PDA

View Full Version : Here's to the good Life (open)

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:19:22 PM
Jason walked into the Bar with a smile on his face. he had just bought a office here in curscant where could set up a small base of operations for himself. Jason came in sporting a new suit and a fresh hair cut.

It was time for Jason to get acquainted with this town and few of its higher standing people besides Mr. Prent and Navaria Tarkin. It was time for Jason to enter the good life.

Jason Made his way to the bar and he tapped the Tender on the shoulder and pointed to an ale tap the most expensive one to be exact. then he turned around to view the bar looking for someone to talk to perhaps a pretty lady or even a distinguished gentleman.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:25:33 PM
Drake notice a new face her in the bar, he got up from were he was sitting and sat next to him.

"Hello, im Drake nice night huh?"

Drake snaped his fingers and the bar tender gave him his usual.

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:29:57 PM
"yup a it is a nice Night"

The Jason turned to look at the man and this weird looked twisted on Jasons face. He felt a weird tighting of his stomach muscles. At first he thought it was the ale but then he realized this man he was now talking to had contact with his brother. Jason sighed a bit.

" So what is your and where is He?"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:33:12 PM
Drake looked confused

"I'm sorry, where is who? and what is my what?"

Drake scrtched his head trying to figure out what this man was trying to say.

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:44:39 PM
Jason slowed down his talk his excitement had made his words seem jumbled and wrong. he could now feel Drake attempting to search his mind but Jason not a force was surprisingly strong against mind affects of the force and he quickly made a wall to sheild Drake from any further attempts on reading his thought.

" I mean what is your name and where is my brother I can tell you have had resent contact with my twin brother. I have a special bond with him thats how i can tell. "

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:49:49 PM
"I'm Drake lonerunner and you're brother is in the academy"

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:27:34 PM
Jason shrug and took another drink of his ale. Him and his bother where not on the best of terms so Jason could not know for sure where his bother was but he wouldn't forsake the idea of his bother becoming Jedi do to the past.

" If he is its with out my knowledge. Then again me and him are not on the best of terms do things in the long past. His name Is Jackson Mcgraves. "

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:39:29 PM
Drake was curious to now about Jason and Jackson

"Tell me what happened that split you guys up so long ago"

xsmokingmanx
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:33:09 PM
Jason thought on that a moment and had to laugh at himself for he knew exactly why it had gone bad but he did not wish to tell the young man stand near him such a long and boring story such as that.

" Well Drake i guess you could say it was a business deal that just plan went bad that split us apart."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:41:34 AM
Drake desided to change the subject and talk about something less personal

"So... are you joining the order or just doing some business here?"

xsmokingmanx
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:20:38 AM
Jason laughed at that comment for unlike his twin he was unable to use the force he only had minor ability that came from being in the whom with the force user twin. He had the ability to sense his brother and also since other searching his mind and was able to block them from his thoughts as well.

" I'm not a force user like my Twin brother."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:10:32 PM
Drake smirked

"so why don't you join the order and learn the ways of the force."

xsmokingmanx
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:42:40 AM
Jason thought this kid was pretty stupid for not understanding what he was saying. Jason thought on it a moment to decide how he could put it into simpleton terms.

" Are you Dense Kid I'm not Force sensitive, I not able to be a Jedi. I can't do all that vodoo crap you do."

Jason Voice was still calm he wasn't one to get angered quickly.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:58:41 PM
Drake gave him a weird look, and got up

"Well i don't need this from a poor man like yourself, good day"

Drake grabbed his weopons from the guard and left the bar.

xsmokingmanx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:10:39 PM
Jason ran out of the Bar after the Kid he caught the kid just around the corner.

" Hey Kid I'm sorry about that I just some times get a little pissed about that particular issue when people press it. I state it more clearly for you. You see not everyone is gifted with the force I happen to be one of those people but my brother on the other hand he is gifted."

Jason let a smile on his face

" Now come back into the bar and have a drink with me, I'll buy?"