PDA

View Full Version : Kodoku(Alone)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:46:49 AM
Sorreessa’s ears flicked at a small sound and opened her eyes to see what it was. Looking at her with his dark brown wide eyes was her youngest son, Hiroaki. She smiled at him before ruffling his ebony hair which he had inherited from his father. She had learned from him that this was how he looked before Armaiil got to him. His former look was one of the few things that Inu-Aku could remember since he only knew very little since only about a month before he was kidnapped and altered. Sorr sighed as she thought of her husband, after only a week at home, he had gone off again to train. She didn’t really mind this but she missed her husband dearly. But a little poke to her face brought Sorr back to the real world as Hiroaki mewed softly at her. Both of her children that were with her had this habit and Sorr suspected Kalia may have taught it to her brother. The young mother purred softly and nuzzled her little boy, he responded by nuzzling her back and mewing again. Sorr smiled softly before allowing him to nurse while she purred softly.
Still Sorr couldn’t believe she was the mother of four cubs in only seven or eight months. True that one had been stolen from her before he was born and the other after. Only Hiroki and Kalia were with her but she knew the other two would be back eventually, they would make them see that they were loved one day. She sighed softly, wishing that her husband could stay here or learn what he wanted and get back so she could help get back at his creator for his and her revenge over what the sadistic man had done to them. But for the most part, she only wanted Inu back home as soon as he could do so.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:03:08 AM
Of course Sorreessa was never truely alone when her husband was gone, he given her two wonderful children to keep her company. Kalia and Hiroaki helped to ease the loneliness when needed though Hiroaki reminded her more often of Inu. About a month later, she walked over to seperate the cubs for fighting amongst themselves. It wasn't the older of the two that was causing a stir but the younger Hiroaki, he was a good baby but at only a month old, he was pestering his sister. Kalia growled and rubbed a twisted ear while Hiroaki smirked from his mother's arms. Sorr chided him a little but she couldn't help but wonder if her son acted how his father had at this age. She smirked, she could definately see how her husband must have looked minus the ears and claws in her youngest son. Sorr purred softly and nuzzled the side of Hiroaki's face before setting him in the pen and taking Kalia out. Kalia only sat for a moment before pulling herself up with a little help from the couch and taking wobbly steps around the room. The young mother sighed, Inu was going be jealous about not being there to see his daughter's first steps which had happened about a week ago, it was taped of course but she knew it wasn't the same. Stooping over, she picked up Kalia and sat down on the couch, the pair watched the holo for a bit before nodding off. Hiroaki went soon after, without anyone to watch, it wasn't worth it to him to stay up. And just like his father, after drifting off, the boy snored softly.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:46:00 AM
Sorr fluttered her ears as she awoke once more before drawing Kalia closer to her. She sighed softly, even with her two cubs nearby, she still felt lonely. Closing her eyes, Sorreessa thought briefly of how Inu had been when she was still pregnant with Kalia. She had often woken up to find his hand on her stomach, feeling for the tiny kicks even when he was asleep. He looked so peaceful in sleep that it had been easy for Sorreessa to forget their worries for a short time and just be happy by his side. In sleep was one of the few times he allowed himself to relax and just be himself. Sorreessa smiled, his smile paired with his ears put back in contentment had always made her feel content as well. The young mother sighed softly, if only she had him here now, his arms wrapped around her, encircling her in his strong embrace.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:16:33 AM
Her ears twitched once more before her eyes opened, apparentally Hiroaki was awake again. Moving slowly so she wouldn't wake her daughter, Sorr walked over and picked him up. Hiroaki snuggled in close and Sorreessa smiled, seemed he only wanted to be near his mother. She sat back down again and cuddled the both of them close in her arms. She purred softly but her son just stared up at her. She fluttered her ears a little before she began to sing softly in Tano for him.

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara
every heart
sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi tsutaetara
every heart
kokoro mita sareru no darou
nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita
Tooi hoshi ni inotteta
meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miageteiru
donna egao ni deaetara
every heart
yume wo fumidasereruyo
hitowa
kanashimi no mukou ni
every heart
shiawase ukabete nemuru
itsuka itsuka subete no tamashii ga
yasuraka ni nareru youni
boku tachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
toki ni warai shugoshi naite
kyou mo mada aruki tsuzukete iku
osanai kioku no kata sumi ni
atatakai basho ga aru soushi
hoshi tachi ga hanasu mirai ga
itsumo kagayaite ita
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miageteiru
boku tachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
toki ni warai shugoshi naite
kyou mo mada aruki tsuzukete iku

(roughly translated version)

Tell me babe, how many do I shed my tears?
Every Heart Every Heart is not a gentle yet

Shall I do? I can never say my loneliness
Every Heart doesn't know so what to say oh what to do

(I) was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone
So I prayed for help to (the) distant million stars

Round & Round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace Forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today

Show me now, What kind of smile do I come across
Every Heart Every Heart can take a step towards the dreams

All of us what to take a lasting happiness
Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you & give you a sound sleep

Someday Every Hearts gonna free and easy
We have peace of mind
Someday all the people find the way to love

Goes & Goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die

There is the warm heart places on my mind
In my earliest day's there and it's so sweet
There are many stars they have talk with me so kind
They say yes always time's a friend of mine so shine

Round & Round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace Forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today

Goes & Goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die

She continued to sing the old tune until Hiroaki fell asleep then purred softly as she watched her babies sleep.