PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy Halls: To be a Jedi (Open)

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:44:57 AM
Jamel headed back to his chambers for a quick slumber, but before then he would need some kind of food. He had been starving, and it was another element that made him nervous through the Trails. Heading toward the Adept Sector's kitchen he grabbed his food from the kitchen and was in his seat quickly. Placing it down upon his table, he dived his utensils in and began eating. It was a large plate so the boy wouldn't be full too quickly...

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:38:24 PM
Suddenly stopping in his tracks of masicating, he threw himself out his chair, and left the plate their. An angered expression ran along his face like mask, and he stomped out the room, heading toward the coordinates of the hall ways where he might find that of a Jedi, one he could speak to about this situation. The Force and the knowledge of how to use it. It was something out there in the halls that seemed to beckon him. He needed to be out there..

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:29:10 PM
"Looking for anyone..." came a voice behind Jamel.

Behind him stood a young girl, around fifteen years of age. She was leaning on a wall and gave him a light wink.

"I...haven't seen you around. Are you new?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:38:53 PM
Jamel turned his head quickly, glancing over at the girl with suspucion. His fingers curled into a ball at his side, holding a stern fist-though he knew she was probably apart of the Jedi Alliance, he was startled and normally his tension would continue for a few moments until he relaxed. Opening his mouth in response, he placed his hand behind the small cloak that he had drapped overhim.

"Im not exactly new, Im just a canidate for the Jedi Master-but I dont go out of my sector much, I just train most of the time, Im never in the hall ways, only when I need to really get some where. So, to introduce myself-Im Jedi Canidate Jamel Croko'yn, and you are?"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:33:43 PM
"Destiny!" she said with a laugh. Destiny then added "That's my name, I know it's kinda odd, but hey! What can you do about it!"

Destiny straightened up a bit and contemplated the new recruit.

"So where's your room? Have you met people yet?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:41:04 PM
Jamel smiled lightly during his comments until the question came to be. His lips curved into a straight line, with the tips curving downward. He had found displeasurment in that question in some weird way, and he was to express it in his coming reply.

"I have so, and I decide I dont have the time for you really. I must find a Jedi Master and talk to him immeditately." He shifted his way around. Their was some sort of essence to this abrupt anger in him by the conversation.

The truth was that it was an instict, he didn't want many to come in. He didn't want those to enter his heart, enter his mind...He didn't want to get close to anyone really, other then that who would be his Master.

Adventuring further down the halls, he headed toward the Training Area, he would have to release his frustration through a thorough stride of practice in all the arts. On his path to the training facility he was meet by an holopad projecter driod. Dropping along the ground before him, a message appeared with one of the Jedi Council Members standing there. His arms were crossed in thought as he stared at the young canidate. The weird species being drapped in the formal Jedi clothing began his message.

"You, Jamel Croko'yn will be addressed once again before the Council with another Trail. If you do not pass then we will cancel your candinacy and you will be shipped off to the Acedamy where they will need "Force-Users". Prepare yourself, and may the force be with you.." The man said with the message ending witha twiddle and falling back into the pad which began floating back up, going back to its orgination.

Smirking in excitment of the news, he ventured quickly down the path of the hallway in hopes of starting his training immeditately, and excel in all that he needed. The relying of the force, and not that of thought. The philosophy of Quin-Jon Jin was right.

Dont think, feel..

Those we're words for a Jedi such as Canidate Croko'yn to live by.

Entering the sector of the Training session, he logged in with a voice detector and a welcoming coming. Now was the time to choose what type of session he would begin in....

(OOC:Follow him in the Jedi Training area if you want to continue on his path)

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 24th, 2002, 05:18:07 PM
Destiny was surprised at the boy's reaction to such simple questions. She frowned but before she could say anything he had left.

"Odd guy! Hope I see him soon..."

OOC: Which thread?

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 25th, 2002, 01:40:00 PM
((Cofee-Get-Together/Sequel is where Im at))