PDA

View Full Version : A question, please.

Estelle Russard
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:10:53 PM
When new recruits come, who accepts whether they can join? Is it a council member or a Master Jedi? Aejin is asking to join in the Recruitment Forum...and Im not sure who gives the green light?

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:49:52 PM
You can if you want

Xazor Elessar
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:03:09 PM
I could always use help in there....I did it by myself for a long time but school is restricting my time online and I can't reply to everyone in there. It'd be cool if you could help too. :D

Estelle Russard
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:25:38 AM
Oh, ok Marcus :)

I am happy to help, though Im on line probly even less than you Xaz, but I'll do what I can. :)

But..I DO need to know what the standard proceedure is, you know, so I know what the heck Im talking about when telling new peeps the rundown.

Oriadin
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:21:28 AM
Pretty much everyone is accepted I think. Just make sure that they have the personality to become a Jedi. I think the key question Ive seen Xazor ask is why they want to become a Jedi. Obviously, if they say to rule the galaxy, your gonna say bye bye. If they say it help others and to protect the galaxy etc then thats pretty much what most people get accepted for.

I dont think there are any specific requirements. There arent any as far as im aware anyways :)