PDA

View Full Version : No more Trash-cans! (Sameer-Open)

Buchi
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:22:17 AM
Her tail flicked back and forth and she looked about nerviously, merely because this place was so crowded, her green eyes wide.

Busy humans, busy busy.

She found an empty table and sat, and scratched at the table top slightly. A serving droid wheeled up to her and whistled and beeped at her.

"rrr? Um, Waterrr, please?" she said her voice slightly shakey sounding, the droid whistled and beeped, and rolled away.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:50:59 AM
Jaas entered the B&G walked into the middle of the room looked around his big cat like form made it easy to see over people's heads

he saw a felinoid sitting bye her self but she didnt like a cizerack like him he walked over to her "Hello mjy name jis Jaassssssuuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrrrrr do jyou mjind jif ji jjion jyou"

he said with a smile that showed all his sharp teath.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:20:28 PM
Just then drake enter the bar and grill. He notice that it was very crowded and all the tables were full exept for one which only had a few people around it. Drake decided to walk up to it.

"Hey friends looks like a busy night huh?"

Buchi
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:27:12 PM
"....."

She just huffed, the one seemed familar, while the other one didn't.

"Sit, w-whereverrrr you want. I'm waiting forrr someone."

Jackson DeWitt
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:28:54 PM
"Hey there folks, can I get you all something?"

Jackson approached the trio, wiping down a glass with a wash rag.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:32:04 PM
Drake turned to Buchi

"Who are you waiting for?"

The he turned to Jackson

"Nope not for me im perfectly fine"

Sameer Aryan
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:42:35 PM
Sameer entered the Bar and Grill starving. He was looking for a table when he noticed two feline-like creatures. One of them somehow looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before. Sam walked up to the group, hoping that the other one would recognise him.

"Hey!" he said on an uncertain voice.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:17:25 PM
"Hello and who are you?"

Buchi
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:20:14 PM
Buchi's ears pricked up, she ignored the one who asked what she wanted and looked at Sam and grinned.

"Boy!"

She jumped from her seat, her full six-foot frame shooting straight as and arrow, and wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and started to purr.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:53:19 PM
Jaas watched as buchi got up with great speed then walked over to sameer "hello mjy name jis Jaassssssuuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrrrrr but jyou can call me Jaasss" he said with a smile.

Sameer Aryan
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:05:22 PM
Sam was shocked at Drake's question, but not as surprised as he was at Buchi's reaction. He hugged her back, a bit puzzled. It was then that he noticed how strangely she resembled the creature he had seen in the back alley, a few days ago.

"Um...the name's Sameer!" he answered Drake, before looking back at Buchi. "I remember you! Glad to see you IN the Bar instead of out there!" Finally, he turned towards Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr "And nice to meet you too Jas!"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:46:53 AM
"drinks on me, who's up for it?"