PDA

View Full Version : Former member, everlasting friend...( Joining )

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:27:32 PM
He stepped forward, his black robes covering all features, face included. It did not matter, those who knew him would. His voice was low, and his tone was raspy at best...

"Members of The order, I have come back. My trial and tribulations have been many...but I seek to once again join the order of which I was a member at one time just like the empire, and a friend to, long before I can remember...I am a Sith Knight, and seek to continue my studies. Would anyone take me? Or am I to seek my path alone as I always have? If you would like to test my worthiness, feel free...."

He then knelt before the order, awaiting their answer...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:29:24 AM
**Dyzm never was much for "mystical displays of illusion or enchanment" he just walked up next to Ket and spoke**

"So, you wish to join? I knew many from the once powerful Sith Empire would join us, it was just a matter of time."

**Eyeing the black robed figure, Dyzm touches the force. He could feel the power within. He could also feel the mans intentions. Turning, Dyzm walked out.**

"Welcome to the Order. I hope that you might prove to be a little more loyal then others."

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:17:26 AM
Ket watched Dyzm look at him, and felt him in his mind, seeking his inner motives. After hearing Dyzm welcome him to the Order, he grinned from under his helmet. He knew he would have to speak no words, for his actions would be loud enough.