PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of madness, a twinkle in his eye...

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:36:01 PM
He would have grinned lightly if it were possible as he walked in the dimly lit hall...but the thought of a grin would suffice. He spoke aloud, with a bit of a rasp in his voice...

"I wish to speak to someone...someone VERY imparticular..."

Evil Hobgoblin
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:21:52 AM
"Bast does not take kindly to random intruders," said a small figure, approaching from the shadows down the hall. "Nor does the Hand, and it is the Hand's will that is paramount on Vjun."

Thus it was that Ket VanDerVeld found himself greeted by a being who had met him once before in the same fashion, only then in words of rhyme. It was clear the alien dwarf known as Hobgoblin had no increase in affection for this visitor in the intervening time.

"With that in mind," Hob continued. "Fulfillment of your wishes depends on obtaining cooperation with us. Speak your wish, and it may be granted."

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:51:04 PM
"Ah, Hob, It does my cold heart good to see a familar face again. I wish to speak to my brother...Vega."

He puled his hood back, letting it drape across his shoulders. The gunmetalgrey of his helmet glinted faintly in the dim light, the sapphire blue of his visor seemed to gleem within itself, despite the lack of light...

Evil Hobgoblin
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:58:41 PM
Hob wrinkled his nose slightly. "Vega's choice, that is. Contact him, I will."

The dwarf bowed his head in concentration, sending to Vega a mental picture of the visitor, along with an impression of being wanted for discussion.

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:14:02 AM
"Thank you, Hob. It is most appreciated."

Ket stood silently, waiting.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:14:29 PM
What luck for Ket that Vega was here instead of at his home. He swaggered out into view, gave a brief bow to his Master, then looked to the familiar face expectantly.

“Yes?”

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:49:57 PM
"Yes? Just a yes?"

Ket chuckled lightly.

"Vega...I wanted to know more about this place...And since I know you are a member, perhaps you could help? This place has fascinated me since long before you were even a member of the old Empire..."

Ket walked with his brother, side by side.

"So, do I get the history lesson I seek, or shall I look else where?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:47:11 AM
“Bast castle used to be… Vader’s, I think, and that’s about as far as my knowledge on the history of Vjun goes,” he replied with a shrug.

“I can’t say I know much about the history of the members either. Hob would, but both of the founding members have now left so what it was like in the beginning is much a mystery to you as it is to me.”

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:27:40 AM
Ket nodded, listening to his brother's words.

"Well, I doubt Hob would tell me anything..."

Ket chuckled...

"So, what is it like here for you?"