PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:47:11 PM
...that concerns Snack.

I'm not an avid fan of change, but I do realize and accept that change is a part of life, and change must occur in order to move on or whatever.

I've been using Vinvent Valentine for my character pic for over a year or two now. I still will in the future, but I believe I have basically exhausted most of his good/cool looking pics.

So, for a few months I've been searching (allbeit slowly). The first thing that popped in my head in a search, was Johnny Depp.

The second one to enter my mind, believe it or not, was David Hasselhoff (sp?) in his role of Jekyll/Hyde in the musical... more so his Hyde persona.

The third one, which blows the other two out of the water, is Brad Dourif, in his roll as Grima Wormtongue. The two times I've seen The Two Towers... Grima just shouts to me.. that could be Snack...

It's how I wanted Snack to really look ((Vincent's darn near close, but he's too skinny)).

But, this is a big step... and I'm not too sure about it.

So, I ask you... shall I go with Grima? Should I stick with Vinny, or you don't care and I should do whatever the frell I feel like?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:02:10 PM
You should do what you want but if you want my opinion, I love Vincent ^_^

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:08:26 PM
Johnny Depp would work well IMO, if you can find piccies you like of him. I'd say Grima, but I don't know if you want to identified with the LotR Fanboys ;) (:mneh to Marcus!) Wormtongue's look is ideal I think.

Shawn
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:07:44 AM
Vincent looks an awfully lot like Johnny Depp, to me.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:35:50 AM
Go for Depp :)

Darius Van-Derveld
Dec 24th, 2002, 04:13:24 AM
yeah Depp, but do some sample siggys of all of em and post em up, just to see what they'd look like.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:15:40 AM
Depp sounds good to me, Snack-O.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:24:33 AM
Yuppers Depp would be killer Snack :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:43:05 AM
Hmm.. alright, then.I'll find some Pics and have a few sample sigs made of both Grima and Depp, just to see how it works out. But I might go with Depp... don't think I want to be considered one of the LotR fanboys. :p

We'll see.

Thank ya for the opinions. =)

Admiral Lebron
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:47:59 AM
Yet you've seen it twice in the last week...

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:06:11 AM
>D

Morgan Evanar
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:36:46 AM
Depp.

Shawn
Dec 25th, 2002, 03:59:05 AM
Come to think of it... when I was watching the movie, I briefly considered using Grima for Nup. The notion was fleeting, however. :)