PDA

View Full Version : Absence.

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:16:59 AM
As some of you may know, my online time is prepaid, so usually when I'm away for a few days it's because I've run out of minutes of my card (there is no such thing as a free internet connection here in Bangladesh, and no ways my parents are gonna get my broadband). This is partly the reason why I'm so slow at responding to RPs. Now, I'm gonna be even slower. |I Thanks to my daddy dearest, I no longer have that phone line thing, and so have no way of connecting at home. I don't know how long this is gonna go on for... (I'm at my uncle's office right now).

I just wanted to ask those who I'm in RPs with (and there's a lot, because I have yet to post to something like 30 different threads)... please be patient with me. Taja / Surpanakha / Torriana / Rath / Vittorio / Daniel / Knyte will get back to you as soon as Shabby can post as them again. This also applies to my RL sister, Sakoya Myst, although she's in just one RP at the moment. I might be able to come by my uncle's office again, but not frequently.. this computer has AIM, but most people are unlikely to be on at the same time as me. So.. if you have anything to discuss, please PM me and I'll get back to you asap. :)

And lastly.. take care of yourselves, guys. Shabby's gonna miss y'all. :cry

Nemesis
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:27:00 AM
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

:|

:(

:cry

Okay, I lied. :lol

Take care, and get back here ASAP. A man can only sit in a wooden chair for so long.:D

(And I'll try to have Nem be nicer to ya.:) :lol )

Sway
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:48:18 AM
:cry Come back, me love !

Andraq Novkar
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:40:25 AM
:x

Come back as soon as you can. Will try not to go to fast on that thread.

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:15:07 PM
..:(

*huggles*

Miss ya.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:22:14 PM
:cry

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:49:14 PM
:\

I'll PM you about any RPs... Hopefully your father will give you the phone line back soon.

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 22nd, 2002, 09:41:18 AM
..missed out Soraya. :x

I'm here now.. and was here yesterday... tho only for a bit. Not long enough to post and all... :\

This sucks. :cry :: huggles everybody :: :(

Dae Jinn
Dec 22nd, 2002, 09:56:52 AM
*huggles*
:(

*kicks ickle sisters dad in tha pants*
>D

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 25th, 2002, 08:38:57 AM
Thanks you.. ^^

Now he's taken away one of my computer wire thingies as well, so I have no access to a compy either. Blah. -.-' (Am at my uncle's office place again.)