PDA

View Full Version : Late Night (open)

Dis Katon
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:13:05 PM
Dis walked into the bar. His face was a bit pal and his eyes had deep black circles around them. He looked around for an empty table and then walked toward it. As he walked it was kind of easy to spot he was trying not to limp. You could see his shoulder which seemed to be a bit burned through a hole in his coat and his shirt.

As he got to the seat he slowly pulled his coat off and laid it on the back of the seat than sat down. He yelled to a passing waitress to bring him an empty cup. Once she brought it over he pulled a canteen from his pocket and poor a green slime into it and than took a drink.

Chris Poppin
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:44:32 AM
"Hello stranger, Hows it goin....."

Just then does he really see what he looks like.

....oh my god are you all right, what the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> happened to you man you look really jacked up. You need some help dude andything i can do for you? I could take the pain away , if you wanted. I have few death sticks here that I'm willing to sell to you for cheap!!"

And with that i pull a few out and show the man. As i did the man raised a brow at em.

Dis Katon
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:41:12 PM
Dis looked up at the man..

"Death sticks.....I'm not interested"

Chris Poppin
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:46:39 AM
"Alright then just trying to help! But is there something i can do for you?"

Dis Katon
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:57:45 PM
"I'm not interested in any thing you have to sell so if thats the only reason your here...leave"

Then looks away and has a drink from his cup.

Chris Poppin
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:58:49 PM
OOC: Hey im sorry if i ruined your post i will leave!!

Dis Katon
Dec 18th, 2002, 08:58:40 PM
ooc-sorry man and You didn't. He's just a bit anti social. Keep posting if you want.

ic: He looked back up a moment later and the man was still standing there.

"On second thought if you want to you can join me but I'm not into Death sticks."

Then he kicked the seat on the other side of the table out so the man could sit down if he wished.