PDA

View Full Version : Permission from the mods is needed on this

Taylor Millard
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:44:29 AM
I'd ask in the Group Mods forums but it's a surprise for one of the group mods (Silus Xilarian) and I don't want him to know this.

As much of you know (and a couple are participating in) there is a storyline coming up called 'The Balmorran Civil War'. In it...The Balmorran Empire gets split into two groups who have it out with each other.

Okay here's what I need permission for.

I know that Eclipse Star Destroyers are illegal, but what if one was used during the Balmorran Civil War and destroyed during it.

Ya see, Silus and I are creating a new fighter for Shadow Squadron...but what he doesn't know is Kiterix (Balmorran Emperor) is going to have it stolen, for his own little group called 'Black Talon'.

I was thinking that maybe, hopefully their base could be an ESD in some nebula. It wouldn't be used against any other faction or of the NR strictly for the Balmorran Civil War bit.

I'd do more with the group Black Talon before ever revealing the ESD...in fact that wouldn't get revealed until near the end of the war, when Kiterix is about to go on the ropes...

I do promise that this Eclipse Star Destroyer will NOT be used against the GJO, any of the Imperial Groups, the Shrine, The Sith Order, or the Black Hand. Or the New Republic.

I will await to hear what you guys have to say about this.

ReaperFett
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:48:18 AM
You don't gain from it, so it's fine, IMO.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:49:58 PM
*shrug* They're illegal?

Taylor Millard
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:34:25 PM
The Superlaser would work only once before shutting itself down.

And yeah they're illegal...would you like a lot of Imperial (or NR groups) running around with Star Destroyers that have Superlasers on it?

TheHolo.Net
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:17:08 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
You don't gain from it, so it's fine, IMO. I agree

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:31:36 PM
yep, since it be blown up, I have no problems with it. :)

Sanis Prent
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:53:16 PM
:thumbup

And incidentally...I was kinda wondering the same thing for an upcoming Ciz thread. Got a few ideas while watching Nemesis >D

Taylor Millard
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:32:24 AM
Thanks Guys I appreciate the trust on this. I won't let you down.

Master Yoghurt
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:45:12 PM
You get my approval as well