PDA

View Full Version : How I Survived Christmas!

Moltar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:07:48 AM
1) I let my parents do the shopping
2) Ping Pong balls are not for eating
3)Wearing a Blue vest anywhere is a bad idea...
4)Remember Coffie is your God.
5)There really is a never ending supply of carts to put returns in.
6)We can go that high and not touch the ceiling.
7)Five Bucks on the old lady taking out the endcap.
8)Canceling of Layaway means hold on to it for 3 days, then start sending it back.
9)You can help more then one custmer at once, but not twice or three times.
10)No, were out of BRATZ Dolls, Yugi-oh cards, and all the other toys your kids want on the day before christmas.
11)I'm sorry that I've ruined christmas, but for some reason I could not forsee you wanting the last toy.
12)No, there is a Santa Clause, he's just on Prozac this Christmas.
13)Every time an Elmo does the Chicken Dance, an Angle gets it wings or Disney buys the muppets...
14)Good Gifts will get used alot, bad gifts will be returned, gifts from the other place will be given back to you.
15)There are no badmitton birdies anymore :(
16)Egg Nog can now be used as an anti freeze, unless you buy the nonachololic kind.
17)Playing with shelving is cool, as long as it doesn't fall off the counter.
18)When paging someone endlessly, remember to speak loud enough so we can hear you over the TV's advertizing!
19)I need a vacation, but everywhere I go there is a Walmart....
20)I'm sorry, I'm all out of answers, but I can call around to see if we can find any else where.
21)It's fun to see what stuff has been buried behind the Power Wheels.
22)It's funny, watching the same three kids enter the department, make a mess, and leave thinking they will not get in trouble... But making them take 25 free AoL CD's, priceless!
23)I was called up from the Toy Department to run a Cash Register, What are they thinking?
24)If this is the season for Hot Cholate and other Holiday treats, why are people pushing the No Carbs Diet.
25)Speaking of which, will Santa go on a diet, or will he just drink Diet Coke.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:45:18 AM
o_O

Alpha
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:11:03 AM
:lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:49:33 PM
O_o

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:16:55 PM
The walmart stuff is soo true.

Moltar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:23:56 PM
For those who have been not paying attention... I've been working at the Local Walmart. God help me....

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:27:13 PM
it shows brother! :|

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:28:28 PM
:lol been ppl coming into to BB for last minute gifts...ie buying all of our giftcards....and pretending to care that we work on Christmas when they really just want to not have to turn in their movies on Christmas.....