PDA

View Full Version : A request of the Order...

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:18:22 PM
Ket made his way into the discussion chamber after his talk with Dyzm and subsequent admittance to The Order. He pulled the hood of his black robes down, and touched his left arm lightly. A series of whizzing noises were made his his helmet disassembled itself and stored flatly upon the back of his neck. he looked to the members of The Order, and addressed them...

"Friends, members of The Order, I come to you with a request. I am a Knight, but have no master to train me. I have the knowledge and skills to take the tests to accend to the rank of Lord. If possible, I would like to become apprentice to Athena. If not, I ask you, is there anyone who would take me on as an apprentice to further my training, and determine for the Order if I am ready to become a Lord? "

Ket then kneeled and bowed his head in respect, awaiting an answer.

Nayala Palain
Dec 19th, 2002, 12:00:17 AM
The Sith Master walked into the hall of the chambers. She noticed the man standing there. He had one time been a good friend of Athena's. And now he stood there seeking her as his Master. Interesting....

" I shall take you if the other Elders dont mind Ket. I will see just how ready you are for the next rank within the Order. "

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 19th, 2002, 12:13:16 AM
Ket looked up to see his old friend Athena looking down at him. He smiled a bit before speaking.

"As you wish, Mistress."

Ket then got up and waited for her to leave to the training grounds.