PDA

View Full Version : I have come......(open)

Tomak Ohara
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:26:34 PM
I looked over the balcony of my once proud castle. I ruled here a few hundred years ago, but that was before that day. Before the day that my family died. I was the last of my clan. That was unless you considered all the others. I smiled and looked over. I felt like I was waiting on something or someone, but who?

Juli Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:12:11 AM
Juli walked towards the castle in the distance. She could sense him there. The one that had sparred her when she and the rest of the Ohara's had burned the city. She walked up behind him.

"So you really are who you said you were."

Tomak Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:21:53 AM
I turned looking back at the woman I had fought so long ago. "I never lie to my own clan. Why have you come here?" I asked.

Juli Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:27:11 AM
She shruged to him.

"I just felt that I should be here tonight. I don't know why. I felt.... some kind of sadness was going to be here. But all I see is you."

She looked around her. The cool night air ran across her wings.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:30:51 AM
I smiled my cape flowing in the wind, "Oh but there is. My wife ran off to chase her dreams today. My heart is broken, and I felt I could come here. I felt that I could come back home. It is nice to be back, now only if I could have my clan back." I looked over at Juli, "Where have you been these past few months Juli?"

Juli Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:34:51 AM
She looked off to one side then back to him.

"Wandering. I lost track of the clan after our little run in at the town. What of you? Still trying to do the good vampyre thing?"

She smirked lightly.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:51:51 AM
I smiled, "Yes, but life is quite crappy. Seeing as how my wife left me I feel as though I have no purpose. Hopefully she is happy though, so I try my best to be. I want to continue my training though. Hopefully one day I will become a great Jedi Master like Yoda, and maybe then I can bring back the Ohara clan." I looked out to the stars. They seemed so close, yet I felt they were so far away. I would give anything to go back to the moment when my castle was attacked. To wake up before anyone else, and stop the hunters from attacking. "Do you ever think about the day the clan was attacked?"

Juli Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:54:27 AM
She looks up at what he is looking at then back to him.

"Often. Too often to some people. I tend to dwell on things of my past. Perhaps that is a reason why I am of the dark side."

She shrugs.

"Why do you ask?"

Tomak Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:05:18 AM
I turned to face her, "Do you ever wish you could go back and stop what happened? Do you think we would still be around today?" I said. My silver eyes looked at her. She reminded me of my little sister.

Juli Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:11:58 AM
"At times. At other times I just dont know. WHat would we be if that hadnt happened to us?

"Only one thing I am sure of. I hate all hunters for what they did to our clan."

She walked up beside him and looked at the castle. She remembered the night. At one point she had paused at the exact spot she was at now and looked at what was going on. All the chaos in the world. All the hatred towards the vampyres. It was at that point that she knew that she would revenge what the hunters did to her clan.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:23:21 AM
I turned to her, "Not all the hunters are evil. My friend Dios Kane saw the light. After all that war was a fight between beleifs. There is more to that war than you could understand as well Juli. A horrible secret shrouded there that only I know about, and I do not know if I should reveal that secret to you." I gave her a puzzled look, and smiled. I looked back to the stars, and continued to gaze.