PDA

View Full Version : Late Night, Tall Tales

Remkah
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:43:51 AM
Pushing off from the bar, one hand holding an unopened whiskey bottle, the other a shot glass, Jonas T.Remkah strolls languidly towards an occupied table.

Pausing, standing to look down at the person already sitting, nursing a drink and brooding deep in thought, the SFF base Captain sniffs to announce his arrival.

The occupant looks up, not having realised someone was standing right beside the empty chair.

Remkah's low deep voice rumbles out in his lazy drawl.

"You mind if I join you?"

Remkah
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:22:00 AM
When he got no response, he shrugged and dropped down into the chair anyway.

"Not talkin' tonight?"

He opened the bottle of whiskey, slowly and carefully, as though it was something he treasured.

"Thats ok...you drink, I'll talk."

He topped up his companions glass with the deep amber liquid and taking a shot glass from the deep pocket of his leather coat, poured one for himself too.

Remkah
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:22:27 AM
Placing the bottle on the table, he stretched back in the chair. He extended his long legs and crossed them at the feet.

His eyes, so dark that they looked black, were almost impossible to read as he studied the figure opposite him. He reached into a pocket and produced a packet of cigarettes, removing one and tossed the pack to land beside the whiskey bottle.

"Help yourself" he invited.

He rolled the cigarette in his thumb and forefinger pensively, before taking a silver lighter from his shirt pocket.

"Sure they kill ya....but we're all gonna die eventually right?"

Placing the smoke between his lips,. He lit it, drawing back deeply on the smooth tobacco, the glow from the tip casting a momentary red hue to his face.

Remkah exhaled, his eyes still had not shifted from those of his companion. The silence was heavy. The offered cigarettes remained where they were. The poured whiskey untouched.

Another slow deep drag and the grey/blue smoke curled around the occupants at the table.

"So. Its time to tell me what happened."