PDA

View Full Version : I owe an apology to some of you...

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:46:16 AM
I owe apologies to a few of you for not posting to some role-play threads. I'm sorry if I've overly delayed anything, and I'm going to try doing my best this week to catch up and post to all of the threads I was doing. I didn't really explain why I just left, so I might as well do that... I had a friend of mine die in a car accident. This is the second friend I've had pass away in the last year, and I couldn't keep myself together emotionally. It was too difficult to dwell on dreary thoughts (which I often do when writing for some of my characters). At the same time, it was also a little difficult to keep my mind on happy thoughts...

All in all, it was just not the right time for me to be thinking about fictional things. I had a lot of real issues to deal with... In any event, I'm sorry for the delay... and I'm sorry if I was acting very strange or psychotic when any of you did manage to talk to me. If any of you want me to post to any threads I may have forgotten, just post a link here and I'll try to take care of it as soon as I can. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:03:43 AM
< hugz >

Andraq Novkar
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:06:19 AM
It's alright man. All of us here understand the stress of RL. Take your time!

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:22:49 AM
No worries :)

Ishan Shade
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:35:54 AM
Take care of yourself Jes, that comes first.

You did the right thing and I look forward to havin ya back :D

Zatania Duvall
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:45:39 AM
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about that.. Car accidents take too many lifes these days, especially young ones. It's a shame to hear about yet another one. I hope you, and your friend's family can keep him in your hearts without feeling sad. I'm sure he(or she) would want memories of him to be happy ones, even though he(or she) is not here any longer.

Sanis Prent
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:51:09 AM
Take all the time you need :)

Taylor Millard
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:53:55 PM
We'll be here for ya man. Don't worry :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:59:14 PM
Im terribly sorry to hear about your friend, Jes. Take all the time you need. We're here for you :D

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:18:46 PM
Jes...take care of yourself. *hugs*

No thread links from me...but I wanted to leave ya a message.

Katina Van-Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:30:55 PM
Don't forget the sinker.

Evil Hobgoblin
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:36:39 PM
What happens to one, happens to us all. Take care of yourself first Jes, because none of us are going anywhere. :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:47:14 PM
Don't worry about us here, just take time in what's really important (I wouldn't consider RP important). Just get better and start kicking again

Jehova Eaven
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:50:43 PM
Hey, It's Jes, I'm posting from Jehova's house. Just wanted to let you guys no, don't be worried. I'm doing a lot better now... I just pretty much posted to say I was sorry for acting so weird. Be sure to remind me of any RPs that I'm supposed to post in, because I may not remember them all... Thank you for the kind words and support, as well. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:56:18 PM
*hug*

DarthHERA
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:29:57 PM
Dont think we've got anything going right now - but later when your load is lighter ;)