View Full Version : I'm going to be the end of me.(Open, Fiend)

Tomak Ohara
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:41:26 PM
I was walking through the forest enjoying my time. My wife had abandoned me. I needed some time to relax. Training was getting to me. I just felt like I was going to die. So much stress. I fell onto the ground and looked up at the sky. "If I don't kill myself with stress, then I don't know what will." I smiled and continued to stare up at the sky. My hair flowed in my face, and my sword sat on my side. My saber was still connected to my side too. I looked around, feeling an odd presence. I stood up and sniffed the air. "Fiend..." Why in the hell was he here?! He had no reason to be in the forest. I growled and my eyes went red. My fangs protruded a little. I had to make sure he died this time. He had possesed my friend Dios. Now he would pay for everything he did. "Come out you bastard! You wanna fight? Well, I wanna end this!" I looked around, all of my senses open. It was time to end this, it was time for the demons to die.

Fiend
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:20:45 AM
End what? Your traitorous feelings? Your traitoruous loyalties that never seem to stay on side. You pledged your service to me and now you parade yourself in the false hope of the light. How pathetic, why don't you just pick a side, or better yet, I'll choose one for you!

:: until now, Tomak could only smell me until I got into the light of the full moon in the forest. My glowing red eyes blazing in the dim light and my white, shoulder length hair slowly stirring in the wind. My wrist rolled and out of my metal armored sleeve, a lughtsaber was produced and a blood red beam was emittied with a singe of black lightning as the initial burst was produced. The saber lazily rolled before stabilizing back in my grasp and I stretched my shoulders.::

I've been waiting for you Tomak, I've been calling and it seems that you weren't listening well enough. I'm going to assume you as a lightsider and a promoter of creation, deemed executionable by the Order of Destruction. I hope you kissed your girlfriend goodnight, cuz its farewell for good.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:53:01 PM
I snarled and my eyes grew a deep red. "You are what will die tonight Fiend. Tonight I will feast on your bloody corpse. Your blood is mine for the taking, for you are cattle and I am the herder." I watched as my cape grew into the two wings that it truly was. They were not angelic however, they were demonic, and they were black as night. The moon barley glinting off of their shiny surface. My silver hair blew in the wind, and my teeth were shown. The white fangs shone in the light, and my body twitched and contorted. I was transforming. I could feel my blood boil, and my hatred for Fiend grew even more. I pulled my sword from its scabbard, and leapt toward him. "Die you bastard!!!!!" My demonic appearance was so horrifying in the night.

Fiend
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:33:26 PM
:: I stared as the vampyre grew into nightmaric visage. I don't know if he expected me to quiver in fear but this was a joke. I laughed as he continued to change. He drew his sword and I casually brought my saber up to him.::

And you call yourself a lightsider? You are Tomak the Monster, nothing else. And as much as I would like to beat you into submission again, I will rather play the part of the monster slayer tonight. You are a disgrace to those you hold dear and to your GJO. You are pathetic and under this moon, I will beat you down like the dog you are and not even leave remains for your "friends" to pick up. Come at me then, lets not waste anymore time.