PDA

View Full Version : A returning vampyre. (Open)

Kaytor Surna
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:28:38 PM
The cloacked figure slowly walked into the bar and grill. A few people the caught sight of her face knew her and smiles. They did not get a reply that was so happy if they got any at all. Alot was disturbing Kaytor lately.

She had resently got back from a mission where she was looking for information on her clan and family. She had only found darkness and death. Many vampyres had tried to hide the history from her. They died. She had found the history. The evil and painful history of her people. She also found the coniquenses of finding the history. A scar lay on her right shoulder. A burn from a lightsaber of a sith vampyre of her clan.

Kaytor sat down in a booth away from many of the people around her. She closed her eyes and sighed. Once again, her mind and heart were pulled two ways. This time, the darkness was winning.

Aeris Thriner
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:00:25 PM
I walked up to the woman who looked very sad. I came up from behind her, "Would you like a flower mam? They make everything feel better." I gave a soft smile and let my hair fall into my face. She was very pretty, why would she be upset?

Kaytor Surna
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:09:49 PM
Kaytor looked up at the woman. Her dark green eyes peirced through her. Kaytor's eyes slowly shifted towards the flowers. A red rose sat in the basket. The color reminded her of the blood she must shed every day to live.

"My pain and unhappyness goes beyond anything that a flower can heal."

As she spoke, her fangs were reveiled. She leaned back in the booth and sighed again. She knew she must go and hunt again soon. Her blood pool was running short.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:14:23 PM
I walked up to my wife and kissed her. "Where have you been? Just leave without telling me anything!" I smiled and laughed, "Just kidding honey. So did you find anything out?" I looked at the flower girl and shooed her off. She irritated me. I threw my wife a blood capsule. "That should sustain you for a day." I said with a smile on my face. My cape sat easily on the chair. My silver hair barely coming in my face as I talked. "I have been waiting for you to return. I hope you are not considering anything rash." I said with a stern look, "Otherwise I might lose you again." I stuck my hand on her face.

Her skin was so soft. Something terrible had happened, because she had a large scar on her shoulder. Whatever it was I would find out.

Kaytor Surna
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:25:25 PM
Kaytor sat there, stareing at the chair across from her. No emotion was on her face. Even as Tomak walked up, her mood did not change. She did not say a thing to him. He was a full jedi. She was always on the verge of darkness. He wouldn't understand what she had found. He couldn't understand it.

Kaytor glanced down at the blood capsule. Her look slowly turned into a glare as she picked it up and turned it over and over in her hands. The dark red substance inside shifted as she turned it.

She finaly stoped turning it and held it in her open hand. She focused on it with the force, putting presure on it. After a moment, the capsule burst open, leaveing the blood to flow out of her hand and onto the table. There wasnt much but it left a small pool on the table.

Tomak could sense Kaytor's anger. He knew that even though she had come back to the jedi, she had lost the ability to control the light side of the force. It angered her beyond anything else.

Kaytor drew her finger through the blood. She brought it up and looked at it.

"I can't do this any more, Tomak. I can not be a vampyre and a jedi at the same time. I must kill to survive. I can not survive like your clan who is able to eat food instead of drink blood."

Her eyes watched as a drop of blood fell to the table and splashed in the larger pool.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:30:11 PM
I gave her an odd look. "Does this mean you are leaving the jedi? Are you going to become rouge?" I said my looks turning grim and sad. If she left, then I would have no choice but to travel with the woman I loved.

Kaytor Surna
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:35:15 PM
"There is no reason for me to stay. I am not a jedi. I never will be and I never was. You can not come with me, Tomak. The path before me is dangerous. I wont let you venture it with me."

Kaytor stands from her seat and glances around. Several people were looking at her. She glared back at them then looked down at Tomak.

"I dont expect you to know why I do this. I dont expect any one to. But I must do this. Good bye, Tomak."

She begins to walk out the door.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:41:30 PM
I ran after her, "I respect your wishes my wife. I barely got to know you. Promise me one thing, no matter where you go or what happens you will always love me. Promise me you will respect our love." I looked at her and hugged her tightly. I did not want to let her go, but I had too. She needed this freedom. She had to do what she thought was right. I kissed her for a long time. Until I ran out of breath. I leaned in and whispered something in her ear, "I love you for all of time." I said softly. My silver hair brushed in her face, and I let her go. I walked back and acted like nothing had happened. I waved to her, "Goodbye Kaytor. I hope you have a good time." I threw her the necklace from around my neck. "My mother will keep you safe. Goodbye and have a nice trip." I said trying to hold the tears back the best I could.

Kaytor Surna
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:46:13 PM
Kaytor looked down at the necklace then back to Tomak. She sliped the necklace around her neck and nodded to him. She turned and started to walk away. As she walked away. she slowly disappeared into the shadows of the night.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:51:44 PM
I fell to my knees crying after she left."Good bye my love. There will never be another you." I cried hard for the next few minutes. I then stood and headed for the living quarters. I needed to chat with my master.