PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bus Adventure

Emily Rochette
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:13:53 PM
Okay, I'm used to taking the city bus home from my internship every Wednesday. Today wasn't pleasent, though.

First of all, it smelled like stale beer. And tobacco. Both of which, I hate.

Second, this guy scared the crap out of me. He sat down right across from me and just stared at me the whole time, with this really disturbing smirk. I'm pretty sure he was either insane, or high, or both. And he watched me get off the bus. I was afraid he would follow me off. When I got off the bus, I RAN straight home.

:cry I'm still shakey.

Zasz Grimm
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:36:46 PM
:( |I

At least you made it home safely! Are you ok?

Emily Rochette
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:44:55 PM
Yeeah.. He just scared me. ><

Mr. Happy
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:49:34 PM
Sorry. I have a tendency to stare at times.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:51:41 PM
sounds like every other day of riding the bus, fortunately I don't have to anymore......the weirdos that ride on the bus, I swear.....a friend of mine was riding the other day and the guy in front of her kept talking to himself and punched himself in the face several times......

Zatania Duvall
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:54:07 PM
>.< Oh god, at least it wasnt that long of a trip! I rode the bus home alone from my bf's parents for seven hours. *huggles* Glad you're alright. Buses suck!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:18:38 PM
Ack... Yeah... riding the bus here in Miami can be that way a lot of the time, especially if you ride through shadey neighborhoods or the larger part of the city. I hope you start to feel better...

Starr
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:39:11 PM
At least you made it out alive :D

Leeloo Mina
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:25:03 PM
*mental note* Don't ride bus in miami.

Guys can be freaky sometimes.. :x

Dae Jinn
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:07:29 PM
Could be worse :x I had a drunk guy come and put his arm around me when I was walking home alone at night. Scared the crap out of me...:\

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:31:50 AM
I've had stuff like that happen to me on the bus/train/dark alleys/etc. in London. But not a lot, since most of the time other people were the ones who made sure to stay clear of me.

But now that I'm in Bangladesh and there are no buses/trains/dark alleys.. I miss being feared... :cry

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:39:15 AM
I've had guys proposition me at bus stops from cars (yeah that was real cute :x) or while I was walking down the street... Was hit on by a mentally handicapped man, asked to be a magician's assistant once, and have pretended to be invisible on the bus more times than I can count.

*hug* I know how you feel.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:15:04 AM
Going home on the bus wearing a Hogwarts-esque uniform in an area where people enjoy ridiculing people who pay for their education, and actually want to do well in life, is fun.

Dae Jinn
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:35:05 AM
:( *hugs for everybody*

Well, you'll show them up when you actually accomplish something with your life, Jen-Jen :D I know what that's like -- I went to an "art" high school, and had to take the bus with Catholic school students. Having them hassle us about dressing like freaks. I used to be a HUGE goth in grade 9 and the begining of grade 10 ^_^; Then I went punk, lots of fun being the ONLY punk girl in the whole school :\ Of course, it might have been due to the fact that the school was in the middle of Butt-<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> Nowhere Country

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:10:46 PM
Going home on the bus wearing a Hogwarts-esque uniform in an area where people enjoy ridiculing people who pay for their education, and actually want to do well in life, is fun.

You take the bus? I thought there was a giant eagle or something like that. ;)

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:25:22 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
Could be worse :x I had a drunk guy come and put his arm around me when I was walking home alone at night. Scared the crap out of me...:\

Heh That reminds me of home that was like common occurence on the weekends where I use to live and if you where lucky you could talk the drunk guy into eather giving you money or what was left of his booze.

Salem Ave
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:35:30 PM
You take the bus? I thought there was a giant eagle or something like that.

The giant eagle is sick at the minute, so we've resorted to a flying magic school-bus (which can travel through time!) :)

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:43:55 PM
I want to ride the magic school bus. :D

Salem Ave
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:47:42 PM
Only Hogwarts students allowed.

And no smoking.

:mneh

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:03:15 PM
dam
dam
and dam

I'll find a way to steal the magic school bus

Salem Ave
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:37:06 PM
Some meddling kids will fluff up your plan :)

xsmokingmanx
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:52:14 PM
Ha I'm to perfect. :D

Moltar
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:06:59 PM
The Magic Schoolbus of PBS Fair?

Dae Jinn
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:11:27 PM
Will the meddling kids also have a Great Dane? ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:24:29 PM
Yeah, and one of them will be Sarah Michelle Gellar!