PDA

View Full Version : We're going on a vacation!

Zeke
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:59:22 AM
OMG, not another "leaving the forums temporarily thread"! The horror! Yeah, at anyrate, Wei and I are about to leave Tuesday and go on a long family vacation to a foreign country, where the ability to post drops to nil! We'll be gone for a while, 2 weeks max. Why announce this? I dunno. Felt like bragging a little, I guess, and giving the heads up to those we may be RPing with, though I think they're all informed. Don't let our current threads get away from us and, (though this is highly unlikely)should someone start a new RP requiring one or both of us in any form, send a PM so we know its there! As far as taking pics and showing you guys goes, it depends on if my boomspeed account will send me that darned confirmation email. So, to recap: Zeke and Wei are going to Germany for 15-20 days and will miss you all terribly. See ya when we get back!

Ishan Shade
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:33:57 AM
Have fun....and don't drink the water.

Bad Baaaaad water.

:wave

Dae Jinn
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:48:26 AM
Drink lots of water! :)

hehe, see you two when you get backers :D

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:02:00 AM
Huggles Wei and Zekey and Krieger. I will miss you guys. Be safe and have hella fun :) Muahhhhh Missen you 3 already :crack.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:51:29 AM
We're going on a vacation!

I wanna go to Hawaii, <font size=3>YAY!</font>

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:48:05 AM
I've not left yet! But I will have soon enough. :lol

We'll make sure to have lots of fun. I'm more worried about freezing to death than drinking the water. I hate the cold.

But I won't let that stop me from having a good time! Yeah! I can do it! Time to get psyched up! :crack Ok, I am now officially looking forward to this trip. See you all later!

Angelica Shin
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:54:06 PM
:wave

Have fun, Angelica will be waiting for you.

;)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:02:03 PM
:waves See ya when ya get back Zeke.....*mews* and um, Wei and Krieger, you too..... :lol

Zatania Duvall
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:21:59 PM
More Wild ARMs 2!! *spazzes and steals picture cuz she loves WA*

Anyways, have fun guys. Bring me back a present!