PDA

View Full Version : Here and there... but mostly there...

Lady Vader
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:16:25 PM
Chapter One: Concerning Lady Vader/AmazonBabe/too-many-other-names-to-mention-but-that-should-go-here...

...that'd be ME! :D

Anyhoo, just wanted to let all you guys know that I'll be about, but not as often as I've been. People have returned home from school and whatnot, and I am spending mucho time with them during the Christmas break (and waiting for when that day comes when a certain someone in my life will make it possible for me to sport a big shiney rock on my finger... and I already know what answer I'll be giving).

I will be checking the boards daily if not every other day, but I won't be posting daily (more like every other day or every other two days or so on).

But just because I ain't saying/posting anything doesn't mean my all-watching-all-knowing-eye (no, it is not lidless and wreathed in flame) isn't keeping an eye on things (yeeeeessss... I know when you are sleeping... I know when you're awake... and no I am not some jolly beared man in a red suit come to give you coal or presents... depending on whether you've been naughty or nice).

I will continue to post in the threads I am in, but at a somewhat slower pace than usual. Come the second or third week of January, you will be seeing me quite often again like past months.

So, there it be. I'll be about. And I'll even stop on AIM every now and then to let some of you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :)

*Skips off to check some threads before signing out.*

Andraq Novkar
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:54:33 PM
Be safe Rie! IM me sometime...

This is Zasz, btw.

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 17th, 2002, 05:55:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up, missus. I'm in the same boat as you, I wont be back into full swing until around mid January thanks to the holiday. I'm even trying to get into the spirit by having a glass of port. I presume it is an acquired taste! >_<

Well take care and have a great holiday.

Eluna Thals
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:58:17 PM
Port is quite rancid. Enjoy nonetheless.

Give me a call, Rie. :)

Taylor Millard
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:03:32 PM
Originally posted by Loki Ahmrah
I'm even trying to get into the spirit by having a glass of port. I presume it is an acquired taste! >_<

Gav...Gav...Gav...you shoulda come to me about port. You've got to smoke a cigar while drinking Port, it's a rule.

And there are oh so many wonderful cigars in England...I can recommend about 30 of them.

Romeo Y Julieta Churchill en Tubos
Partagas Lusitania
Cohiba Robusto
Romeo Y Julieta Cetros Deluxe #1 and 2
Sancho Panza
Cuaba Cigar

...shall I go on? ;)

Have fun Rie btw :)

ReaperFett
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:43:49 PM
And I'll even stop on AIM every now and then
You still use AIM? :)

Have fun :)

AmazonBabe
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:41:38 PM
:p@Fett... ;)

BTW, that "Chapter One" thing was completely random. o_O
I think I was on an LOTR-high in anticipation of seeing the midnight showing of TTT... which I did, incidently. :D

ReaperFett
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:51:10 PM
tongue and wink? Hmm, conspiracy :)