PDA

View Full Version : Adiemus [open]

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:46:13 AM
Out in the mid-morning sun a Jedi Knight and his companion stood. Dasquian Belargic, who was at present flanked by a small flurry mammal-like creature, stretched his arms up towards the heavens and inhaled a deep breath of air. He crouched for a moment and gave the long eared thing a pat on the head before pacing away. Obidiently, the creature sat down and watched as its Master began to practice some form of inner-calming exercise (though to the little animal it looked simply as though he was waving his arms about in an unusual fashion).

The Council Member continued, eyes closed with his breathing and physical exercises; his warm up for the day. The critter, meanwhile, was picking up a scent on the air. It turned, sat up onto its hind legs, and looked around with big blue eyes. Someone was approaching.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:30:27 PM
It was Sejah, Dasquain's roomate. The two hadn't seen each other in over three weeks as Sejah had been away on a rather disastrous trip to his homeworld. The mongoose sported a pair of khaki "cargo" pants and a red tee-shirt bearing a white image of a famous muscle car from his homeworld on it, and gray canvas sneakers replaced his usual sandals.

Spotting the creature before he saw Dasquain, Sejah broke a little smile and waved a paw at it to see what it would do. Whatever it was, it was neat looking, and--dare he say it--cute.

Coming up near it, the Nehantite squatted down and smiled at it, his own pink eyes lookign it over curiously. "Well, hellow there, little felow. Where'd you come from? You going to be a Jedi like me, too?" He asked in a happy, comforting tone usually reserved for small animals such as the one before him.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:57:12 PM
In response to the wave, the tubby little thing raised a tiny four-fingered hand and waggled it at the furry man in front of it. By nature it and all its kind were friendly and curious, and thus seeing a new person close up always excited it. Its big floppy ears twitched about as it cautiously out stretched a hand, suddenly seizing up a mitt full of Sejah’s fur in its grasp.

“Brrrrrrrr!” The creature made a sound like an aggressive purr, causing Dasquian to spin around on his heel to see what had caused the noise. A smile lit up his face as he watched the critter desperately trying to steal some sandy fur for himself.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:52:08 PM
"Hey, leggo there, you," Sejah chided as he gently removed the little creature's paw form his brown arm fur. "You are a cirious little chap, aren't you? Come on, let's go see your daddy."

Standing back up, he beckoned the animal to follow him over to where Dasquain was and ticked a small wave hello to his roomate. "Howdy, Das, how's it going? Sorry to say it, but, your three weeks of solo living have come to an end. Just got back yesterday. So, who's the little guy?"

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:45:42 AM
With the little push for Sejah the tyke was sprinting at Dasquian, and ploughed into his shins with a loud babble of purrs. The Knight returned the wave his friend had given.

“Welcome back Sejah,” he said with a smile, before glancing down, “I see you’ve met Adiemus.”

The creature, from its physical appearance, didn’t look particularly nimble however it managed to scale Dasquian’s robe with relative ease, and swung itself up onto a perch on his shoulder. Its fixation with hair became evident once more as it snatched up one of Dasquian’s braids in its hand.

“I hope you aren’t allergic to him,” the Knight said, hazarding a nervous grin.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 27th, 2002, 12:46:48 AM
Sejah reached a paw up and lightly rubbed hos left shoulder, which was a bit sore. He looked in bad shape, but was recovering decently well. The Order had a good medical ward, as he had found out the night before.

"Nah, not allergic, I don't think. I'll be just fine unless he brings a bunch of ragweed into our room. I take it he'll be living with us in Corin's absence?" The mongoose ventured, letting his paw fall slack to his side again. His voice was slightly slurred from a swollen jaw, and his left eye still showed traces of having been blackened, but he would not admit to any pain or discomfort.

"So, did I miss much while I was gone? Sorry if I kind of left you in a lurch, there. I left a message on the machine, but I'm not good enough yet with spelling to ahve left a note saying I was gone. Oh, and, sorry about the table last night..." he grinned lopsidely as he remembered his bout of anger last night.

(OOC- Read "The Homecoming" for a bit better understandign of what he's talking about. Also in the LQ.)

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:23:59 PM
Only now, out of the loose hold of the Force that meditation had caused, did Dasquian notice a change in Sejah. His body looked turgid and in parts even appeared to be a faint blackish. His arms folded over his chest as he gave one of his expressions that rung of concern, the kind a parent would show to their child whilst trying to empathize with them on their problems, more often than not failing.

“Oh, I don’t think you missed much at all… I’ve been away too a little, actually, so I might be wrong,” he lied, smoothing over the issue of Xazor’s concussion and subsequent loss of her memory.

The issue of Adiemus staying in the room with the two became very minor at this point, in his mind, though the creature was still tugging at his leg, greedy for attention.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:39:44 PM
"Well, at least I didn't miss out on anything," Sejah shrugged, then looped his thumbs into his pockets and stood easy, his brown tail flicking lightly of its own accord.

"Listen, Das, I'd um, I'd appreciate it if you don't ask me too much about my trip. I won the tournament, but, that's about all that's really important, okay? And, tell me, where did this little guy come from? And does he like banannas?"

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:01:39 PM
“Congratulations on winning,”

Naturally, Dasquian wasn’t the type of person to pry in places where he was unwelcome, and would have automatically steered clear of the obviously sensitive subject. A simple congratulation for his achievements and a swift switch onto the topic of Adiemus.

“You know, I can’t say I know where he came from. I was out looking for an apprentice of mine in the LQ grounds when he hopped out from no where at me. I felt guilt for him; he looked so helpless skulking about in the bushes like that.”

As if knowing he was being talked about Adiemus began to pout. Obviously, he was keen to get a hold of these bananas that Sejah had mentioned.

“As for food, he seems to like anything aside from meat – and I mean anything. I caught him trying to devour your bed linen earlier today.”

Sejah Haversh
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:50:09 PM
Sejah laughed out loud when Dasquan mentioned Adiemus havinf tried to eat his sheets. "Well, as long as he stays out of my underwear drawer, I think things will be fine. "

Reaching up to scratch the back of his neck where an itch had formed under his fur, the mongoose looked down at the fuzzy brown... thing and smiled at it to assure him that he was his friend. "He does seem to like you, at least. How long have you had him? And, well, is he housebroken?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:24:31 AM
Seeing this was a time when his Master was bent on talking instead of actually getting the banana’s, Adiemus plopped down onto the grass started to pull clods of earth up out of the ground.

“Just a week… and ah, I’m not sure I know how to ‘house break’ him,” replied Dasquian, a little bemused.

Sejah Haversh
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:33:43 AM
At the last part, Sejah frowned slightly, then looked at the fuzzy thing once more. "Well, I do hope you figure it out. If he... you know... in our room.... he is your responsibility and all. I hate to say it like that but, I'm only trying to be fair."

Watching it pull at the grass, the mongoose couldn't help but shake his head and smile again. "Why is it that the most interesting things happen when I'm gone?"

Stig
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:48:39 AM
Something smelled different - not the usual two legged things. And Stig, being incredibly curious snuck behinfd the door, the cat's balck fur meldign him into shadows as he padded with silence - following his nose as it were. He came into the room, then sat quietly, tail swirling a bit and obseving quietly for now.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:42:35 AM
The prospect of training the little animal not to… well, do what Sejah was suggesting, wasn’t particular pleasant – but he knew that some day it would come around to it, so he gave a faint nod.

“Interesting? Oh yeah, it’s a non-stop rollercoaster ride, a whirly-gig of fun,” he replied, in a sarcastic tone.

Laughing to himself, he caught sight of something out of the corner of his eye. Looking down, he saw a little black feline, and smirked.

“Looks like Adiemus attracted a little friend…”

Sejah Haversh
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:36:06 AM
"So he has," Sejah replied, looking at Stig. "I never had a pet, myself when I was growing up. Didn't have room for one, or the money to keep it. It's hard to have a pet in the city."

Glancing back to Dasquain, "Let's just hope that Adiemus will be decently well-mannered."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:24:51 AM
“I’m sure he wouldn’t mind sleeping in the outside on the patio,”

Adiemus made a gruff little growl-like sound.

“… Or perhaps not.”

Instead of remaining angry, the creature ran across towards the feline and literally threw itself into the cat, head first. Anticipating a bad reaction Dasquian hurried to scoop up Adiemus, kicking and squirming, and flashed Sejah a helpless look.

“I’m sure we can teach him a thing or two. If not, some unsuspecting person who’s susceptible to cute things is bound to want him!”

Stig
Jan 10th, 2003, 08:30:35 AM
"MEEEOROWWW!!!"

The startled cat took a step or two back, not expecting to be pounced on. Claws out, teeth bared, tail turning into a brush and back arched. He might be curious and friendly, but he didnt liek being pounced like that! Even as big two legged creature picked up the other thing, Stig hissed, not at all pleased.