PDA

View Full Version : A creature ready to change

Isaac Van-Der-Valde
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:57:41 AM
after so many years of killing, Isaac wondered if he would ever be accepted. After becoming trapped in his Lupine form, his humanity had slowly ebbed away, and he knew he must have killed more than was neccesary.
Well, the wolf wasn't him, and he wasn't the wolf, they didn't even share memories, so it had been a shock when he had woken up doused in blood, some of it his own, on the floor of a log cabin somewhere up in the mountains, and seen the bodies....

he shuddered violently, one of the dead had been a young girl, only about three years old. Her entrails were scattered about the room....
He tried not to remember, the miasma of blood, the reek of steaming, raw flesh.

He forced himself to take interest in a painting on one wall, focussing hard onto it, trying to concentrate on the swirls of colour, to take his mind off what he had done.

someone had better hurry up and get here he thought what happens if i lose my nerve and leave? another decade of being trapped as a mindless killer?

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:36:39 AM
OOC:

Only Van-Derveld's are Lupine. You can be Garou or whatever you want, but not Lupine.

and Van-Der-Valde? :|

Xazor Elessar
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:42:59 PM
ooc: I don't want to discourage you from being Garou, but honestly there are so many of them now.....it's like the new wave. If you could come up with something more creative, that would be cool....if not, then it's fine......

Yeah, and Van-Der-Valde?

Dae Jinn
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:53:40 PM
ooc. let the poor guy be a garou at least :\ He can't be a lupine, with-out Vegas permission. And there's only like, 5 Garou, Xazor :lol

Isaac Van-Der-Valde
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:08:57 AM
no problem anymore, i believe.

it is all soon to be sorted out again.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:05:45 PM
More like 50, Dae.