I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn
U don't need experience 2 turn me out
U just leave it all up 2 me, I'm gonna show U what it's all about

U don't have 2 be rich 2 be my girl
U don't have 2 be cool 2 rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss

U got 2 not talk dirty, baby, if U wanna impress me
U can't be 2 flirty, mama, I know how 2 undress me (Yeah)
I want 2 be your fantasy, maybe U could be mine
U just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss

Yes, oh
I think I wanna dance, uh
Gotta, gotta, oh
Little Girl Wendy's Parade
Gotta, gotta, gotta
Women, not girls, rule my world, I said they rule my world
Act your age, mama, not your shoe size, maybe we could do the twirl
U don't have 2 watch Dynasty 2 have an attitude, uh
U just leave it all up 2 me, my love will be your food (Yeah)

Ain't no particular sign I'm compatible with!
I just want your extra time and your. . . . . kiss</center>

Eluna danced nude in front of her mirror, tying her red locks up in a loop behind her head, she sprawled her hands up high, arched her back, and turned, glancing back at the mirror over her shoulder, to glance down the ivory of her back and buttocks. She smirked, giggled, and shook her hips a bit, before flopping forward on the bed. She laughed till she snorted, twirling her lithe frame inside the bed's comforter, and when she slid off the mattress again, she looked to the mirror, and untied her brunette hair, shaking rings of dark, latin hair to her shoulders. Puckering her lips, she pouted at the mirror until they started to swell, and the hue changed from a cherry to a crimson. Her makeup changed from that of a summer to an autumn, with darker, more sultry tones. Grinning, she slid her hands down the curves of her body, hands resting lazily on her hips. She winked at her reflection, emerald irises turning a passionate shade of chocolate sienna. Almost there.

She padded across the carpet of her hotel room, bare feet bouncing on the plush berber as she listened to the music playing on her sound system. Still in the nude, she had a moment of deep contemplation, as she looked at three outfits, draped over three chairs. She held each up to her curves, smirked, and set each down in turn. Her smooth fingers ran over the fabric, and at last, she decided on form-fitting red pseudo-suede, with spaghetti straps. She slid it on, and did a turnaround in front of her mirror. She frowned. A dress like this needed to be filled out a little more. The Human Replica Droid put her hands on her hips, and did just that, as curves appeared in just the right places.

Now...she was ready to party! Slinking over to the desk, she twirled her purse in her hand, and exited the room, walking down the stairs to Yog's Bar & Grill.