?”

A voice spoke to the felinoid’s left. When prompted with an aggressive glance, Dasquian then added.

“… Someone must have done something terrible to rile you up like this.”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Dec 25th, 2002, 02:02:50 AM
Motssumi looked at the speaker out of the corner of her eye.

"jIt'sss old newsss, just got back rrrealljy."

She yawned and there was a definate tired look in her eyes. She didn't think it was the stranger's business as of yet seeing as she had never seen him before.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 26th, 2002, 04:06:02 AM
“I see.”

Dasquian didn’t know much about Cizeracks, aside from what Taataani had shared with him, so he was often unaware of the proper way to approach members of the species. He knew there were customs to be taken into account, and ways which were practiced only within the Pride … but then he also knew as a Jedi it was his duty to protect, and in turn to comfort.

“Well, how about we get you a drink. Perhaps that will clear your thoughts a little, Miss…?”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Dec 26th, 2002, 11:46:05 PM
(a drink won't help get anything out of me)

Motssumi thought to herself idly but a drink couldn't hurt otherwise but she couldn't help but wonder why Jedi always seemed to want to help others, Cizerack operated on a only the strongest survive type of life but yet other cultures did not. Her tail swished lightly back and forth as her ears fluttered a bit for a few moments.

"jIf jyou wjisssh..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 27th, 2002, 01:14:40 AM
Jaas entered the B&G seeing a cizerack and a man with the look of a jedi

the large cizerack sat dowm in a nearby table and ordered a few small rodents and a glass of vodka and watched the two seeing if andthing would happen.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 27th, 2002, 03:04:08 PM
Dasquian gave smile that hung higher on one corner of his lips than the other, giving it an insipid look.

“The drink is not for me, Miss, it is for you. Whether you should wish to have it or not is your choice entirely. Likewise can be said for my company… if you wish to be alone with your thoughts then I will leave you to them.”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:21:08 PM
"Hmm? jI djidn't mean that badljy, merrreljy sajyjing jif ya want to do ssso then...."

Motssumi fluttered her ears again, she hadn't intended for that to come out badly. She sighed, she needed to learn how to better trust people so she wouldn't say it that way.

"And no, jI have no rrreason to be alone, jI was jussst thjinkjing.... besssjidesss jI have haven't had a converrrsssatjion jin awhjile..."

She said, referring to where she had been but she knew better than to think about it, the Jedi could read her thoughts.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:38:40 PM
Jaas listened to there conversation while he ate his meal silently.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:15:07 PM
The Jedi gave a slight nod. That reaction was better than the one he had expected.

“Perhaps you should pick the topic of conversation. I can’t say I know anything about you, therefore it’s a little hard to strike up a subject matter myself without being nervous of stepping into some … awkward territory.”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:30:59 PM
"Consssjiderrrjing jI haven't done much talkjing forrr the last few monthsss, jI have no jidea of a topjic....too long wjithout prrractjice jI thjink..."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:55:58 PM
“Well perhaps a good start would be introductions?”

Dasquian left the question open for a moment, then continued, “I’m Dasquian Belargic, a Jedi Knight and Council Member here.”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:52:19 PM
"Motsssssumji Rrrossssskaarrrrru, rrrogue bountjy hunterrr.."

She fluttered her ears a little, wondering if her trade would get the usual freaked out response.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:06:47 PM
Jaas got up and walked over to the bar and taped Das on the shoulder

"do jyou mjind jif ji jjion jyou?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:37:44 PM
OOC: ttt... *pokes Das again*

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:34:39 AM
“Bounty hunter?” replied Dasquian, quirking a brow.

“That’s an unusual profession… I haven’t met many in the same line of work as you. Do you get many clients?”

At this moment a hand rested on his shoulder, and another Cizerack address Dasquian.

“Ah, well you should probably ask Miss Rosskaarru.”

[OOC: ^_^; sorry, slow net, etc]

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:39:41 PM
"Depends on who needs to be hunted, sometimes lots of work, other times not much at all."

Motssumi yawned and shook her head, she didn't feel like more company tonight.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:32:25 AM
Dasquian offered a light shrug to the Cizerack male as some consolation before looking back to his company.

“Who was your last quarry? … If you don’t mind telling.”

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:30:06 PM
"fjine" Jaas walked back to his table and sat down and just watched the two silently.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:02:40 PM
Mot flutters her ears as she tries to remember.

"An arrrmsss dealerrr, he cheated the wrrrong people and a hjit wasss placed on hjim, djidn't go easy ejitherrr, had to take out a few of hjisss bojysss jussst to get to hjim."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:13:27 AM
“Quite a violent profession,” Dasquian replied, with a degree of assumed composure at the thought of working as a hit man.

“What made you choose to work in that particular profession?”

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:48:12 PM
"Famjiljy trrrade, jI had no sssajy jin the matterrr, honessstljy the pajy jisssn't worrrth the pajin that goesss wjith jit."

Mot sighed remembering, she had lost one partner to it and she still missed him.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:33:58 AM
“Can’t you quit the job and become something else?”

“I mean, that is if you wanted to,” Dasquian quickly added.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:05:27 PM
"Grrroomed forrr jit sssjince jI could walk ssso jI don't know what elssse jI would do..."

She has never really thought about it, hunting was her life and always had been.