PDA

View Full Version : A Place to Call Home

Miranda Dunleavy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:49:00 PM
It had been quite some time since the Shrine had welcomed her here. Saurron himself had even made an appearance the night that Miranda had humbly asked for entry. For years since leaving the Coven, she had walked without purpose. Watching, listening and loathing the life that was scattered throughout the galaxy. It had caused her to fall into such a depression that the will to feed had even left the fiery red-head. Fortunately, the blood that flowed within her body was that of Critchon. The same blood that turned Saurron had turned her and it staved off the hunger of the blessed elixir.

At least until it began to burn with need, and that need was to find the Saurron once more. The Vampyre that had saved her, along with Soth, from the deadly clutches of the maniacal Critchon would truly know what purpose Miranda could serve again.

Yet, even now, she fell into pattern. Off alone by herself, sitting lazily upon a stone ledge inside one of the towers. Tonight was a wondrous clear sky, blackened and just enough chill in the air to tickle her throat. True, a Vampyre need not breathe but sometimes it was fun to feel the air come alive inside or it brush against your skin towards your hair where it softly ruffled the strands. What really made this night perfect was the full moon standing brightly against the stars that competed against its glory. It brought comfort.

Solitude was her comfort even with feeling the others of her kind inside the walls that housed the Shrine. She had yet to really reveal herself but the others new Miranda walked these halls. Her age and power made it obvious that she was here but in the same fashion, it also made her elusive.

She continued to debate in silence on what plans a Dunleavy would have here and when Saurron would call her ....

SAURRON
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:24:38 PM
But it is you who call me with your very blood.

Saurron grinned as she turned her eyes to him. It had been years since last site of her, but he knew she had the skills needed to maintain her existance. The air blew his long cloaks upward flipping them around then back around his boots as he walked towards where she pondered atop the Shrines ramparts.

Have you found what you searched for once freed?

Saurron stared off in the same direction she had been looking as if trying to see what she was seeing. He already knew the answer to his query, but asked nevertheless.

Miranda Dunleavy
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:00:37 AM
She answered, but never turned her head to look Saurron straight on. "No. I found nothing in my time alone. There was nothing out there but a coldness that threatened to paralyze me."

Miranda's eyes slowly shifted to look upon Saurron. "But, I managed to return. Before I was swallowed up in my despair." There was a pause as the redhead truly looked at Saurron now. "I had to leave to see what I missed in life and now I know where I belong. Here. With my own kind."

Finally, the somberness in her voice disappeared and Miranda smiled. "Even though I am quite the recluse still."

SAURRON
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:55:49 PM
It is good to have you back here with your family Miranda. Even though your stay was short, a blink of an eye to us, your presence was missed.

Saurron paused thinking on her words of despair that were all but in her past now. There are some that choose the Dark Gift, and some who do not. Miranda and Saurron were two examples of those who did not. Yet embracing the darkness and later the Dark Side of the Force was inevitable for Saurron as it would soon be for Miranda.

The course stone of the rampart beneath his hands gave fierce contrast to the slight gusts of wind now lapping at his long cloak. It would rise up and settle back slowly as if it were breathing in rythem with the air itself. Saurron merely stared through Miranda now with hungry eyes that told of an embrace only a Vampyre could achieve. She had spoken her wish to him...it was time.

Miranda Dunleavy
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:15:41 AM
Miranda recognized the look that had formed on Saurron's face. Any Vampyre would besides the feeling of hunger. It was overpowering to her senses and made her feel lightheaded. Emerald orbs remained fixed upon the Master Vampyre's as she began pulling back the short red tresses that covered her shoulder to bare her neck.

Yes, this was indeed what the wayward Vampyre wanted. It just took her longer to realize that this was her destiny. This was where her dreams now lay. To never be alone and to be part of someone that she respected and admired greatly. For who was better to share such intimacy then with Saurron. He understood her. He understood her feelings and what it meant to have your innocence ripped away from you and there was nothing you could do about it. But more importantly, it was he that helped her overcome Critchon and help break the shackles of servitude forced upon her just like the Dark Gift.

Unlike now. Miranda willingly stepped forward, completely in control and wanting what was coming to happen ....

SAURRON
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:11:48 PM
Miranda would now serve the Vampyre race instead of one Vampyre...

Ice blue Irides kept in touch with her beautiful emerald eyes until their noses almost met. Saurron hovered there for long moments breathing inward the lovely scent of her hair and body. Even the wind could not keep it from him as close as he was to her. His lips parted in slow motion as he moved to trail his nose and lips down her neck to where he could feel a now throbbing vein. He parted his lips a little further taking a taste of her soft inviting skin that called to him to taste further...deeper.

His hands crept up her body like a viper, one resting on her shoulder from behind and the other touching her cheek then slowly winding around intermingling with her red hair to the base of her skull. Like gigantic drums their hearts beat together now as Saurron looked off into the night..his mouth open...tips of ecstatic fate lightly piercing her skin. The master closed his eyes as his fangs disappeared into her flesh slowly. The taste was sheer fantasy and with the rush of blood that ran from her willing body into his the wind answered in kind trying to match the moment whipping their clothing about high atop the Shrine of the Damned...

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 6th, 2003, 09:41:27 PM
The only word to describe what was happening was simply magnificent. Saurron was gentle in his touch and when his fangs punctured her flesh, it wasn't pain she felt. It was pure elation and pleasure. This wasn't the brutal assault on her body that had happened two centuries past. It was the ultimate sacrifice of respect and trust.

Miranda opened her eyes after the third thunderous chorus of their hearts beating in rhythmic fashion. And it continued to beat louder. Nothing sounded so pure and her head began to grow heavy. She rested her head to Saurron's, feeling the smoothness of his hair against her increasing alabaster skin. Eventually the red-head began to feel lightheaded but kept her hands free. Saurron's strength would keep her standing and she loved the feeling of his cloak beating violently against her hands as he continued to drink her very life essence!

SAURRON
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:25:40 PM
The nights skyline had never looked so beautiful. Yes, Vampyre could appreciate beauty, that is what set them apart from other the Sith masses that had arose during time...

The Vampyre Patriarch raised his eyes first then withdrew his fangs ever so slow as to mirror their entrance into her artery. Her essence had been drawn into him now and it was time to pass the Dark Gift unto her once again. If Crichton could see them now he would explode in anger at what his own wants had done unto himself.

Beware of what you create...Saurrons whisper befell her ears and mind, even though his lips only touched one, brushing them ever so lightly as he spoke. We are testament to that are we not?

The back of his fingers brushed her cheek lightly as he now gazed deep into her eyes as if to praise her beauty.

Be forewarned... the Decade of Decadence is upon us now as you are the only centurion Vampyre to walk with me. Take from me what I have taken from you Miranda, washing away our forefather to begin again...

His eyes smiled, reflecting the future to her. Images lept forth from glossy ice blue to pools of emerald...

Passing over elated and elongated fangs Saurron spoke once more behind a clenched whisper as his arms tightened around the small of her back...

Drink..

Miranda Dunleavy
Apr 26th, 2003, 09:30:08 PM
It was in awe that Miranda stared at him. His words had touched her deeply for in a sense, this was more of a baptism then just becoming part of the Shrine. This was Miranda's chance to wash away the centuries of brutal torture under Critchon rule and living as a slave under the heel of his power. By giving herself to Saurron and drinking from him, her existence would be reborn by a kindred's blood who understood her better then anyone here. Even ... Soth.

Such emotion overwhelmed the features of the red-head's face as Miranda silently thanked him and uttered a simple "Yes ..." to all that was instructed of her. No ... to what he asked of her.

She couldn't help but fall closer to his neck by the strength of his embrace. The pulsating vein was a beacon to her ravenous thirst, due to being drained. Purest of white fangs extended and then slowly slid their way past the almost impenetrable skin of Saurron. The first wave of hot blood poured into her mouth and forced Miranda's eyes to snap open. The power in his blood was shocking to her body; the pleasure lost since she was first turned but it was ... different. This was a mixture of blood, a creation out of her own and Saurron's power. A tapestry of memories were weaved before her opened eyes; a combination of her familiar memories and of his ....

SAURRON
May 9th, 2003, 12:26:53 AM
Saurron's head pitched backward as if in slow motion, his mouth slightly open breathing in the nights air that washed over the ramparts of the Shrine, lashing at their hanging garments, whipping them about in a light frenzy only to let them drape against the owners forms then gust again.

Her blood, now his, now hers...

Visions of rivers feeding lakes of crimson pools thick with what is the life, filled her mind now. He smiled and stroked her hair as if she were his own child. Her fangs had withdrawn now, and her head lay on his shoulder. He held her... protecting her from the light in the universe...protecting her from the light....protecting her in his dark folds...from the light....

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/saurron/saurronsig1.jpg

Miranda Dunleavy
May 9th, 2003, 03:40:26 PM
Miranda didn't realize it, but she was shaking uncontrollably. Her last memory of being held like this was unattainable. She had been a loner in life and a prisoner in her unlife. Until now. For the first time since following Soth and Saurron to the Coven did she feel that there was a place for her in this unforgiving galaxy.

Her arms tighten around him as she tried to fend of the sobs that were clenching around her chest, but the blood tears were unavoidable. They pooled freely around her lower eyelids and threatened to slid down her marbled cheeks.

SAURRON
May 13th, 2003, 12:46:26 AM
Only the winds of Roone spoke now as the Vampyres stood silent in their picturesqe embrace. Saurron still held her there for moments that to a human, would seem like days. He leaned in and touched his lips to her ear in a whisper...

Suria en hausui Miranda.

Welcome home Miranda.