PDA

View Full Version : Image Hosting (good sites?)

Sage Hazzard
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:18:46 AM
What's the best one now adays? These things seem to die out like fruit flies. Anybody?

I saw a post with Xazor hosting something, she used Boomspeed. But it says they only offer 1 MB. That might be a little low. I know it'd take lots of files to go over that. It's just... the number, so tiny. It doesn't appeal to my ego. :lol

Morgan Evanar
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:57:47 AM
You can use AOL to host, if thats your ISP. Fair amount of space there etc.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:16:03 AM
If it's for Jedi, It can be hosted with GJO's server

Sage Hazzard
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:51:06 PM
Yeah, but AOL isn't my ISP anymore. I dropped it. It cost too danged much. Now I just trudge along with Netzero and it's intrusive ad banner.

WAAAAH!!! I can? Neat. Now where is this... server you speak of Marcus? :lol I mean, how do I access it? Although I would be a bit afraid of accidently erasing all of GJO's files. Since I'm the worrying type.

That'd be neat too, since I could use boomspeed or some other small hosting service to host the sigs and such that aren't for GJO members. :)

Although, it seems the server I use for my signature still works. Maybe I can still use it. :) It does show up doesn't it?

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:30:56 PM
It shows up:)

Syrius Cline
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:42:39 AM
Neat! I'll use Clanpages then I guess, until they go kablooey. :)

(me, Sage, different name)

Zasz Grimm
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:48:27 AM
You can still connect to clanpages via FTP. www.smartFTP.com has a good FTP proggie. However, I myself have encountered problems uploading sometimes..

So I use boomspeed and clanpages for now.

ReaperFett
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:01:09 PM
Geocities

Alpha
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:12:27 PM
I thought Geocities was like Tripod and Anglefire, and they wouldn't let you off-link...

ReaperFett
Dec 24th, 2002, 07:30:19 AM
That's right, they wont link images.

But still, try Geocities