PDA

View Full Version : A cup of water (open)

Number 62
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:55:28 PM
62 walked into the bar and looked around for an empty seat. After finding one he walked over to it and set down. A moment later he started to string his fingers across the table. It was a nerves habit he was trying to break, with no luck.

The bar was full like it always was or at least thats how it seemed most of the time.

He waved down the waitress and said

"I cup of.."

The waitress cut him off and said

"yeah I know, bring you a cup of water"

Then she turned and walked away.

As he waited he began to look around to see if anyone interesting was in the bar.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:46:03 AM
"Hello Brent nice to see you again" Zereth sat down next to 62

"I've got some great news you remember how i told you about that rare sickness I had well i found a cure amd i havnt had the pain for a long time and so i dont have to kill for money anymore and i feel at peace now then ever before"

he said with a small smile then ordered a glass of scotch and siped it slowly.

Raymious
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:56:50 PM
From an empty table in a dark corner of the bar & Grill, he looked around. Not seeing anything important happen. He noticed two men. Jedi he prosumed. He could feel the force flowing from the man who had ordered the water. He calmed himslelf and let the force flow freely through him. The waitress came back over and brought his drink that he had just ordered.

Thank you very much...

He watched the two men for a long while. Just wondering what they were doing.

Number 62
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:53:56 PM
"Thats really good news! So sinces you don't kill people for a living now..whats next?"

Zereth Lancer
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:14:47 PM
"......I-I dont know I'm still a sith..... and I like being a sith but...... i dont want to join the jedi and i cant beleave im sitting here talking to onei guess my life is just messed up" Zereth said finishing his drink off

he senced someone was watching them turning he see's Raymious siting at his table he also senced that he was a jedi Zereth's blood red eyes looked him over for a moment then he turned back to 62.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:43:18 PM
A dark figure entered the bar and scanned the area looking for some people to take to. He noticed 3 men sitting together, and what he aslo noticed was that there was 1 seat free. He took the oppertunity to grab the seat and introduce himself. Drake pulled the chair out and sat . He took of his cloak revealing his face to everyone.

"Hello, I'm Drake Lonerunner"

Drake ordered some hard liquor"Do you guys want any of this stuff?"

Raymious
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:13:29 PM
Now the young Jedi Padawan Learner could sence that the man sitting across from the Jedi, was a sith. He had no doubt about that. Finishing his drink he watched the newcomer walk in. Taking off his cloak he could hear him say, "I am drake lone runner." Raymious offered him his hand as a simple gesture.

Hello Drake Lonerunner. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Raymious. No thank you. I am fine.

Raymious sat back down in the chair he already had. The warmth from his body was still in the seat of the chair.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:14:48 PM
Drake nodded his head and continued with his drink

Number 62
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:07:17 AM
"Hey I'm setting here talking to a sith so I guess we're both in the same situation" He said as he finished his drink as well.

He watched as the man set down and said his name.
"Drake nice to meet you. I'm Brent."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:56:09 PM
Zereth turned to the new comer "hello my name is Zereth Lancer and you must be another JEDI its nice to meet you" Zereth said lying about nice to meet you part.

Raymious
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:13:22 PM
Raymious nodded his head in agreement and motioned for the barmaid to come.

Ill have another one of those please

He waited for her to bring what he had orderd and listening to what the other people at the table had to say.

Number 62
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:03:20 PM
Brent ordered another cup of water while the waitress was there.

Then he looked around the table before laughing and saying

"This is a strange group"

Zereth Lancer
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:21:09 PM
"yes strange indead a sith and three jedi all siting at the same table" Zereth laughes along with 62.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:45:12 AM
Drake grinned