PDA

View Full Version : Just So Ya'll Know....

Xazor Elessar
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:34:01 PM
.....I haven't left or anything, I'm still around but I haven't been on here all week. I'm wrapping up last minute school projects this whole week so that on Friday I can feel good about going on Christmas Vacation. I'll be posting as soon as I can starting then! :D As for all the threads and whatnot (especially my Padawans) I'm sorry for having to put them off again, but this week is very stressful/hectic and I am not posting til at least Friday. So, I figured I should tell everyone! :D I'm off to reply to one more thing ooc quick and I'm then gone to continue working on an evil paper...... :(

Take care and cya around,
Xaz'
:zzz

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:21:34 PM
Was wondering where you had gotten to. I thought you must have been lined up to see TTT or something :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:06:07 PM
I know we haven't exactly been the best of friends lately, but I hope that you do well with your papers and projects. I, unfortunately, know how you feel with last-week stuff that is always the most important assignments. I mean... geez!

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:54:04 AM
Hurry back! Missing you!

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:29:58 AM
Good luck with your projects ;)

See you soon, chica :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:56:32 PM
It seems like 3 LOTR people reply and one Keanu... must be a sign! I gotta go see Two Towers, and soon!

Xazor Elessar
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:20:59 PM
Hey everyone! ::huggles to ya'll:: Yeah, I went to see LOTR last night and I'm going to go see it again tomorrow night with some more friends. Tonight I'm doing some more evil homework then I will be on Saturday!!!! :D Have no fear! I shall return soon! ;)

Kelt Simoson
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:27:37 PM
Have fun miss Miranda Otto Looka-Like :)

Rognan Dar
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:28:45 AM
Kindo you MUST see it and VERY soon :)

Iago Kent
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:53:08 AM
Good luck with school. I know mine was pretty difficult this semester.